RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
Hey, I really loved your previous work. The firstone not so much and this is something I actually want to get into: What stood out in 2 was the fact that at the end of the day, all their emotions had real, believable context that made them act in the way they did. The First had a supernatural demon aspect to it that overtook the whole story, especially towards the end. This exists in 2 aswell, but does not dominate the decisions of the women - they face "just another being", not a demon lord with charisma maxed out - it made the betrayal and NTR way more impactful, because it was a "it could happen to you" kind of thing.

Will H3 lean more into the magic side like 1, or more a rooted, down-to-earth experience like 2?

PS: Same happened with NTRPG btw. Just in reverse. 1 was completely void of magic (almost), 2 was full on demon lord super hero.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i sincerely apologise to the dev about my previous post, the joke was too much for my brain to contain, thus i hope u get 1 more extra patron

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
So im just being genuinely curious. Does anyone actually play these games for sex scenes? I mean maybe the story is that good that you dont care so much about it but if its an rpgm game with no combat and no REAL art what is the appeal? Not tryna offend anyone or anything im just wondering what would make someone interested in this when there are games out there with actual art and story related combat etc.
I actually think this is an interesting question, because different people have very different priorities when it comes to games. For me, the story is the biggest appeal by far. The sex on its own doesn't really account for much of that; you can get the same thing by just browsing for a doujin, get more variety, and get through it in like twenty minutes compared to multiple hours spent reading through dialogue, waiting for animations to play out, and wandering around. Purely on paper, it's much more efficient.

But what makes a game like this truly special to me is the context that it can provide to everything. Not only does it take longer to establish its characters (the precise quality is subjective, but I personally think that N_taii does a pretty great job with characters even if I might have some quibbles about the big picture narrative at times), but it also provides a much better avenue of building suspense by tying it in with exploration and uncertainty. Will you see something unexpected while walking around in the window of some building, or hear something behind a locked door? Maybe, maybe not. You never know when you'll stumble onto something, which adds a unique tension that can't really work in the same way by just turning to the next page and seeing what happens. Fundamentally, that's all you are doing by progressing the game — turn the page, advance the dialogue, something happens — but it feels different.

To me, conventional gameplay with combat would add nothing to the game other than extra time spent not interacting with the main focus of the game and a bunch of frustration if it isn't balanced perfectly. What happens if you get stuck and haven't leveled your character high enough to beat some mandatory boss? Or, if the boss is easy enough to make that mostly irrelevant, then is there any point to making the player go through the motions? Does the game suddenly become 15% more enjoyable if the only thing that gets added is the possibility of having to reload your save from over an hour ago because you got so caught up in the momentum and didn't realize you might get pushed into some numerical brick wall?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I actually think this is an interesting question, because different people have very different priorities when it comes to games. For me, the story is the biggest appeal by far. The sex on its own doesn't really account for much of that; you can get the same thing by just browsing for a doujin, get more variety, and get through it in like twenty minutes compared to multiple hours spent reading through dialogue, waiting for animations to play out, and wandering around. Purely on paper, it's much more efficient.

But what makes a game like this truly special to me is the context that it can provide to everything. Not only does it take longer to establish its characters (the precise quality is subjective, but I personally think that N_taii does a pretty great job with characters even if I might have some quibbles about the big picture narrative at times), but it also provides a much better avenue of building suspense by tying it in with exploration and uncertainty. Will you see something unexpected while walking around in the window of some building, or hear something behind a locked door? Maybe, maybe not. You never know when you'll stumble onto something, which adds a unique tension that can't really work in the same way by just turning to the next page and seeing what happens. Fundamentally, that's all you are doing by progressing the game — turn the page, advance the dialogue, something happens — but it feels different.

To me, conventional gameplay with combat would add nothing to the game other than extra time spent not interacting with the main focus of the game and a bunch of frustration if it isn't balanced perfectly. What happens if you get stuck and haven't leveled your character high enough to beat some mandatory boss? Or, if the boss is easy enough to make that mostly irrelevant, then is there any point to making the player go through the motions? Does the game suddenly become 15% more enjoyable if the only thing that gets added is the possibility of having to reload your save from over an hour ago because you got so caught up in the momentum and didn't realize you might get pushed into some numerical brick wall?
Very well put, also, love the game in your signature.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
heya fellow pixel nerds,

I put together a guide telling you where the female LIs are hanging around in their free time. We've got the freeroam events and the side stories covered in the walkthrough but you can actually find the ladies around the map most of the time and sometimes even catch a small lewd interaction (even involving Leto himself!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to see more of those interesting interactions and generally want to have an overview of what the female LIs are doing, well thats what this guide is for.

I will update this tracker alongside the development process as there will be additions and changes. N_taii maybe you can link this as an guide in the OP?

So here you go and be aware of spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's all I have guys. Please help me to complete this guide and let me know if you find something I did not!
Have fun exploring Lumina!

Last edited:

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
I really enjoyed the previous games in the series, the story is great and even the non-H lore side of the games are interesting. The only disappointing thing for me was that as corrupted as the girls got, they only ever fucked one or two people at most. I liked the corruption in NTRPG2 where it had the slow buildup into full open NTR, then even further corruption with the girls pretty much becoming public cumdumps.

I supported on patreon for most of chapter 2's development but had to stop, I wish the dev the best of luck with this chapter.

• Angry
Reactions: Miss Y and holaje12

13ry4n

Aug 14, 2018
I do hope that there's less of "Yes, I'll fuck you right now rather than spend time with MC-kun but I really love and care for MC-kun" stage because that was incredibly maddening in the previous game. I'm okay with a bit of that but there has to be a point where they realize that they obviously don't give a shit about the MC and their insistence otherwise is a lie that they tell themselves. It's when they start verbally treating the mc as with as much contempt as they evidently feel towards him is when the NTR is complete.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I do hope that there's less of "Yes, I'll fuck you right now rather than spend time with MC-kun but I really love and care for MC-kun" stage because that was incredibly maddening in the previous game. I'm okay with a bit of that but there has to be a point where they realize that they obviously don't give a shit about the MC and their insistence otherwise is a lie that they tell themselves. It's when they start verbally treating the mc as with as much contempt as they evidently feel towards him is when the NTR is complete.
I actually think it's important they maintain their hearts devotion for the MC for as long as possible. It's the weakening of that bond, the struggle to hold onto it while being sexually used and abused by someone else, and discovering they love it, that's the essence of NTR. I don't remember the pace of corruption being too fast or too slow in HC2, though admittedly it was a long game; I felt most girls had solid reasoning for, and steady building up to, their descent, and that them eventually coming to prefer their other partner wasn't too rushed.

Maybe at the conclusion of the heroines corruption they can start to show some contempt for the MC's failings? But I don't want that to come on too early as then it gets a bit too focused on humiliation, and becomes a bit of an openly abusive relationship where you start to question why the MC would care for someone that openly dispises him. Nah.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
I miss sergeant Alys, no trace of her in update 1 :cry: she was hot.
And for some reason I don't have any feelings/worries to Haylen, maybe it's just me.

13ry4n

Aug 14, 2018
I actually think it's important they maintain their hearts devotion for the MC for as long as possible.
I don't really agree with this for a few reasons, the first of which is that different characters should cross the threshold at different levels.

The second reason is that if you drag it out for too long (like HC2 did in my opinion) they've already demonstrated that whatever they say their actions prove the lie behind that "devotion" and after a while it just becomes tedious and frustrating. The characters in HC2 crossed that line at the 75% where they started actively choosing their abusers over the MC but the narrative act likes that's not what they're doing.

After that point the constant refrains of "I love Noah" became obnoxious and eye-rolling.
Maybe at the conclusion of the heroines corruption they can start to show some contempt for the MC's failings? But I don't want that to come on too early as then it gets a bit too focused on humiliation, and becomes a bit of an openly abusive relationship where you start to question why the MC would care for someone that openly dispises him. Nah.
There are many ways to express contempt in subtle ways, though grand displays should be kept for near or at the conclusion.

Also, as an aside, I feel the need to point out that escaping from abusive relationships is hard.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This game is netorare where someone steals a girl from main character. Netori is when Main character is the one who steals someones girlfriend/wife. This game has no art for sex scenes, only small pixel animation. This one and all previous games from this developer are NTR focused so you won't see vanilla staff besides particular endings.
Man, I got it wrong?? my memory these day. sorry bout that

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes