Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I met with Mary, then Margaret, now I'm trying to progress with Mary, and it says I need to talk to Margaret, where can I find her at?

Thanks in advance.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
So I met with Mary, then Margaret, now I'm trying to progress with Mary, and it says I need to talk to Margaret, where can I find her at?

Thanks in advance.
Check Vintage street. Depending on how you interacted with Mary so far, you may need to buy her favorite flower from the general store.

Reactions: Darthjake

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
1649336087742.png
I don't know how to progress Robin's route.
I can force a blowjob but he is inexperienced, than the MC applies oil.
I can use the cream, I can use the cream that Gou gave me.
I can corrupt/purify him.
I can ponder the use of the cream (ending).

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
View attachment 1744800
I don't know how to progress Robin's route.
I can force a blowjob but he is inexperienced, than the MC applies oil.
I can use the cream, I can use the cream that Gou gave me.
I can corrupt/purify him.
I can ponder the use of the cream (ending).
What do you mean by progress? If you do the ending, robin will get his complete crown. If you corrupt him, robin will be in the hotel endings.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
What do you mean by progress? If you do the ending, robin will get his complete crown. If you corrupt him, robin will be in the hotel endings.
Thanks, I was missing the fact that I can still play after those end buttons.
Some chars tool the crown without those end scenes/buttons, then I thought that it was a requirement for all chars.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

BabSpanch

Nov 18, 2019
I love this game for what it is, it's got some of the best boi content on here. But i'm missing some characters, talking to kay, there's three portraits i dont recognize and even with his hints i cant find them. Are there any guides for the more recent content, or anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I love this game for what it is, it's got some of the best boi content on here. But i'm missing some characters, talking to kay, there's three portraits i dont recognize and even with his hints i cant find them. Are there any guides for the more recent content, or anyone want to point me in the right direction?
It would probably help if you said which three you can't find.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I mean i asked for guides for more recent content... but it's these two i found the third
Neither of those characters are new, but they're both mod characters written by ace.
Aaron (left) had his own button in the game console, but now he shares on with dan. Go to the game console and load Ace's boys again and he'll appear.
Theo you need to corrupt dan, you learn the skill you need for that by chatting with Gou.
Hope that helps!

Reactions: BabSpanch

Bruhhaha

Jan 18, 2022
Is there a guide on the school thots on the latest update? I’ve done the goldie part where go around getting money but now when I talk to them it just says to ignore them. Am I’m missing something or is that all the content for now?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Is there a guide on the school thots on the latest update? I’ve done the goldie part where go around getting money but now when I talk to them it just says to ignore them. Am I’m missing something or is that all the content for now?
You need to show them $1000, hanging with Ginger should have you almost there already, as time passes you will continue to gain money passively, or you could use the cash money cheat to jump ahead. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Bob0701

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
what the fuck, how can i rest the old text
Didn’t the library’s option for fonts change the display mode, similar to all the cheat codes? I’m only guessing, since I haven’t used any besides the default.
Edit: Just checked, it gets reversed when you enter the “oowoo” cheat again.

Last edited:

jamse2

Sep 24, 2020
Can anyone help me? I've been trying to get eva, but after just the first two texts. Every night after falling asleep. I get let me outtt. Phone buzzing all night with no other buttons to press. The only way to get out is pressing toggle images.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out :D.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Dsssk

Apr 20, 2022
Can someone help me out, what do I do when it says
Let

ME

OUTTTT

Your phone is buzzing wildly!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes