Aug 27, 2020
Aside from our lovely TopKek dev are there any repositories for external modded characters? I'd love to see some more niche stuff, maybe furry just for the fuck of it, if there is any out there that isn't curated (tho ik it won't be as good without the team looking over it, seriously, my kudos goes out to Ace and the rest of the team; y'all have some top notch writing and style)
Edit: I'd like to specify that I was not trying to make fun of Noodle here, I feel like looking back this could be seen as mockery and I kinda regret phrasing it the way I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: joescmoe

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
V26 is out:

--- New Content
- New Character by Cryptogreek: Penny
- More content for Ace's Skye
- Added a preview for Ace's next girl Pam, load her from the game console via the ace's girls button
- More content for Damian, Corruption and hotel endings
- More content for Reese, hotel endings
- Anri is now complete

--- Bugs & Typos
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Sasha's broken achievement
- Achievements now properly disappear when playing on vegetarian/carnivore mode

--- Other Changes
- Changed the styling of achievements to better hide locked ones
- Separated girl, boy, and misc achievements
- Added new achievements for Damien, as well as for cryptogreek and slackersavior's characters

Today's update is brought to you mostly by CryptoGreek and Ace while I work on the engine overhaul and Rainy DayZ. There's a lot to do! Be sure to cover any changes or bugs I should fix in either Rainy or University, this is the best time for me to tackle them. There's a lot on my plate, but I'll do my best!

Aside from our lovely TopKek dev are there any repositories for external modded characters? I'd love to see some more niche stuff, maybe furry just for the fuck of it, if there is any out there that isn't curated (tho ik it won't be as good without the team looking over it, seriously, my kudos goes out to Ace and the rest of the team; y'all have some top notch writing and style)
Edit: I'd like to specify that I was not trying to make fun of Noodle here, I feel like looking back this could be seen as mockery and I kinda regret phrasing it the way I did.
No repositories at the moment, sadly. As of now my discord has a few people floating around giving modding an attempt. I would like some kind of external place where things that violate discord TOS can be posted.

WALKTHROUGH?
Check the logbook's achievements

Aug 27, 2020
V26 is out:

--- New Content
- New Character by Cryptogreek: Penny
- More content for Ace's Skye
- Added a preview for Ace's next girl Pam, load her from the game console via the ace's girls button
- More content for Damian, Corruption and hotel endings
- More content for Reese, hotel endings
- Anri is now complete

--- Bugs & Typos
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Sasha's broken achievement
- Achievements now properly disappear when playing on vegetarian/carnivore mode

--- Other Changes
- Changed the styling of achievements to better hide locked ones
- Separated girl, boy, and misc achievements
- Added new achievements for Damien, as well as for cryptogreek and slackersavior's characters

Today's update is brought to you mostly by CryptoGreek and Ace while I work on the engine overhaul and Rainy DayZ. There's a lot to do! Be sure to cover any changes or bugs I should fix in either Rainy or University, this is the best time for me to tackle them. There's a lot on my plate, but I'll do my best!

No repositories at the moment, sadly. As of now my discord has a few people floating around giving modding an attempt. I would like some kind of external place where things that violate discord TOS can be posted.

Check the logbook's achievements
Thanks for always being on top of things, even in this little torrent backwoods forum, seriously some of the best Dev support I've ever seen hands down. Someone can always set up a Gdrive/ spreadsheet with file links as a last resort, but there are much better ways for it to be handled. I've seen some niche use from Undertow club with SDT, but I can't think of any better places off the top of my head. Probably gonna get some better ideas further down the discussion thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a compiled list of all the functional external mods for this. I imagine there wouldn't be the option if none exist, I just want to maximize the number of prospects on the roster.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
A flag was missing, preventing you from asking Anri a specific question about his hometown. This v26a bugfix patch will fix it, and it also changes the code for the saving to a noodle file achievement to add the appropriate flag before it generates the file, which should help more people unlock it: If you're playing online I've already pushed the v26a update

Thanks for always being on top of things, even in this little torrent backwoods forum, seriously some of the best Dev support I've ever seen hands down. Someone can always set up a Gdrive/ spreadsheet with file links as a last resort, but there are much better ways for it to be handled. I've seen some niche use from Undertow club with SDT, but I can't think of any better places off the top of my head. Probably gonna get some better ideas further down the discussion thread.
Hopefully! An external repository would be nice. It's always good to have other places to hang out.

no progress with steph idk why 3 time replaying no help me
Lemme ask crypto. Have you checked your phone?

Are there any other games with submissive femboys and t-girls? Or games where YOU sissify OTHERS?
There aren't very many I think, this game's hit a niche that's not often explored

Is there a compiled list of all the functional external mods for this. I imagine there wouldn't be the option if none exist, I just want to maximize the number of prospects on the roster.
Usually I add finished mods into the game's files so that they can be played/tested on mobile.
A few people are giving modding a shot in the discord, I keep new mods pinned in there but they're usually in a very early state.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Do we have a progress story from the mom and daughter? the one who the MC tutors? I forget their name, I am not even sure about if the MC tutor's the daughter

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Do we have a progress story from the mom and daughter? the one who the MC tutors? I forget their name, I am not even sure about if the MC tutor's the daughter
Do you mean Mary and Margaret? No new stuff for them since I added their ending. If you mean Saffron and Bay, they were finished in the previous update.

Reactions to v26:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much! I'll be sure to relay to crypto and ace, and I've uploaded a v26b bugfix that should hopefully fix damian's scene being repeatable and the broken images, I'll try to fix the rest soon too

Yamato_DEV

Apr 19, 2022
i know this is a dumb reques/idea but for the pc ver, can you make the images like hi-reso instead of low-reso, welp maybe my eyes are bad or something

Dec 29, 2019
I have notice a bug no one else seems to see, probably because they have completed this, but I cannot Complete Justine Walton after the ‘bath time’ event, even though I have the Baking Soda Item. It has been this way since several updates, and i look to be the only one who saw it.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
i know this is a dumb reques/idea but for the pc ver, can you make the images like hi-reso instead of low-reso, welp maybe my eyes are bad or something
More people ask for a smaller download and it's easier for me to collect and store the images at lower resolutions, so my entire library of sets to use is already not high-res, sorry.

I have notice a bug no one else seems to see, probably because they have completed this, but I cannot Complete Justine Walton after the ‘bath time’ event, even though I have the Baking Soda Item. It has been this way since several updates, and i look to be the only one who saw it.
Strange, all you should need for that level is the baking soda, the regent flower from talking to victoria, and the filler material. I was able to get it working on my end. If you send me your save data I can take a look.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes