tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Is there a ... omnivore mode? Like regular girls and fembois available?
it's the default, you can just skip that step if you want both.

Just came to say, this is imo the best text-BASED game around. Majority of other games are only text without any scenes, which is dissapointing because if i only wanted to read then i'd read a book :LOL:

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

andr3e3w

Feb 21, 2021
So I'm stuck with Valery and Ashley. I got to the point where Valery asked if I have a license and tells me to meet her at school in the morning. But i can't find her anywhere. They're the only 2 left that I haven't gotten all of the scenes for.
that happened to me too

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v24 is out!

--- New Content
- New content for Victoria: Her blackmail ending has been expanded enormously with 10 new scenes! Since it's the last one most people will, get, hopefully it caps off the game better than before.
- New carnivore characters: Saffron and Bay Hall, a mother (who has a penis) and son pair!
- New content for Ashley and Valery, continuing where they left off and completing them!
- A demo for a new ace girl: Skye, load the ace's girls button in the game console's mod section to check her out! It's like she's a secret just for you~!

--- Bugs & Typos
- Fixed the good boy / bad boy cheat. I'm something of a baddie myself B)
- Fixed some typos and misgenderings

--- Other Changes
- Reworked the CSS of the achievements list
- Fixed the mobile CSS of the achievements list too to make it actually usable
- Added over 50 new achievements, for progressing with boys, girls, and misc things, it serves almost as a soft tutorial or hint section
- New achievements will display a message when unlocked, you may get a few dozen of these just by starting if you've kept up with the game
- The logbook will glow green when you have a new achievements
- Completed characters will now be sorted below incomplete ones
- Dan's reset option in midnight bliss is working now
- Added a pervert image for the fem player

Saffron and Bay may be the largest single shot of character I've added to the game at once, they're quire large. The only content I have planned left is repeatable scenes, corruption, and getting Bay to join the crossdressing club.

All feedback is welcome, but I'd super appreciate if you let me know how you feel about the format of Victoria's new stuff. Is it a neat novelty or tedious to wander around the old school? Should I expand her other endings in a similar way?

Also, how do you feel about the achievements? Should I use larger pictures or are the shiny character sprite ones the best?

I hope you enjoy!

The saggy pussy lips are certainly unique, kinda gross, but unique
I dunno what caused the issue, maybe outdated character files or some bug? It was fixed at some point along the way with v24

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
What does your hacking level have to be to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Apparently two isn't high enough and I am not seeing a way to raise it after the library and shopping district

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
What does your hacking level have to be to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Apparently two isn't high enough and I am not seeing a way to raise it after the library and shopping district
It's 3
Tia will help you raise it, you could also use the nuclear option or mega easy cheat codes, i think there may have been one more way but I can't remember

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
weird, how exactly do you send a pic to steph?
There is no option to send anything to her in the phone

SawYuuki

Dec 31, 2018
guys need help, how can i meet margaret? and Emily too, after she text me " I will be out of the house soon. Going to visit a friend on Vintage Street. " i cant see her anywhere

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
my two last saves are not working anymore for somes reason...
and the last-one is from march 2021

how the hell can i fix this?
i'm definitely not playing through the entire game again just because the game dosn't want to load a save

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
I have never been able to get too far with this game as i lack focus and direction in my life. However, i wanted to check, there is no domnation of the MC in this game right? Its all the MC dominating others, or am i wrong there?

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
My old save is on my old PC so I had to start over which wasn't a problem. I've gotten to the end again, basically done everything. However, I'm missing 3-4 characters and I can't figure out how to unlock them. Zoe and Amy I know for sure. I read on an earlier page that Zoe alternates between Classroom B and the Gym but I've checked every day, morning and evening, for a week and she still hasn't appeared. Amy just isn't anywhere to be found at all. And the other characters, maybe they come from Zoe's route? I remember them being very early in development. I think Allison might've been one? I really can't remember their names.

Anyone know how I can access these characters?

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Guys, can anyone can tell me who is the artist for Sasha?
I couldn't find this information in the game.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
guys need help, how can i meet margaret? and Emily too, after she text me " I will be out of the house soon. Going to visit a friend on Vintage Street. " i cant see her anywhere
Buy some beer and go to vintage street in the evening, it's also in the achievements which are meant to serve as pseudo hints. Hope that helps!

my two last saves are not working anymore for somes reason...
and the last-one is from march 2021

how the hell can i fix this?
i'm definitely not playing through the entire game again just because the game dosn't want to load a save
Please send them to me and I'll check it out, all saves should be backwards compatible.

I have never been able to get too far with this game as i lack focus and direction in my life. However, i wanted to check, there is no domnation of the MC in this game right? Its all the MC dominating others, or am i wrong there?
This is a game where you the player dominate others. Some characters try to be power bottoms but ultimately you're the top of the food chain.

My old save is on my old PC so I had to start over which wasn't a problem. I've gotten to the end again, basically done everything. However, I'm missing 3-4 characters and I can't figure out how to unlock them. Zoe and Amy I know for sure. I read on an earlier page that Zoe alternates between Classroom B and the Gym but I've checked every day, morning and evening, for a week and she still hasn't appeared. Amy just isn't anywhere to be found at all. And the other characters, maybe they come from Zoe's route? I remember them being very early in development. I think Allison might've been one? I really can't remember their names.

I found Zoe just now in the gym on a fresh save. I'd recommend using the mega easy cheat code if you're getting stuck. If she's still not appearing send me your save and I'll give it the ol' what's what.
Amy only appears after a certain point with zoe, be sure to check your texts. The rest of the volleyball team come after amy.

how to enable for you to be a futa
Button at the start of the game, or the cheat code Tomara. It only changes the pronouns characters use for you and the player's sprite when talking/on the menu.

Nagi Ichi. You can hover over images in the game to get their source, or check the logbook for the artist and the set the character is from. Normally you could use the pixiv / dlsite links but nagi ichi doesn't have any of his girl sets on there.

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Nagi Ichi. You can hover over images in the game to get their source, or check the logbook for the artist and the set the character is from. Normally you could use the pixiv / dlsite links but nagi ichi doesn't have any of his girl sets on there.
Thank you. Found the sets.

Last edited:

slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019

Make sure to also double check that you don't have unread texts or texts you haven't responded to from Zoe.

Should be listed in the logbook.

how to enable for you to be a futa
It's an option at the start of the game, by picking the female character portrait. I think you can also change it at Lily's shop, iirc.

Edit: whoops. Looks like Noodle beat me to a few of these. Oh well.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes