TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
It's not really all that renpy, it's a javascript engine I built
Although I write my code with define statements and shortcuts like renpy does

After progressing enough with Kay he'll invite you out to the church in the countryside. The bus is in the city's streets.
So this may be a proble I already have Kay's content finished and he isn't doing anything. Is it because I finished his content in a previous version?

*Edit* NVM I found out how to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I guess this is one game full of stolen artwork? At least, there are in the previews alone three distinct art styles.

MegaDud345

Nov 2, 2021
I guess this is one game full of stolen artwork? At least, there are in the previews alone three distinct art styles.
They literally give credit to the artist that take part in the game. I have don't understand where you get the idea that they stole art from them when those said artist willingly did the character designs and art themselves

Reactions: jhs_reika

Ndoagrbekahrbdih

Sep 5, 2020
How do I progress with abba? I don't understand how she works. i only got a footjob scene just by talking with her but after that she repeats the same dialogue

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
How do I progress with abba? I don't understand how she works. i only got a footjob scene just by talking with her but after that she repeats the same dialogue
You gotta use the app that Lily gave you on your phone
It should have a button you click to raise obedience

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes