Others - Completed - Hentai vs Evil: Back 4 Waifus [Final] [Axyos Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

skaisher

Gonna be honest and say i don't not spend a lot of time on the game, so this is mostly first impressions. That said, I got a pretty clear idea of what this is.

the graphics are acceptable, but not good. there is an objective, but you don't really get information why, where or how. They basically just throw you into the game, tell you to pick up a gun and kill whatever you see. The shooting is very basic, the camera kind off sucks. Sometimes I would just shoot into a wall because the camera wouldn't turn, or it randomly did a 180 and shot at me instead of the enemies.

As for sexual content, you can go nude and that seems to be it. Nothing happened when I died, no sexual attacks either. I haven't completed a level, so there could be something there, but from other comments that doesn't seem to be the case either.

There is nothing here that makes me want to play this game. The graphics aren't good, there isn't really a story, the sexual content is basically non existent. Even when we are talking hentai shooters, I'm pretty sure there are better options.

Nothing positive to say, can't recommend. 1/5