NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

V23 is released!

--- New Content
- New character: Sasha Drakeson with five scenes currently
- New girl duo by Ace: Valery and Ashley
- New content for Kay, including his ending and a special cameo scene with Gou, and an ending in Meph's hotel
- New spell for Gekka, a rimjob scene
- Dan can now join the crossdressing club with two scenes written by Ace!

--- Bugs & Typos
- Added Eva's missing profiles
- Fixed multiple typos found by Master of Puppets and Ace
- Fixed Stupid Bitch's profile not appear in certain modes
- Removed the old suggestion box link and replaced it with the new one
- Fixed a bug where the male hex outfit wasn't unlocking

--- Other Changes
- I've added an achievement list to the logbook using parts of the card game engine that's still in the works. I need to improve the CSS though, I couldn't get it good for mobile in time. Think of it as more of a way to help players stuck on specific parts of the game.
- Made Kay's rewards easier and faster to obtain
- After you get Gekka's ending there's no more requirement to buying spells
- In the mod menu, added dedicated buttons for loading Ace's boys and girls, click them again to get the new girl duo!

Both of these are bugged in the downloaded ver atm, only use them online:
- New Cheat Code: Bad Boy - Raises your corruption to 9, useful for getting Gou content and for the Satos
- New Cheat Code: Good Boy - Reduces your corruption to 1, useful for getting Kay content
Kay's donation unlocks a candy bowl allowing for easy corruption modification if you need it, I'll do a bugfix later

This update was pretty fun to write, especially trying out a full exhibitionist character with Sarah. Let me know what you think of the scenes! If there are any that need rewriting lemme know!

Some content just barely didn't make it, namely another spell for Gekka where you enhance them into essentially a fertility goddess with a big ol donger, so that'll definitely make the cut for the next release. I also expect to rework the achievement list soon, maybe even in a v23a bugfix. Do please let me know if you have any achievement ideas, from now on I'll use it as the game's built-in guide and fill it out more as I go.

One thing I definitely want to do is expand on Victoria, she's been getting low rankings in the tier lists posted on the discord, so she's on my priority list at the moment. Any suggestions? Slacker and Ace had a great few already, and I'll hear everyone out too.

Aside from Victoria and Gekka, I wanna do more of the gyaru trio, and on the boi side I'll be doing a poll on the 6th of may on which boi people want to see, I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosaith.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So a bit curious about this one and I was wondering does the scenes actually change if you play as a guy/futa/trap? Seeing as most of this seems to be based of hentai that already exists does the scenes change depending on the MC or is it all the same and just the text changes some?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
So a bit curious about this one and I was wondering does the scenes actually change if you play as a guy/futa/trap? Seeing as most of this seems to be based of hentai that already exists does the scenes change depending on the MC or is it all the same and just the text changes some?
Just text changes I'm afraid, sorry.

Reactions: ixcez

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Getting errors on about 10 images in the ayeye folder. aday, anight, nanoy, ndiamond1, ndiamond2, nhap, profile, reward, school, shappy.

Edit: There are also a few errors in the diamonds folder as well. dschool, dtit5, dtit6, dtit7, dtit8, shappy, sheyo, suhm.

Edit2: Also in the diamonds folder the game calls for a diamondsP.jpg which doesn't exist. I assume considering it's just a small profile picture it was meant to be the diamonds.jpg but just in case I made a copy of diamonds and changed the copy's name to diamondsP as a temp workaround. Similar issue with ayeyeP.jpg in the ayeye folder.

Last edited:

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
in the Map screen. is it possible to sort the list of avaiable interactions with girls to show unfinished routes at the top. and completed routes at the bottom? having to go through over a dozen girls 1st everytime is a minor annoyance i could do without :)

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Getting errors on about 10 images in the ayeye folder. aday, anight, nanoy, ndiamond1, ndiamond2, nhap, profile, reward, school, shappy.

Edit: There are also a few errors in the diamonds folder as well. dschool, dtit5, dtit6, dtit7, dtit8, shappy, sheyo, suhm.

Edit2: Also in the diamonds folder the game calls for a diamondsP.jpg which doesn't exist. I assume considering it's just a small profile picture it was meant to be the diamonds.jpg but just in case I made a copy of diamonds and changed the copy's name to diamondsP as a temp workaround. Similar issue with ayeyeP.jpg in the ayeye folder.
Did you download the main game or the upgrade pack?

in the Map screen. is it possible to sort the list of avaiable interactions with girls to show unfinished routes at the top. and completed routes at the bottom? having to go through over a dozen girls 1st everytime is a minor annoyance i could do without :)
Sure, I'll add that, you're using the mega easy cheat?

What are the Cheatcodes? What are the benefits of them? Any Cheatcodes avaiable here?
First post, they're mostly silly and miscellaneous helper things although one cheat removes all map wandering completely. My favorite cheat is ' i've come to make an announcement: shadow the hedgehog's a bitch-ass motherfucker'. Hope you enjoy!

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Can I get my lost corruption back from the inn? I had 9 Corruption now I only have 3 now I dont lose any corruption anymore (before I did this with only 1 Corrpuption it was game over lmao

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Umm, I'm not sure but I think I found a bug. Are all characters supposed to approachable before talking to the principal? I downloaded a fresh version and as soon as I enter the school, everyone's just... there, I haven't even talked to the principal yet but it's like I have case files and am trying to corrupt Everyone!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Can I get my lost corruption back from the inn? I had 9 Corruption now I only have 3 now I dont lose any corruption anymore (before I did this with only 1 Corrpuption it was game over lmao
Sleeping with certain characters (female characters Sienna and Lily and male characters Gou and Meph) will increase your corruption.

Umm, I'm not sure but I think I found a bug. Are all characters supposed to approachable before talking to the principal? I downloaded a fresh version and as soon as I enter the school, everyone's just... there, I haven't even talked to the principal yet but it's like I have case files and am trying to corrupt Everyone!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game's free roam, you can do as you please. Victoria will give you a direction and is important for the main carnivore story, but you're free to play the game how you like. I recommend picking anyone, seeing if they catch your interest, and if not hanging out with someone else instead.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Vegetarian mode?? is a escuse beacause you love suck Dicks?? sorry but i love girls... Becausee: ¨No existen mujeres con penes solo hombres con tetas¨

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes