Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Love the game, but the orc scene in this one isn't my cup of tea. With me loving female orcs as much as Eric from Summertime Saga, it was sad that i didn't get to fuck the pretty orc lady. In that regard, Innkeeper was better. Still a great game though. I'm just not into all the male ass stuff. Still would rate this game a 9 outta 10 though. Keep up the good work dev.
Same. Rimjob is one of the worse fetishes out there. Even worse when voiced...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
How do you know that is actually the sound?
I mean, I certainly wouldn't know, but I assume it's not what you hear in those games, either.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I've had this in my backlog forever. Didn't know it was finished already. Will give it a try.

mrkirby

Jan 28, 2018
I'm having a lot of trouble with Nurana (second Nether Caves boss). So far, I've had good luck with Growth, Quickdodge, Gust, and Rip off her clothes. I've tried everything else in my list, and nothing works. Am I missing an ability?

Thinks that don't work: attack, distract, slide, be slippery, goblin punch, and rage. Troll Regen doesn't actively hurt me, but I don't think it helped either. I lost the shield and heat potion on the Minotaur before her, so those aren't options anymore.
First sorry for my bad english and second you need to use the potion of heat vunerability, you can get in the shop in hentasia

Drizynho

Jul 9, 2021
i can not win the fight with the cetaure what muss i do ? i have the potion and the Mitrill but i lose

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Found some typos. It would be nice if anyone changed the script file and updated the fix. I don't have the file at hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
The pc links are effectively dead I don't know if that's the case for the other versions but it defiantly seems to be the case for pc version

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hentasia [1.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (461 MB/ ~47 MB) : ,

Reactions: elymid and FFTW
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes