Collection Video Hentaisio collection [2023-06-17] [Hentaisio]

Hentaisio

Oct 28, 2017
ezgif-4-42ccc05dd8.gif 7h3xpq.gif
Overview:
Hentaisio is a 3D artist who makes short animations of original characters using VAM (Virt-a-mate)
(Leave an honest rate whenever you feel like it -Hana)

Updated: 2023-06-17
Artist: Hentaisio - -
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Content: 13 Animations + 2 sets of Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Torrent (2023-06-17)

DOWNLOAD

Videos

Update 2023-06-17:- - - -

ezgif-4-42ccc05dd8.gif PayingForRent.gif TifaReika.png ezgif-4-42ccc05dd8.gif RaidenCover.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentaisio

Oct 28, 2017
Ive recently started to learn vam for 2 weeks now and I'm open to learning and making the best I can. Everything I'm making is free. My patreon is just there for commissions and donations for people who supports my work.

I'd like people to feel free voicing out what they want to see and for me to connect with the community.

I'm not as talented as the many people who are dedicated in their animations, but I am willing to practice and work hard.

P.Jam

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for sharing your work. You have potential to become a great artist in the genre. Keep up the good work.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentaisio

Hentaisio

Oct 28, 2017
Happy New Year 2023!

I have decided to let go of my other job to give my complete focus on animating with Virt-a-mate. So please join me on my journey for 2023. Everything will still be free of charge! Feel free to support me by subscribing, liking, and sharing my stuff through social media like Twitter, Reddit, forums, and everywhere possible. That alone would help me very much.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Happy New Year 2023!

I have decided to let go of my other job to give my complete focus on animating with Virt-a-mate. So please join me on my journey for 2023. Everything will still be free of charge! Feel free to support me by subscribing, liking, and sharing my stuff through social media like Twitter, Reddit, forums, and everywhere possible. That alone would help me very much.
Well ...that's dedication right there !! if you make long videos with good story and quality, people will wanna see more of you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentaisio

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
The video is around 1 Minute long, with different positions and angles.
Tried a simple water effect rig.

Collaborated with a Male VA
Just waiting on the sound edit~

Vimeo :

View attachment 2284793
That looks good....however be carefull with shota stuff because i see some forum that have shota get deleted or purged in here but there is still some shota that not get purged in here...i dont know this forum rules so just keep making videos with grown man for safe start

Hentaisio

Oct 28, 2017
That looks good....however be carefull with shota stuff because i see some forum that have shota get deleted or purged in here but there is still some shota that not get purged in here...i dont know this forum rules so just keep making videos with grown man for safe start
Oh, thank you for the heads up. <3

Reactions: Zhagaroth