RPGM - Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LordFrz

Scenes are animated pixels! Too few games use the animation of sprites to tell a story, and this game does it like one of the best.

The game is NTR where the main girls are slowly corrupted and stolen. This Dev understands the genre and does the pacing well. You can either have scenes play out right away or have them unlock in the recollection room so you can maintain only the knowledge of the MC until you are ready to see what goes on behind the curtain.

NO COMBAT!!! Thank god for that, I spend way too much time spamming enter in too many NTR games. The game plays like a VN for the main part which is awesome. Just explore around and discover the scenes and events.

And boy are there a ton of events, even in the current state of the game; not just the main girls but all the NPC out and about in town with subplots you can find.

I find myself scouring the town morning and night trying to see what's goin on like some nosy neighbor. (Wow that girl hated that guy, but now they are fuckin in the back alley, shit I must have missed a day) - And in that case, I can easily jump back a day. It's honestly one of my favorite features, the ability to choose what day it is so I can do what I want to do.

10/10 dev, and a 10/10 game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

No name tho

Looking to be another top notch game from N_taii. His style is right up my alley so 5/5 from me after having tried the demo. I'm very excited to see where the story in this one goes. He has ramped up the sex it seems and having two games under his belt by now, it shows that he has learned how to pace his games very well! A must play for any NTR fan!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ciri_in_trouble

The game is the third in a series and you should definitely look up the prior games. Not so much for the story (there's no meaningful continuation) but for the quality of the NTR experience. I can't state enough how this series ranks amongst the best Western style NTR, and ranks very highly against Japanese style NTR.

That said, if you are impatient, this game is the best offering yet. The art quality is higher, there are more characters, the writing is more streamlined, and the pacing is much improved. Most importantly, the potential is high for each character and the depravity they'll inevitably fall in.

Who should not play this game?
    • Obviously people who don't enjoy NTR
    • People who only want visual CG. The lewd is entirely described through pixel art, text, and audio. If that is OK, the writing is great.
    • Impatient people, it will take a while for the main characters to corrupt and get into heavy kinks. These are usually 20+ hour games.
    Everyone else should experience a 5/5 game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Toa Tahu

Over the course of the last 2 games N_taii has developed a simple yet effective scheme on which he builds upon. The games improve with each iteration, and so is the case with this one. If you're into NTR "clueless" MC games you DEFINITELY should keep a close eye on this one.

Would highly recommend solely based on this extensive demo.

PS: No combat in a fantasy/medieval RPGM game? Sign me up, thank you.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SanaeS

5/5 (Demo Ver.5)

This is a very good start to a great NTR RPGM game who manages to tell a story and create a solid worldbuilding with a much better pacing than HC2.

PROS:

Awesome pixel art, the upgrade from the other chapters is stunning.

Good overall writing.

The bonds the heroines have with each other and MC seems much stronger and more fleshed out than in the other chapters so we can expect one hell of a corruption progression.

Triple Trident!

CONS:

Considering the dev huge amount of work on this demo it kind of feels lacking regarding the initial corruption of the main cast since only one of them actually got a scene.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

spectreronin

Art: Based on pixel art which blends perfectly with the story

Story: It's starting and it already loves it, it deserves to follow it until the end

Gameplay: No combat (seriously, it deserves an 11 for this) has been improved compared to HC1 and HC2. Simplified and more accessible and more adapted for the reader

Author: An entrepreneur, who follows this hard path and fills us with these great works listening to his audience with his great touch of humor

A work that will be excellent
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 160064

Another excellent inclusion to this series. N_taii is seriously leagues above other games in the NTR genre.

Writing:
    The key to the Hentaria Chronicles series's success is writing. A lot of the time, characters in this genre are written in a way that makes them unbelievable and they are put in situations that are far from reality. The women in this series's games are all unique from one another with distinct personalities and reactions to their surroundings. Above that the dread-filled situations they find themselves is not just believable but also extremely gripping and fun to read.

Art:
    I mentioned this in my review of Hentaria Chronicles Ch.2 but I will say it again here. I have seen people complain that there is a lack of art and I see where they are coming from but I would really urge anyone interested in this game to take their time with it. I know anime boobs are great and all that but if you take the time to read what is happening and watch the pixel art scenes I find it far more impactful than anything full art could add to this game. It is a layer of leaving it to the imagination that adds, in my opinion, a lot to this genre.

Conclusion:
    It is a must-play. If you enjoy NTR these games are like the Godfather or the Citizen Cane or the Come and See of this genre and I insist that if you haven't played it you have to!

Side Note to N_taii:
    Keep up the good work man. With college all finished up I finally have a way to support your work and I hope you keep these games rolling out.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Gu Changge

I come to realize that the ntr you present in the game is extremely sad, because you dont restrain yourself with just the female MCs becoming sluts or depraved womans, you convert the whole kingdom into depravacy, making the MC hopeless because he is the only one whos not fucking, that hurts so much, but i dont konw why i found it amusing, thats what makes you special, apart from having a extremely well written plot, and the art which is really god, i dont know i just hope you never stop making this kind of games
  9. 5.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

What shall I say? Everything that needs to be said has been said. It has been said before.
    Just have a look at this threads' first pages:

The NTR duck god is back! :devilish:
    Omegachad developer. Games come with save files included.
    Your games saga are the really best! Thanks for sharing with us, I cant wait to try this new game! :love:
    I loved your work on ch2 and finally here is the ch3 which i was waiting for a long time.
    This man does the Emperor's work. The last two games were just so good. Im afraid to download this because i know im gonna get sucked in and then reach the end of the current build.
    big W developer! already satisfied with the previous 2 chapters/games, and now this chapter is more impressive with new sprites and features...
    the return of the king
    Excellent to see this series return, loved the first two. Godspeed, dev~
    Another masterpiece in the making.
    Finally some good fucking NTR...
    Literally one of my favorite giga chad dev's new work!!!
    Great game indeed from great dev,...
    Hana who? The real goat is back. Great work!
    Oh man, and here I thought the series couldn't get improved any further!
    If that's not enough for you - I could try to tell you about all the great details and the amount of love and hard work that has been put into this - but I dont wanna sit here until christmas missing all those juicy updates we will get from now so... if you really did not give the game and the dev a try at this point... go get a coke.

N_taii has shown it many times. He will show it many more times. He isnt a duck. He is the GOAT of western NTR. And he will never cease to amaze us.

Got nuthin more to add. hastalavista
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Queen_Nothing

Version: ??
    Public Demo Release

Gameplay
    You mostly just walk around, triggers scenes, sit through conversations and watch cutscenes, but that's all you need for this genre. It is a lot of reading, so don't come expecting instant gratification. An improvement over the second game is the mission system that serves to guide you along quest steps, but you are still rewarded for exploring on your own.

Visuals
    Better than its predecessor in every way, so far. The characters full body designs are noticibly improved, as are the faces, the actual pixel animinations and even the environment textures. The town you play in looks great!

Audio
    Likewise, the music is great and the game retains and improves all those 'extra' audio sources to spice up scenes both hidden and visible. The clapping of flesh behind windows or doors, the creaking of beds, the breathy moans... it's all back, and sound better than before.

Story
    As this is only the demo version, obviously not too much has been revealed. But similar to HC2, there's a fairly long introduction period to properly introduce you to the main character and demonstrates the start and development of your relationships with the main girls. It is worth absorbing though, because it'll give weight and importance to the back half of the game. This is not going to be a quick blast through.

Lewds
    HC 2 was great at slow burn corruption and I can already tell HC3 is going to set an even higher standard on that front. The main girls are clearly going to go through a long and drawn out corruption process, but the dev has also made sure to intersperse faster paced stories throughout even the demo to keep the players interested. I wasn't sure how this was going to be used, but so far I can say it's great. I don't think I've seen a single lewd scene from the main girls yet, but have already seen a few regular girls reduced to somebody's cocksleeve.

Additionally, HC3 makes great use of silohuettes, to show you things without fully showing you things. I can't wait to see that used more as all the girls both main and side get drawn into their downfalls. I hope to see a lot more 'little clues' alluding to secret relations, like splashes of cum or spent, tossed condoms; tiny sprites that could be overlooked.

Overall, a very promising start and I can't wait for more content. But I'll end on this warning for newer players to the series; this is a very slow-paced, reading-intensive, story-heavy game. Yes, you get to see side-girls go through quick downfalls, but generally you shouldn't play this if you're expecting quick pay offs.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

wiijay

Great engaging story and character work. Very believable slow burn. Lots of content for a demo release. Hoping the first official release incorporates more misc SFX for some added variety. N_taii is a fantastic storyteller HC3 the is a more focused game than HC2 with the much more believable corruption on the girls with great lore and storytelling. The partial POV should be a staple feature, adding more mystery elements to the NTR. Look forward to future release of N_taii games and projects (y)