RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
I'm seeing about fixing that. Can you send me a private message with your save-data?
If anyone else is experiencing the same difficulties, please send me your saves, too - it makes it a lot easier to figure out what part went wrong, and where.
Thanks!
{"player":{"name":"Thomas","character":"basic","gender":"man","title":"Mister","honorific":"sir","characterArtist":"Art by Ishimura","currentScene":"start","time":"Morning","day":45,"money":67,"hypnosis":6,"hacking":4,"counseling":5,"lastText":11,"dayID":4,"version":4,"location":"roof","pervert":false},"story":[{"index":"mom","met":false,"fName":"Emily","lName":"Smith","trust":100,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"momReward","color":"#CCCCCC"},{"index":"kuro","met":false,"fName":"Steph","lName":"Black","trust":23,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"kuroPhone3AA","color":"#fde1a5"},{"index":"tomgirl","met":false,"fName":"Sam","lName":"White","trust":-1,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"","color":"#a79e9a"},{"index":"purple","met":false,"fName":"Mary","lName":"Williams","trust":100,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"purpleReward","color":"#cb86ef"},{"index":"chubby","met":false,"fName":"Margaret","lName":"Williams","trust":100,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"","color":"#da924b"},{"index":"maid","met":false,"fName":"Lena","lName":"Rogers","trust":21,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"maidReward","color":"#CCCCCC"},{"index":"mistress","met":false,"fName":"Anna","lName":"Fletcher","trust":42,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"mistressRewardA","color":"#ed9082"},{"index":"meji","met":false,"fName":"Reese","lName":"Kieran","trust":-1,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"","color":"#7e52a3"},{"index":"principal","met":"scarfSneetSpurpleSMarykuroSStephCasandraTia","fName":"Victoria","lName":"Devons","trust":41,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"","color":"#e47311"},{"index":"secretary","met":false,"fName":"Lisa","lName":"Jones","trust":20,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"","color":"#888888"},{"index":"neet","met":false,"fName":"Tia","lName":"Sun","trust":3,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"neetReward","textColor":"#da924b"},{"index":"scarf","met":false,"fName":"Casandra","lName":"Hamilton","trust":42,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"scarfReward","color":"#954655"},{"index":"green","met":false,"fName":"Emma","lName":"Hamilton","trust":40,"encountered":false,"textEvent":"","color":"#677b4c"}],"gallery":[{"index":"purple1","name":"Daughter's Payment 1"},{"index":"purple2","name":"Daughter's Payment 2"},{"index":"chubby1","name":"Mother's Payment"},{"index":"mistress1","name":"Penthouse Blowies"},{"index":"maid1","name":"Casual Titjob"},{"index":"mistress3","name":"Mating Press - Video for the Maid"},{"index":"mistress2","name":"Mating Press"},{"index":"kuro1","name":"Free First Handy"},{"index":"kuro3","name":"Ignored Back-Blaster"},{"index":"kuro2","name":"Another Handjob"},{"index":"mom1","name":"Drinking Buddy"},{"index":"mom2","name":"Breaking Tensions"}],"items":[{"name":"Beer","key":"true","price":"5","image":"scripts/gamefiles/items/beer.jpg"},{"name":"Petunia","key":"true","price":"10","image":"scripts/gamefiles/items/petunia.jpg"},{"name":"Town Map","key":"true","price":"20","image":"scripts/gamefiles/items/map.jpg"}],"bodytypes":[{"index":"basic","artist":"Art by Ishimura"}],"phoneImages":[{"name":"Art by Enoshima Iki","src":"images/scarf/reward.jpg"},{"name":"Art by Oreteki18kin","src":"images/purple/4-2.jpg"},{"name":"FromBehind, Art by Enoshima Iki","src":"images/kuro/3-1.jpg"}]}

Oct 1, 2018
my laptop doesn't allow me to play HTML games properly (images are not appearing n I get constant messages that something happened that wont let it work properly whenever I start one) can anyone help?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
my laptop doesn't allow me to play HTML games properly (images are not appearing n I get constant messages that something happened that wont let it work properly whenever I start one) can anyone help?
Not likely unless you say what your browser is and give an example of those messages.

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Lena annoys me. Mostly because it seems it's random if she shows up.
Ah, that's because she appears on odd-numbered days, which is meant to match the fact that Anna appears only on even-numbered days. Since Lena only has two appearances right now, that's not very clear, which is why I plan on adding a bit more Lena content in the next update.

Speaking of content, though, I'd like to know what players want to see next time. I currently plan on adding at least one scene with each of Reese, Lena, and Anna (with Anna's scene taking place outside), but everything beyond that is currently undecided. I'm also thinking about adding a new character (maybe, not 100% sure yet), so knowing what kinks players are looking for could help in the selection process. I also plan on doing something else to help with that selection process in the future, which will probably pop up in the Discord sometime soon.

Also, a fix for Steph's content has been applied to the online version of the game - there was a problem where her Trust wouldn't go up properly if you did her $10 scene before her $5 scene, but that has been fixed. If you are playing a local version, you can either manually change her Trust from 23 to 24 using the Save to Text String and Load from Text String functions, or you can grab the patched scripts.rar attached to this post (also available on the Patreon post ) and overwrite the kuro.js. It also has the files that fix the issue with Tia's reward text and the Nuclear Option cheat too if you're having issues with that, though I recall Noodle posting that particular fix already. Sorry if the response seemed a little slow this time, but I hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing which might be fun to do with Anna given her affinity for 'risky' public lewdness might be giving her an orgasm trigger. Make her have a really strong but silent orgasm whenever he says a particular word, then take her to a busy restaurant and keep dropping it into conversation. See just how out of it he can get her by the end of the date.
Reese I'll be happy with most things as long as he dresses girly enough. A vibrating buttplug might be fun with him maybe?
Lena I'm not too sure about; her titjob was hot, but she doesn't really inspire me much. Maybe some chastity play? Give her a suggestion that no matter how hard she tries (and she will try), she won't be able to get herself off. She should be pretty desperate before long.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Anyone make any new mod characters?
I'm not aware of any yet, at the moment the modding aspects have only been in the game for a week.
If anyone is interested in starting feel free to let me know. I have many image sets I'm not using across a pretty massive spectrum of content, and I can point in even more directions beyond that.

Reactions: FelFF

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Consider adding the protagonist's picture to 'Pervert' mode. That is, it changes to something too. It'd be a nice marker whether it's on or off.

I'd be interested in seeing a muscled/fitness girl in the future.

Putting some nice, relaxing plants or scented candles around and watching the results is a thought that haunts me. Maybe at a very high skill level.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Consider adding the protagonist's picture to 'Pervert' mode. That is, it changes to something too. It'd be a nice marker whether it's on or off.

I'd be interested in seeing a muscled/fitness girl in the future.

Putting some nice, relaxing plants or scented candles around and watching the results is a thought that haunts me. Maybe at a very high skill level.
The problem there is that there's no nude version of the male character portrait. Also, the player might not want to look at that.
I agree though that there should be some visible thing. I'll test changing the background color to make it a little more pink, changing the logo, or the player's name color and see what looks good.

In my image collection, these are the girls with the fittest bods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first girl will take awhile to make her appearance, and the second will probably only have 1/2 scenes at most.

And I apologize for my obliviousness, but I'm not sure what plant or scent you're referring to. Do you mean something that the player would smell, or using a scent to hypno someone?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Do you mean something that the player would smell, or using a scent to hypno someone?

The second, although the first could possibly be a thing. A means to play with mass/group images, or affect someone or multiple people quietly over a long period of time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In my image collection, these are the girls with the fittest bods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first girl will take awhile to make her appearance, and the second will probably only have 1/2 scenes at most.
That's two seriously hot looking ladies. Reminds me of another fetish of mine, that of giving a girl a massage with an oil laced with a relaxant, getting her so deeply relaxed that everything you say just goes straight to her subconscious. Something like Tabico's Sweet Oil, or Trilby Else's Isle Dormignonne series. Would work really well for either a stressed business-lady type, or an athletic type. If you've got a suitable image set for that kind of thing, that is.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Here's a very short new character for university with 3 scenes.
I'm bushed, sorry if this feels brief. I also added some more functionality to the index.js and fixed a typo in the blank characters.js
These changes and this character will be included in v4, but if anybody makes a mod before then you'll need to download this now to fix the index and blank js files. You can safely ignore this if you really want though. I also included the kuro bugfix if anyone hasn't downloaded that yet.

You don't need to go to the 'load a mod character' in the game console for this one. Just extract into your HU folder, overwrite the old stuff, and go talk to Victoria.

v4 will probably release around the 29th. Planned stuff is more of this character, scenes for the Hamiltons and Tia, and more of Cryptogreek's characters too I think.

Some people in the discord are starting on making mods, but none are done yet. Feel free to pop in and say hi.

Good night.

Reactions: FelFF and Demonooki

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
What do I do now since I've talked to everyone and done all the scenes except Casandra's ending and maybe Victoria if there is any with her?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes