stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
Where would this choice be? The start screen? Maybe making a cheat code for it?
How about a settings menu on the side?
You could still prompt players to set their preferences at the beginning of the game.

But from what I've seen of the code, I think it's actually possible to have players change the setting mid-game without breaking anything.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How about a settings menu on the side?
You could still prompt players to set their preferences at the beginning of the game.

But from what I've seen of the code, I think it's actually possible to have players change the setting mid-game without breaking anything.
Potentially, but in order to toggle that on and off there'd need to be a checks if traps are disabled for every single time one of their events would pop up. The cleanest way to strip the trap characters out of the game would be to permanently cut access to them, which is something a cheat is better for than a settings menu.
Each character has a dedicated trust stat which determines when they appear / if they're in the logbook. Setting that value to -1 with a cheat would effectively erase those characters entirely.

EDIT: I'll add a third option to "leave and ignore them from now on" in addition to a cheat to remove them

how do you cheat
Apologies, use the game console in your apartment. I'll specify that for future clarity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

MamaS

Aug 20, 2019
Just a heads up the update b0rked the phone and doesn't show anyones names or where the names are on the mobile version

Edit: Same thing with the Logbook

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Just a heads up the update b0rked the phone and doesn't show anyones names or where the names are on the mobile version

Edit: Same thing with the Logbook
I'll fix that, thank you.
EDIT: Applied a hotfix to the online mobile version. I'll do a CSS overhaul for the mobile version soon, but this bandage should be fine for now.

Last edited:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Hey Noodle, great start and I am looking forward to seeing where you take this game. Any plans to add more masculine male characters beyond the two feminine men? I know m/m isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like the idea of turning a masculine "man's man" submissive through hypnosis or corruption.

Reactions: Stes

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hey Noodle, great start and I am looking forward to seeing where you take this game. Any plans to add more masculine male characters beyond the two feminine men? I know m/m isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like the idea of turning a masculine "man's man" submissive through hypnosis or corruption.
I lean heavily towards the trap side, and I think cryptogreek does too. Of all the image sets I've collected and plan to use, this is the only one I'd define as having characters even close to masculine, and they're still kinda trappy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are the most masculine characters in the pipeline, sorry if that's not what you were hoping for.

A feature I'm working on for v3 is mod support that will hopefully be pretty user-friendly. If these doods don't suit your taste you could always keep an ear out for if anyone does a hard m/m character.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Those are cosmetics, and only the yet-to-be implemented pervert is of any significant value, along with Thomas and Tomara, I suppose.

The game is a perfectly decent raisin cookie by itself, but a real cheat code would turn it into a double chocolate chip. A little easy cash, perhaps, or skill-ups.

I'm on day 5 and I've yet to run into anything I can hypnotize...because I'm still trying to grind counseling to make money.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Those are cosmetics, and only the yet-to-be implemented pervert is of any significant value, along with Thomas and Tomara, I suppose.

The game is a perfectly decent raisin cookie by itself, but a real cheat code would turn it into a double chocolate chip. A little easy cash, perhaps, or skill-ups.

I'm on day 5 and I've yet to run into anything I can hypnotize...because I'm still trying to grind counseling to make money.
You raise a good point. I'd want players to slowly build up skills freely while exploring the world, but so many games use skills as hard gates. Reflexes tell players to build up skills and then start progressing.
In the future skills will reach 5 to 10 from dilligent exploration, but I'll add stat and money codes in v3 so that players aren't tempted to grind.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You raise a good point. I'd want players to slowly build up skills freely while exploring the world, but so many games use skills as hard gates. Reflexes tell players to build up skills and then start progressing.
In the future skills will reach 5 to 10 from dilligent exploration, but I'll add stat and money codes in v3 so that players aren't tempted to grind.
Thank you, wasn't sure how you would take me essentially telling you the 'cheat' codes are not cheats at all. Nice to meet you.

Oh, and I also got to the part with the other hypnotist teacher.

I don't think I need to explain why that is fucking jarring (pardon my language, but playing this with a hard on was a mistake I tells ya), and quite the turn-off. My sister is still dying from hysterics beside me. (Yes, she insists on playing these games with me. Don't judge.)

I was gonna hypno the poor woman (and finally get my first real scene--the gyaru does NOT count where hypno is concerned) when I find she's already taken by some other hypnotist. Then she goes off on a tangent about how she's 'had her fun' and I'm gonna 'get tired of it'.

Lady, unless the day comes when I get ED in front of my sister and she's enough of a jerk to not let me live it down, I don't think we're on the same channel. And if you're tired, how about you get a little sleep so I can hypnotize the fuck out of you, eh?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Thank you, wasn't sure how you would take me essentially telling you the 'cheat' codes are not cheats at all. Nice to meet you.

Oh, and I also got to the part with the other hypnotist teacher.

I don't think I need to explain why that is fucking jarring (pardon my language, but playing this with a hard on was a mistake I tells ya), and quite the turn-off. My sister is still dying from hysterics beside me. (Yes, she insists on playing these games with me. Don't judge.)

I was gonna hypno the poor woman (and finally get my first real scene--the gyaru does NOT count where hypno is concerned) when I find she's already taken by some other hypnotist. Then she goes off on a tangent about how she's 'had her fun' and I'm gonna 'get tired of it'.

Lady, unless the day comes when I get ED in front of my sister and she's enough of a jerk to not let me live it down, I don't think we're on the same channel. And if you're tired, how about you get a little sleep so I can hypnotize the fuck out of you, eh?
It's nice to meet you too.

I'll be adding stat-increasing and money-generating cheats to the next version, it'll be out by Friday.

Cassandra's route involves her serving as your hypnosis teacher until she decides to test your skill against hers. Hopefully you'll enjoy it one way or the other.

I cannot fathom what it is like to play the game with an audience, I will absolutely judge you. I judge you worthy of my respect. Tell your sister I said hello.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How end Steph route?
More is coming tomorrow, Steph's route isn't done yet.

NoodleJacuzzi This is a great game and the thing I most like are the images, do you have any other artworks or do you have any more links to the illustrators?
I collect artist cg and game cg sets off the sad panda, but you can also go to
Basically go there and search "enoshima iki", "nagi ichi", or "oreteki18kin", and I have a pretty large folder of other artists I'm considering as well. DM me here or on discord and I can give you more links.

Each character uses a different cg set, and for perspective I have used 12 sets out of the 100 I have plans for.
I also have a "way too unsuitable for patreon's rules" folder for stuff that crosses the line farther than hypno / mind con already do. That folder is currently more than 2 gigs (compared to the game's current size of 30 megs). It's more of an unsorted stuff folder though, not all rulebreaking things.

EDIT: Just gonna put the new release post here to avoid double posting.

V3 is out, new cheats in the cheat post. New scenes, and a big new thing is the engine is now much more mod friendly. Tutorial here:

Patreon post is here: with changelog

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Just a quick question, its the art from the game random taken from the internet? (cause the first pic preview the third image on it its from a comic made by Nagi ichi that is why im asking)

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes