slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019
Also, something that I don't think was mentioned here, so I'll bring up. While I haven't written for HU recently (or... well, it's been a while), I am running a CYOA on Noodle's discord server. So if you want more lewd stuff from me, feel free and drop in.

It's a lot easier for me to do piecemeal/small updates more frequently. Writing HU characters is a thing I need to sit down and work on.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
Aug 27, 2020
How do I continue Lisa and Evelyn. I'm meeting with Lisa, but there is no progress being made. Evelyn is just not showing up anymore after I used Chunky to reset her and go back down the first path.

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How do I continue Lisa and Evelyn. I'm meeting with Lisa, but there is no progress being made. Evelyn is just not showing up anymore after I used Chunky to reset her and go back down the first path.
For lisa have you been talking to madison?
For evelyn she isn't showing up at all? If you send your save data I can check for her.

MasterMichael00

Mar 23, 2022
1658884111227.png
How do reset Tia Sun? I cannot get to where I can try to Hypnosis again or not . so it make it hard to try and get forward or to reset her with Lily's help. what should I do? on a save with a lot done so not want to make a new game

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
does this work?
I'm looking at your save data and I can't wrap my head around it. Trust variables are wildly out of place and at impossible numbers, and certain characters are showing their hotel-specific scenes in weird places, I have no idea what's happened here.

I've manually reset tia for you as you're currently in a deadlock as you have set several flags but have a trust value I can't fathom how you managed to reach (it increments in 10, how'd you reach 78?), I uploaded the file to MEGA

Have you been experiencing glitches or load errors? Editing the save file?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes