MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
The tia text event doesn't work, it just pops up saying

Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write phone event(neetReward) in neet.js

Jul 28, 2017
Figured out the problem for neetReward, while copy pasting the Reward scene for Tia, in the code it's still momReward.

So to view the pic, you neet to push F12 and in console write: writePhoneEvent(momReward) while in the phone viewing Tia.

Reactions: silentangel

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Thank you for answer.
I really like your game ;)
Thank you. I enjoy making it.

Just a quick question, its the art from the game random taken from the internet? (cause the first pic preview the third image on it its from a comic made by Nagi ichi that is why im asking)
Yes the game uses art from Oreteki18kin, Nagi Ichi, and Enoshima Iki. The list of artists is given at the start, and hovering over images shows a "Art by" message directly identifying the artist of that image.

I cannot continue with Tia or Steph second scene
What's the problem?

how much gay content is there?
Two twinkish trap characters atm, one written by me and the other by Captain Cryptogreek.

The tia text event doesn't work, it just pops up saying

Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write phone event(neetReward) in neet.js
Ya the Nuclear option cheat is not working at all
I've attached a scripts.rar file. Extract it and overwrite the current scripts folder with it, and tia's reward / the nuclear option cheat wil be working.

Is the artwork all borrowed or is there original work?
I'd like to do my own art for the game some day, but for now it's all art from image sets taken from sad panda.

Steph help please
Could you go into more detail? What's the problem?

Reactions: Demonooki

DarkXseed

Feb 23, 2018
So, honest question here. Since you chose to borrow images from already created image sets, why is it you decided to go with censored images? rather than finding some artists with uncensored material?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
So, honest question here. Since you chose to borrow images from already created image sets, why is it you decided to go with censored images? rather than finding some artists with uncensored material?
The vast majority of artist cg and game cg sets have no uncensored versions because of how large they are.
The advantages of using these is there's more than enough content to fill an entire character with images that are consistent between each other. I disliked how the quality of images in HHS varied so wildly.

I've taken a couple cracks at my own decensors, but they don't come out looking very good.

Reactions: DarkXseed

DarkXseed

Feb 23, 2018
The vast majority of artist cg and game cg sets have no uncensored versions because of how large they are.
The advantages of using these is there's more than enough content to fill an entire character with images that are consistent between each other. I disliked how the quality of images in HHS varied so wildly.

I've taken a couple cracks at my own decensors, but they don't come out looking very good.
Ah fair enough. Although I really dislike censored work (even though I understand by law almost all japanese art has to be), sometimes it's good enough and the content along with it is good enough, I stop caring it's censored lol, and so far I'm really enjoying your game. Thanks as well for the quick response to my question.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've got the scene where you pay Steph $100 and fuck her, but how do you get the rest of her new content? Whenever I talk to her, all that's available is 'Leave her be'.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I have bug im logbook, all girls have 0/0 scens.
That's a known issue. The cause is that instead of all characters being stored in a single document, they're spread across many .js files. I'm working on a fix for the logbook now.

Ah fair enough. Although I really dislike censored work (even though I understand by law almost all japanese art has to be), sometimes it's good enough and the content along with it is good enough, I stop caring it's censored lol, and so far I'm really enjoying your game. Thanks as well for the quick response to my question.
I dislike censorship too, it really doesn't make much sense. The mosiac does barely anything except annoy people.
Hopefully my decensor technique will improve and some day the game will be better for it. Glad that it's still enjoyable as is though!

I've got the scene where you pay Steph $100 and fuck her, but how do you get the rest of her new content? Whenever I talk to her, all that's available is 'Leave her be'.
I think you need to give her some space. She'll text you the next day after that scene, I believe.

Reactions: Demonooki

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Thank you. I enjoy making it.

Yes the game uses art from Oreteki18kin, Nagi Ichi, and Enoshima Iki. The list of artists is given at the start, and hovering over images shows a "Art by" message directly identifying the artist of that image.

What's the problem?

Two twinkish trap characters atm, one written by me and the other by Captain Cryptogreek.

I've attached a scripts.rar file. Extract it and overwrite the current scripts folder with it, and tia's reward / the nuclear option cheat wil be working.

I'd like to do my own art for the game some day, but for now it's all art from image sets taken from sad panda.

Could you go into more detail? What's the problem?
after getting to the rooftop part of paying for sex but she doesnt do it and stuck there

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
after getting to the rooftop part of paying for sex but she doesnt do it and stuck there
I'm seeing about fixing that. Can you send me a private message with your save-data?
If anyone else is experiencing the same difficulties, please send me your saves, too - it makes it a lot easier to figure out what part went wrong, and where.
Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes