XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Error! You must've called the wrong encounter. Error code: Failed to write encounter (secretaryDiscussion) in priest.js getting this error when I ask about lisa

Kh_Ace

Jan 4, 2022
Reactions to v26:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am getting better reviews from you by each update, appreciate it. Now, from up to down, answering one by one
Anyway, that’s all for now! Thanks for the review and take care!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
any code?
There's quite a lot of it in the game's .js files.
I think the issue is that the game is loading character js files, and if it does so too slowly then it'll get the request to load an encounter while the variable used to target a specific character is stuck on another character, thus the error.
It's rare and usually happens with slower internet connections, often only happening once per playthrough at most, but as the game gets larger and more people play the more it's shown up.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
…I’m pretty sure I mentioned the “mess” on the hallway, which was probably caused by Aaron trying to keep the janitors away from the restrooms. Eh, it’s not like that favor has any use anyway you already gave him the initiative.
I don't know what the exact conditions are, but I played twice, once as a guy and once as Tomara. The first time Aaron was the one who talked to me, and I accepted her offer of a rain check. Then he fucked Aaron. The second time, playing as Tomara, it was Sasha that pointed me at her instead of Aaron, and that time that I fucked here right away. That time, Aaron wasn't mentioned at all until we see his note at the very end.

There's quite a lot of it in the game's .js files.
I think the issue is that the game is loading character js files, and if it does so too slowly then it'll get the request to load an encounter while the variable used to target a specific character is stuck on another character, thus the error.
It's rare and usually happens with slower internet connections, often only happening once per playthrough at most, but as the game gets larger and more people play the more it's shown up.
Where is it that the loading is handled? I haven't done Javascript for a while but I can have a quick look at it.

Kh_Ace

Jan 4, 2022
I don't know what the exact conditions are, but I played twice, once as a guy and once as Tomara. The first time Aaron was the one who talked to me, and I accepted her offer of a rain check. Then he fucked Aaron. The second time, playing as Tomara, it was Sasha that pointed me at her instead of Aaron, and that time that I fucked here right away. That time, Aaron wasn't mentioned at all until we see his note at the very end.

Where is it that the loading is handled? I haven't done Javascript for a while but I can have a quick look at it.
Oh then that has to be a mistake in my coding, I should fix it, thanks

Yamato_DEV

Apr 19, 2022
ight understandable Mr.Dev, tbh i could just use google zoom thingy anyways so yeah, some small questions here
- like what to do with the savedata when a new update kicks in?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

It's spread out across a lot of functions, basically it appends the character js files to the document head to run the code and then removes them, I'll find the functions and get back to you

ight understandable Mr.Dev, tbh i could just use google zoom thingy anyways so yeah, some small questions here
- like what to do with the savedata when a new update kicks in?
Whatever you want, the saves are backwards compatible. The last time I did a 100% playthrough I did it on a save I made from v1.

I can't seem to find Penny Pam or Sky even though I loaded them up
They appeared for me in the mega easy mode, then I checked and found penny in the shopping district and Pam in the teacher's lounge. Both in the evening, they aren't appearing at all?

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I've been updating this game for some time, but some updates ago something must've happened.
I no longer can find Starlet , Robin , Vanessa or Kelsey (maybe the last two are single events, not sure) ingame.
Which sort of causes problems with the achievements now, since the first two have connections to others but which are no unattainable. So... any advice on how to fix this ?

Yamato_DEV

Apr 19, 2022
I've been updating this game for some time, but some updates ago something must've happened.
I no longer can find Starlet , Robin , Vanessa or Kelsey (maybe the last two are single events, not sure) ingame.
Which sort of causes problems with the achievements now, since the first two have connections to others but which are no unattainable. So... any advice on how to fix this ?
i had this problem but im pretty sure its days related or something like that and like they appear the next day or two

Edit: i cant seem to find Pam on v26b version after talking to her for a few times

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
No longer? As in you were able to find them before but they don't appear anymore? If you send me your save I can help but without knowing where you are It'd be hard to determine what might be wrong.

i had this problem but im pretty sure its days related or something like that and like they appear the next day or two

Edit: i cant seem to find Pam on v26b version after talking to her for a few times
That bug is popping up a lot, I'll ask Ace to look into it.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Is there no way to activate a 'Scroll/Go Back' button, or has one just not been added yet?
Theirs no way to "go back" through scenes if that's what you mean as theirs no log system. If you click through something to fast, you can reload the page or reload your auto-save.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
No longer? As in you were able to find them before but they don't appear anymore? If you send me your save I can help but without knowing where you are It'd be hard to determine what might be wrong.

That bug is popping up a lot, I'll ask Ace to look into it.
I remember doing them, and they show in gallery, but I can't find them again. And I did them way before the achievements were implemented, probably not that long after they were added.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes