Gutts1

Oct 18, 2020
Any plans to add post college corruption content? Like changing how the school works post victoria corruption

Gutts1

Oct 18, 2020
Where ia Victoria's suster, blonde? She appears last scene, like I had already corrupted her, but I didnt

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Where ia Victoria's suster, blonde? She appears last scene, like I had already corrupted her, but I didnt
She has no current dedicated content besides a few appearances in other characters events. Namely Victoria ending and Casandra's beach hypnosis as a side character if you select Victoria.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
Dec 29, 2019
I cannot purify Gou. I am at a point where the bar scene repeats but does nothing else. Also somehow if I try to redo meph’s ending or something it locks the bar option for Gou

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I cannot purify Gou. I am at a point where the bar scene repeats but does nothing else. Also somehow if I try to redo meph’s ending or something it locks the bar option for Gou
After the bar scene the only thing left is to get Kay's ending, where the still attempting to be purified Gou appears in the epilogue

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

How do I get the missing achievement? I have all the others unlocked.
Although I personally haven't got it, I'm pretty sure that's unlocked toward the earlier stages in Steph's path, right when you start corrupting her. On the phone menu, you get an option to ask her for either an embarassing photo or embarrassing secret.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

AlabasterZenth

Mar 15, 2022
Hi, please help I think I'm stuck on Madison, already brought steph to her I'm lost on what's next. I forgot what I was supposed to do.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Could you send me your save then? I'm not sure what's missing.
The achievement unlocked for me after getting Gou's ending without doing any of Kay's content outside of meeting him, along with unlocking without ever meeting Kay on a different save. This may be a bug with the current version of the game.

AlabasterZenth

Mar 15, 2022
Finish the route of other students and bring them to Madison. Your goal is to show her that hypnosis is real and that it can help her manage the stress in her life.
Finished it thanks.

Also, is Pamela's content not done or I did something that doesn't let her show anymore

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes