Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Yes, if you look very carefully, she'll appear in your room on the right side, you can see her hair.
In the next update I'll make her more visible.
Ah I see it now. For whatever reason the image is broken. I installed the update rather than deleting and downloading the full install.
1644081865807.png

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v22.png
I'm currently doing a patron poll on the next female character for the game here:

poll1.jpg
Currently the gyaru trio is winning! Hopefully they'll add some lovely spice to the game's nighttime, although the blonde secretary with an exhibitionist streak is in a close second place.

I can't remember if I posted it here already but I'm also currently working on a triple triad card game for university, mostly because it's really fun:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anything in particular you're hoping to see from future updates?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1637108
I'm currently doing a patron poll on the next female character for the game here:

View attachment 1637121
Currently the gyaru trio is winning! Hopefully they'll add some lovely spice to the game's nighttime, although the blonde secretary with an exhibitionist streak is in a close second place.

I can't remember if I posted it here already but I'm also currently working on a triple triad card game for university, mostly because it's really fun:

Is there anything in particular you're hoping to see from future updates?
They all look pretty good to me. I really like dominating strong girls, the secretary is absolutely gorgeous, gyaru sluts are always fun, we've been waiting for Justine for ages, and Lana was always one of the best girls.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
They all look pretty good to me. I really like dominating strong girls, the secretary is absolutely gorgeous, gyaru sluts are always fun, we've been waiting for Justine for ages, and Lana was always one of the best girls.
I feel the same. Whenever someone's losing I'm all "noooo I wanted to write her", only to realize I want to write the one who's winning too.

I feel like the fiend demon of war girl in particular is a treasure trove of comedy gold waiting to be struck.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

Here's a small v21a hotfix, fixing a broken image for Eva's final appearance, broken dialogue images in some modes for Dan and Theo, as well as a little more content for Aaron and a valentines event for Dan and Theo, which can trigger if you talk to them on valentines day or by using the new saint valentines cheat, which plays their valentines day event immediately

Reactions to v21:
"I was really confused for a while, I was looking at Lily's and didn't understand why I couldn't see it. I forgot that the other store even existed."
It is easy to forget about that store, I should do more with it. That said, for a while now though I've like "buy me a thing" isn't an interesting requirement for a character, so I haven't done anything with it, I should put a cute girl in charge of it.

"I'm not a fan of these kinds of minigames at all, especially when we aren't just looking for small things, but for vague transparent blurs that we can't even see what they are most of the time. It's especially bad when it's not presented or introduced to us in any way, nobody explaining what the deal is, no indication what to do with them once we've caught them, nothing."
That's a downside of being a developer sometimes, I completely forgot to check what the new player experience would be like, that's my bad. In retrospect, I think it would be cool if the ghosts were a completely secret affair, but that has its own downsides.

"If we choose the second option 'let you out from where' then he actually sends 'What are you talking about' and Emily acts like we don't know her. Seems like a bug."
That is, thank you

"I wonder if her daughter is actually someone we've met?"
I considered making her daughter be a living character, but that invites a lot of complexity I didn't have time for, and I'd want it to be a character by the same artist, nobody fit the bill. I have a younger teenage ghost girl by toxic love I was considering, but eventually dropped the idea. I may use the teen ghost later, or make it an "outfit" for eva to pad out her very small set.

"I wonder if hypnotising her would help?"
I hadn't thought about hypnotizing a ghost, I wonder if that'd have any unexpected side effects.

"As well as not knowing what she's doing in bed she also doesn't know what she's doing when searching for someone. Just flying around the city at random? No wonder ghosts always seem to need mortals to help them find things."
That was the goal! She's just been floating in a state of almost-consciousness for a long time.

"Sadako also seemed more human after spending time with us. I wonder if it's a result of our intensely strong spirit? It breaks succubi and brings ghosts closer back to the living."
Yep! I am trying to stay consistent with the player being the bestest most stronk guy/gal in town, but I feel like focusing too long on it would get boring or pandering-ey after a while.

"And it's not every day you get a milfy virgin."
100% yeah, it's why a lot of the convoluted narrative exists.

"I don't remember hearing before that Victoria had a family history about the university, so looking up the history of it is kind of a stab in the dark."
Oh whoops, the dialogue where you ask victoria about it isn't working, guess I forgot to add that

"I wonder why someone has scratched out all the instances of 'Vladimir Devons'? That's too consistent to be random, surely."
In-universe it's because in the past people have tried to scrub the university's historical mistakes off the record.
Out-universe it's because the player may have changed victoria's last name, and I didn't want Devons to still be visible.

"And the 'controversial admittance standards'? I wonder what standards those are, Victoria had her own suspicious standards for students but this was back in the '30s."
It's very surface level and probably unrelated due to the timeframe, but I wanted people to be able to connect it to Vic's habit of admitting only attractive people.

"no mention that we think Victoria might be her descendant? I would have thought we would have mentioned that."
After you reach her status quo one of the potential bits of dialogue is about her finding one of her descendants, who is quite busty, that's Victoria. Still, they're many generations removed and Vic doesn't really need a mother figure, so it's mostly just a neat thing.

"it's weird that the ghost game has actual ghosts in it. Maybe that has something to do with why I didn't look for it in the regular shop at first, because I knew that it wasn't just a mundane game."
Oh snap that's a good point, I originally put it into the store because it was a mundane game at first.

"If we really want to be a ghost hunter we need to learn how to stop them doing that. Magic or psychic powers or whatever, just something to stop them from dematerialising."
Maybe I should just replace the items list with a 'skills and items' list, listing things like the she-cream oil and common sense manipulation. That was I can design the game around collecting weird skills and using them on townsfolk.

"I wonder if we will be able to use this on any other characters?"
That's tough, a few others have asked about that too, but then I'd have to make the ghost game mandatory.

"I can only imagine how much fun it would be to watch Lana bully her shy, submissive side."
That would be great... But would require interacting with this boi for girl content... Ghh... My heart...

"You picked a really good set to work with here."
Yeah, silver radish is incredible.

"The various different forms are quite interesting. The one with the long hair and big tits is hot. Shame there haven't been more dickgirls around."
For time reasons I had to choose between the split spell and the empower spell for Gekka, the empower spell would allow you to turn him into that form and choose to be top or bottom, it'll come in the future.

" It's not great that it just stops in the middle of a scene. If you can't get a scene finished in time that's life, but it would be better to end at the previous scene and leave the whole scene for next time I would say."
That's my fault, I forced Ace to follow a healthy(er) sleep schedule. The finished scene is in the hotfix though, unless I screwed up somewhere.

And thank you as always for finding the typos!

I'm having trouble getting progression with Robin.
You need someone else's help, buy the oil from Lily at midnight bliss, or talk to Justine or Gou for the oil you need.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hadn't thought about hypnotizing a ghost, I wonder if that'd have any unexpected side effects.
It might! It definitely seems like ghosts are somewhat different mentally from the living, in that they often seem 'lost' and have a particular driving purpose. Thinking about how that might affect how they react to hypnosis is some high-brow stuff. Like:
She's just been floating in a state of almost-consciousness for a long time.
Exactly. Ghosts are often portrayed like that. Even if she seems to be quite lucid when we talk to her, she clearly hasn't been awake and aware for the past hundred and thirty years. Perhaps ghosts are a kind of psychic imprint that is only really active when the living are around for them to draw psychic energy from. :unsure:
Out-universe it's because the player may have changed victoria's last name, and I didn't want Devons to still be visible.
I didn't know you could do that. It makes sense, you'd have had to have had the paper rendered in HTML for that to work.
Still, they're many generations removed and Vic doesn't really need a mother figure, so it's mostly just a neat thing.
Victoria doesn't need a mother, but I imagine it was some significant amount of closure for Eva, seeing that her descendent is doing well for herself, especially since she's continuing the work that the daughter she was looking for started back in the day.
Maybe I should just replace the items list with a 'skills and items' list, listing things like the she-cream oil and common sense manipulation. That was I can design the game around collecting weird skills and using them on townsfolk.
It sounds very interesting. Some overlap with Anomaly Vault, but it is really cool seeing how various different characters react to various different things in different ways.
That's tough, a few others have asked about that too, but then I'd have to make the ghost game mandatory.
A requirement for those scenes at least, though I don't see that there's a problem with having content that has requirements like that so long as it's not part of the other character's main story. Side scenes should be a little freer in that way IMO.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
It might! It definitely seems like ghosts are somewhat different mentally from the living, in that they often seem 'lost' and have a particular driving purpose. Thinking about how that might affect how they react to hypnosis is some high-brow stuff. Like:

Exactly. Ghosts are often portrayed like that. Even if she seems to be quite lucid when we talk to her, she clearly hasn't been awake and aware for the past hundred and thirty years. Perhaps ghosts are a kind of psychic imprint that is only really active when the living are around for them to draw psychic energy from. :unsure:

I didn't know you could do that. It makes sense, you'd have had to have had the paper rendered in HTML for that to work.

Victoria doesn't need a mother, but I imagine it was some significant amount of closure for Eva, seeing that her descendent is doing well for herself, especially since she's continuing the work that the daughter she was looking for started back in the day.

It sounds very interesting. Some overlap with Anomaly Vault, but it is really cool seeing how various different characters react to various different things in different ways.

A requirement for those scenes at least, though I don't see that there's a problem with having content that has requirements like that so long as it's not part of the other character's main story. Side scenes should be a little freer in that way IMO.
"Perhaps ghosts are a kind of psychic imprint that is only really active when the living are around for them to draw psychic energy from."
That is a fantastic observation

"I didn't know you could do that. It makes sense, you'd have had to have had the paper rendered in HTML for that to work."
Almost every character can be renamed using the new name cheat, it's a holdover from HAA, I try to allow for renaming in all my games when possible.

"Victoria doesn't need a mother, but I imagine it was some significant amount of closure for Eva, seeing that her descendent is doing well for herself, especially since she's continuing the work that the daughter she was looking for started back in the day."
I don't want to trip over myself in case I accidently said otherwise somewhere, but I left it open whether Eva got to see her daughter grow up. In my head she passed away not too long after the adoption, although that's kinda a downer.

"It sounds very interesting. Some overlap with Anomaly Vault, but it is really cool seeing how various different characters react to various different things in different ways."
Yeah, in my head it'd have greyed-out pictures from the scenes where you get the skills/powers from, but then there's the problem of powers you can obtain from multiple characters, and the fact that nearly all of them are available from midnight bliss.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't want to trip over myself in case I accidently said otherwise somewhere, but I left it open whether Eva got to see her daughter grow up. In my head she passed away not too long after the adoption, although that's kinda a downer.
IIRC it wasn't clear. There were doctors saying that she wouldn't live long, but they were also saying that it was because of her 'advanced age', so the doctors in the town at the time were clearly lunatics. I can't recall if she herself mentioned it or not.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Will this ever get a apk for android dl?
No. I've tried several times, only to lose entire days trying to get an apk working, only to find some aspect of my code gave an error and I'd need to develop in-engine console logs to figure out what's causing it.

The online mobile version is for the best. If you want to play locally, I use the tinywebserver app to load the game folder, allowing me to play the game by hosting it and playing on the same device.

At one point I could just use my android browser to run the html file locally without any hassle, but for some reason that seems to have been patched to no longer work.

Kunshira

Jan 20, 2022
No. I've tried several times, only to lose entire days trying to get an apk working, only to find some aspect of my code gave an error and I'd need to develop in-engine console logs to figure out what's causing it.

The online mobile version is for the best. If you want to play locally, I use the tinywebserver app to load the game folder, allowing me to play the game by hosting it and playing on the same device.

At one point I could just use my android browser to run the html file locally without any hassle, but for some reason that seems to have been patched to no longer work.
I I only asked because for some reason I couldn't save I don't know why it wouldn't work but yeah the saves just wouldn't work on my end so any progress that made I lost.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I I only asked because for some reason I couldn't save I don't know why it wouldn't work but yeah the saves just wouldn't work on my end so any progress that made I lost.
I've heard about that happening, but I think that's on the user side due to browser settings and clearing cookies, I can't replicate it, my saves stay on even after months. Incognito mode will prevent saving for example. The best thing to do is save to a .noodle file or text string to keep your save safe.

Kayden232

Oct 27, 2020
How many AR ghosts are in the game? I'm at 74 rn, and I've completed the whole game on vegetarian mode. And is the ghost spawn random or does it require certain day numbers?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How many AR ghosts are in the game? I'm at 74 rn, and I've completed the whole game on vegetarian mode. And is the ghost spawn random or does it require certain day numbers?
You've almost certainly caught them all, the only game mechanic that requires catching many ghosts is a carnivore character named Gekka. Each day a random number is generated and ghosts appear based on the number, but there's only 8 possible numbers and every ghost appears on multiple days, so yeah I'd say you probably got all of them.

Thanks for posting this by the way, knowing how many ghosts people are finding helps to balance how many ghosts should be required for future rewards. Hope you enjoyed the game!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes