Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
I found Zoe just now in the gym on a fresh save. I'd recommend using the mega easy cheat code if you're getting stuck. If she's still not appearing send me your save and I'll give it the ol' what's what.
Amy only appears after a certain point with zoe, be sure to check your texts. The rest of the volleyball team come after amy.
I had the text from Zoe and didn't realize I had to scroll down. I'm just stupid. I got the rest of Zoe, Amy, Naomi, Kelsey, and Vanessa now. And doing some quick research via google, I did find an image of a character named Allison, has white hair. Sorry to be annoying, but how can I get her? I'm pretty sure she's the last character I need.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I had the text from Zoe and didn't realize I had to scroll down. I'm just stupid. I got the rest of Zoe, Amy, Naomi, Kelsey, and Vanessa now. And doing some quick research via google, I did find an image of a character named Allison, has white hair. Sorry to be annoying, but how can I get her? I'm pretty sure she's the last character I need.
She's not in the game yet, slacker hasn't written her yet. I think you're finished, I hope you enjoyed!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
V24a Bugfix patch:

- Reducing the hacking requirement for Bay from 3 to 2 so carnivores can do it
- Fixing an error where in transparent styles the backup image would be the square pics instead of the transparent pics for characters
- Fixes Bay's profile picture not reseting between scenes, and Saffron changing outfits mid-scene at the end
- The challenge of lust seemingly not being able to removed
- An error where Victoria's old school scenes would be named blank (this will not retroactively add the scene names to your game if you have already unlocked them, I can't edit that as it's in your save data)
- Fixes for a number of characters who had broken galleries
- Adds the ability to filter the gallery by author and artist

Minor things, they'll be included with v25 as well

Reactions: n0cn1l

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Can somebody give a cheat code for money?
The way I do that is: Save to a text string, create a .txt document, paste save in there. In the first line at the top, scroll horizontally over a bit and eventually you'll see "money" and the amount next to it. Just change it to what you want. Then click anywhere in the document, press CTRL A to highlight all of it, copy, go back to Hentai University, this time click load from text string, paste it in there.

Reactions: taron

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: Kh_Ace

Kh_Ace

Jan 4, 2022
Reactions to v24:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having them hooked up, that I wish. It can only be canon if Noodle says so, and thus Aaron will keep bothering his friends about that for god knows how long. Skye is a weird character yeah, but that’s her whole thing, what she’s doing with Zoe she believes she is being helpful. Also you can’t say for certain she didn’t use that chance to get a better look can you? :sneaky: As for Valery and Ashley, Valery was more fun to write that way (you can see them in Skye’s third encounter instead of Aaron if you haven’t met him before, which gives better tips about her own personality). Anyway, thanks for the reviews, they mean a lot to us!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Can somebody give a cheat code for money?
cash money, it and other cheats are listed on the first post

The way I do that is: Save to a text string, create a .txt document, paste save in there. In the first line at the top, scroll horizontally over a bit and eventually you'll see "money" and the amount next to it. Just change it to what you want. Then click anywhere in the document, press CTRL A to highlight all of it, copy, go back to Hentai University, this time click load from text string, paste it in there.
You could also just save to a .noodle file and edit it, it's unencrypted text

Reactions to v24:
"This is definitely a weird way to go about things though, it would make more sense if it were just magic." "I love the concept, though the framing is still weird."

It would but I can't retroactively add a witch to the PTSA. I had to make due with what I had. Plus, while cassandra could maybe do it without stretching the suspension of disbelief too much I wanted others to have some impact on the route and scenes.
Still, I think I did alright, I'd like to try other out-there ideas for other epilogues. Maybe one where you follow a citizen walking through town hearing about the player's exploits in changing the area?

"So in the real memory, she actually got the head fired just for having some teachers do a team-building exercise with the students? Weak."

Yep! Although to be fair taking your buxom teaching staff and dressing them up in tight clothes to boost morale is a bit... Eeeeeh.

"Running a train on all three of them is bound to be draining."

Would you have stamina limits in this mental dreamstate thing? Hrm...

"OK, if we take her all the way she seems more resistant when we wake her up than the mid-range corruption, which was the original one IIRC. That's odd."

Yeah in my head it's that the new memories are so incongruent with her old ones that they aren't mixing and the old ones need to be flushed out, but it's still weird. Maybe I should change it further?

"Meeting her is pretty uneventful, but she seems nice. Makes a change from brats and tsunderes, if she really is."

Should I do more unresistant characters? My writing style means characters are already short, so kind or open-minded characters would get lewd really quickly.

"She's lovely, I definitely don't care that she's biologically male."

Neither do I, though I had to get it out there asap for two reasons:
1. Carnivore players might only be interested in hard gay and mega gay content, so they might want to go for Bay only.
2. If there was a glitch where Saffron was visible to vegetarian characters (not the case this time, thankfully unlike how Gekka and Kay appeared for a while) I wanted players to know they were about to see sausage if they continued.

The result reads a bit awkwardly in my opinion :/
Early drafts went more into her history but they didn't make the cut since I didn't know where to put it, basically she was into cuck / sissy stuff and after the breakup she escaped into her crossdressing hobby and realized she was happier staying that way as more than just a kink thing and became Saffron.

"Still not sure if he's getting jealous or something else."

I had to keep it vague since I was too lazy to code in different reactions for if you did saffron first or after bay <3

"Getting woken up by a gorgeous slutty maid is great, though the question of how exactly she got in here is a little disturbing."

I didn't actually think about that :p

"Hmm, I'm really surprised that he's on top, given the way he was so into anal before we even met him. I figured that she would be fucking him."

Nah she's a bottom through and through. I thought about having her remark that he doesn't even reach her prostate, but the scene was already dragging on and her kind nature didn't make any sense for her to tease him about his length. And yeah, you nailed it, in the long term she'd be unsatisfied as he's too gentle to push her maso buttons.

"I wonder if we were being particularly suspicious, or if he's just being rude?"

If you're playing a guy you're the only masculine dude working at the school as Victoria prefers beauties and twinks. I couldn't think of a reason for him to focus on you as a woman, so I just went with "hey you aren't a teacher and you don't look like a janitor / whatever, what's the deal".

"It is a little odd with the whole 'I'm new here' thing for a character introduced so late, I'm past day 300 when I meet him, been here for the better part of a year."

Lmao yeah, maybe he's just -really- oblivious. I'll add in a day check for people who've been playing for a long time.

"I wonder why he would be so adamant about her not seeing that though, considering that she has the exact same history?"

I don't think he'd know, that's not the sort of thing that comes up at the dinner table.

The scene is hinting that he wanted to hang out with Ash, but his studies came before supporting Ash to form a club.

"Looks like blackmailing is the only way forward here, wasn't sure at first if there would be a less aggressive way of getting to him. I'm not a huge fan of blackmailing, unless it's a total bitch who deserves it I guess."

Someone else said the same thing, but I couldn't come up with any other ideas. It's not like he'd trust you if you tried to sell him on the idea of corrupting his mom.

"...I don't remember us telling him to wear panties."

Oh damn I totally glossed over that when writing the scene xD it just felt so natural.

On achievements, I actually tried making a gallery system for the very first version of HAA that would track unlocked scenes globally between saves, but it was a hassle to manage and at the time I didn't have a skillset for it. I prefer not to touch the save data wherever possible, as a mistake would leave a lot of players with wacky data that could cause errors elsewhere that are hard to trace back, and having a second piece of global data would complicate matters a lot.

The main purpose of these is to reduce the amount of repeat questions I get on my discord by providing guidance to players. "What do I say to Damien" is the biggest repeat offender. A lot of people like you are very thorough with the game, but a lot of people give up quite quickly when stuck.

Thank you for finding typos! I'll try and fix those right up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hyunbae

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think he'd know, that's not the sort of thing that comes up at the dinner table.
He wouldn't know that his mother used to be his father? Seems a bit odd even if she fully transitioned when he was only a baby.
On achievements, I actually tried making a gallery system for the very first version of HAA that would track unlocked scenes globally between saves, but it was a hassle to manage and at the time I didn't have a skillset for it. I prefer not to touch the save data wherever possible, as a mistake would leave a lot of players with wacky data that could cause errors elsewhere that are hard to trace back, and having a second piece of global data would complicate matters a lot.
It wouldn't really be touching the save data directly, just mirroring the achievements in a global store and going through them on load and making both sets of achievements the union of the both of them. Should be so simple it would be quite hard to screw it up.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes