NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
V4 is out, just as big of an update as v3!

So, here's the changelog:
- New scenes for Reese
- New scenes for Tia
- New character: Lana Cummings (go to the principal to start her content)
- Multiple under the hood changes to make modding easier involving writeSpeech and flags, I'll add those to the modding tutorial later
- Mobile version has significantly less input lag
- Pervert mode now changes your character's name to pink in the menu, making it more visible.

I hope for v5 to be out by the 29th, hopefully with just as much content as this release. Feel free to pop into discord for suggestions, I'll probably also be doing a poll for what to focus on.

Hope you all enjoy!

Cheats are the same, there's a link to them in the first post.

What do I do now since I've talked to everyone and done all the scenes except Casandra's ending and maybe Victoria if there is any with her?
The game is currently unfinished, Cassandra and Victoria don't have content yet. If you've finished with everyone, you should be caught up (except for the stuff that I'm releasing right now).

hmmm what it mean trans protagonist ? can you be girl ?
The futa start means you have a female character image and people refer to you with female pronouns. No other differences (you still have a dick). At some point I have some general ideas

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
i'm confused, how can it be "text based" and also "censored"? is there 2dcg at all?
It does use 2DCG, but the game is largely text-based - for example, Reese Kieran has thirty CGs currently in use, but his file is over 15,000 words of code, with over 10,000 words being from dialogue between the narrator, the player, and Reese himself. The game does use censored CGs, but the fact that there's so much text relative to the images makes it a predominantly text-based game... Or at least, that's how I see it.

how do I go forward with Steph? it says I have to find another way to convice her to have sex, help?
What does the phone say? From the sounds of it, you completed the HJ and Back events, meaning that you should have received a text with a picture of her friend, and another text where she tells you to send her the picture that was mentioned at the end of the Back event.

In order to send that picture, you need to increase your Hacking level, which you can do in a variety of ways. If you talk to Princpal Victoria about a 'Gremlin' and go to the Computer Lab in the East Hallway, you can increase it; you can also buy a Hacking Textbook for $50; or you can look at the cheat-list for the one that maxes out your stats.

If you already have LVL2 Hacking and you can't send the image (like if the text isn't arriving at all), then there's some sort of glitch in the code. The easiest way for me to solve that would be for you to send me a private message with your save data (go to the bottom of the save menu, click save to string, and copy-paste that information).

Hopefully this is an easy fix - thanks for playing!

P.S. If you talk to Steph while you have a LOT of money, but before sending the image, you might see an interesting option appear.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
The futa start means you have a female character image and people refer to you with female pronouns. No other differences (you still have a dick). At some point I have some general ideas
hmmm do you have plan to make pure female gender in the future ? and many more males ?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
hmmm do you have plan to make pure female gender in the future ?
Probably, however there are some hurdles that still need figuring out. None of the other characters would be able to have scenes with you as a woman, so that idea is on the shelf for now until either I or crypto come up with a way to make it work.
Any suggestions?

and many more males ?
Yes. Depending on your definition, around 4-8 more male characters are in the pipeline.

Reactions: Stes and NewQueen

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Probably, however there are some hurdles that still need figuring out. None of the other characters would be able to have scenes with you as a woman, so that idea is on the shelf for now until either I or crypto come up with a way to make it work.
Any suggestions?
hmmm im just try it once. and i just see female character so far. thats why im asking if you are you going to make more male later. because if you do, you can made a scenes for female MC with male NPC.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, if you're still interested in suggestions of things to add, it would be nice to see him use the suggestion that as a girl's pussy drips she's leaking out her mind/resistance and set her edging. Or with a trap suggest that they gather their mind/resistance in their balls, and then make them cum it all away. Those brainwashing suggestions are really hot.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Comrade57

May 23, 2018
Here's a bug: When you fuck Mary in front of Margaret, you can't progress any further. There is no button.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
hmmm im just try it once. and i just see female character so far. thats why im asking if you are you going to make more male later. because if you do, you can made a scenes for female MC with male NPC.
A female protagonist would likely require an entirely new game with a woman MC.
Either that or short TF events from a potion or something.

Reactions to v4:

Also, if you're still interested in suggestions of things to add, it would be nice to see him use the suggestion that as a girl's pussy drips she's leaking out her mind/resistance and set her edging. Or with a trap suggest that they gather their mind/resistance in their balls, and then make them cum it all away. Those brainwashing suggestions are really hot.
Your reactions give me strength, please do this forever

simple but fun!
Thanks!

so i hypnotized lana but now what cant find anything else

Wait never mind found out
A few people had the same issue. I'll have her text the player letting you know she'll be coming over in the evening.

Here's a bug: When you fuck Mary in front of Margaret, you can't progress any further. There is no button.
Noted, thank you. You can toggle/untoggle images to escape being stuck like that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A female protagonist would likely require an entirely new game with a woman MC.
I know I wouldn't complain if the next game was a lesbian one. If given a choice, I'll usually choose to play as a woman just because women are hot, but due reasons beyond your control the shemale option doesn't really work well in this game. One where the images were picked to be just girls from the start would be great.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
So i'm not sure if i'm missing or misunderstanding something.
I had previously played the previous version, and then just straight up overwrote all the files and started playing v4.
But the only new content I found was the two files from the principal and Lana's scenes, Tia had nothing and I couldn't find Reese's new scenes, and i've tried every combination of time & location to find anything, so i'm not sure if it doesn't work or if they're just not for male PCs.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I always love games that have been influenced by HHS and I will def try this out.

Last edited:

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
So i'm not sure if i'm missing or misunderstanding something.
I had previously played the previous version, and then just straight up overwrote all the files and started playing v4.
But the only new content I found was the two files from the principal and Lana's scenes, Tia had nothing and I couldn't find Reese's new scenes, and i've tried every combination of time & location to find anything, so i'm not sure if it doesn't work or if they're just not for male PCs.
Well, that's certainly odd. If you can't access Reese's or Tia's new content, that suggests to me that the files didn't overwrite properly. If it were me, I'd do a fresh download to a different folder (to avoid any permission-based overwriting issues) and try again.

The easiest and fastest way to check whether you have the most recent version of Reese's content would be to do the following:
Go to Hentai University/scripts/characters/meji.js, and CTRL+F "Reactions can be pretty entertaining to watch". That phrase only appears in the most recent version of the game, so if it doesn't appear, you can be sure that there were issues where the new files didn't overwrite the old ones.

An alternative way would be to make sure that your Trust with Reese is at either 26 or 46 and go talk to him in the West Hallway during morning. If he doesn't appear, then something definitely went wrong - that's the first scene of new content for this update.

If you have the most recent version of Reese's content (meji.js) but still can't access his content, then there might be a glitch in the code that needs fixing; at that point, it would be best to send me a message with your save data so that I can try to reproduce the problem on my computer and write up the fix. Hope this helps!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes