jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Guys, I've been sitting on this for like 2 months now without touching it. I just ... I just don't have time. I'm being hammered at work right now and home isn't much better. So I am going to post this this as is. Please understand THIS IS NOT A FORMAL RELEASE. THIS IS NOT A FAQ/WALKTHROUGH. Regardless of file names or what the text in the file might allude to. Don't start complaining about it not being professional-grade and clean-formatted to me. If you don't want it, don't look at it. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, there's a treasure trove of information here not available anywhere else.

This is a raw data dump of my personal notes and scribbles that were going to be used to make a walkthrough. It holds about 95% of the game's info and mechanics, derived mostly from code-diving. It's just very disorganized because I never did the final run-through and clean-up. There's about 100 hour's worth of research here. So, I'm sure someone will be able to make use of it. By the time I got around to cleaning it up, a new game version would be out. So, I welcome anyone else to use the information and apply it to a real guide but I do request you at least credit F95 (not me specifically) as one of your data sources.

Just opening it in Notepad is going to look terrible, so I'm also going to attach the Notepad++ language file that I used to colorize and organize the file, as well. Which results in this:
Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg Image6.jpg
Notepad++ Language file for text color/highlighting/bracket folding:
View attachment userDefineLang_PlainText.xml
I apologize for not sharing this earlier. I just had no idea I'd be sidetracked for so long and before I knew it spring had arrived.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@a1fox3 is not quite correct about the ratios as I routinely go 40% male, 55% female and 5% futa in my games and never have a problem populating clubs. Then I do interview only, and only accept female students so my poulation rapidly skews to female, and or futa. Then when I get the drugs I start turning boys to futas, then after that times out and is complete, futas to girls. Also, the only problem I have seen getting all the different futa drugs is if you "cure" Sierra and make her a girl. If you accept her as she is, you get all the drugs. @a1fox3 doesn't play the game that way and considers it broken without mods, I have decided to differ with him on that, and don't artificially limit my MC, and get all the drugs.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Right now all of the clubs are populating normally except for the Cheerleader club in my current game. I even started the Music club after it and the Music club populated normally as well (though it doesn't have a leader yet). What other factors could be affecting that besides student population? Is there something that should be triggering that isn't?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 is not quite correct about the ratios as I routinely go 40% male, 55% female and 5% futa in my games and never have a problem populating clubs. Then I do interview only, and only accept female students so my poulation rapidly skews to female, and or futa. Then when I get the drugs I start turning boys to futas, then after that times out and is complete, futas to girls. Also, the only problem I have seen getting all the different futa drugs is if you "cure" Sierra and make her a girl. If you accept her as she is, you get all the drugs. @a1fox3 doesn't play the game that way and considers it broken without mods, I have decided to differ with him on that, and don't artificially limit my MC, and get all the drugs.
They changed it since I first starting to play this game.

You use to be able to get all the drugs no matter which way you swing and me being straight that is the way I swing.
Now you must be a homosexual in your play to get all of the futa drugs and so I use the mod to get around that limitation.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is this game still being updated? The dev forum is on 1.9.5 which got og posted in oct 2018?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game still being updated? The dev forum is on 1.9.5 which got og posted in oct 2018?
Yes but it is very slow on updates.
Anywhere from 3 months to 1 year between them.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's free. Not a patreon in sight. Mostly bugfixes between major versions, and very complicated game engine. Though there is a Visual Event Editor so you could roll your own events for the game.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Yea it's a good idea to create an account and join their forum if you can, the patches they put out really do address a lot of gamebreaking bugs or events you just won't ever know about. I, for example, didn't realize swim club could be upgraded or that you could teach the kids how to swim yourself because it was bugged in the initial version. Also it's funny how the onsen owner's daughter I thought was just quirky as she wore her kimono to school, didn't realize the game was actually bugged until patch 14 or something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yea it's a good idea to create an account and join their forum if you can, the patches they put out really do address a lot of gamebreaking bugs or events you just won't ever know about. I, for example, didn't realize swim club could be upgraded or that you could teach the kids how to swim yourself because it was bugged in the initial version. Also it's funny how the onsen owner's daughter I thought was just quirky as she wore her kimono to school, didn't realize the game was actually bugged until patch 14 or something.
I have uploaded all the patches up to date for this and the link is in the first post.

Milty1941

Apr 29, 2018
Did anyone managed to register an account on the official hhs+ forum? I'm interested in some mods that are only downloadable when logged in...

Milty1941

Apr 29, 2018

(Lexville compatibility)

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I guess the loli mod dev is staying mia...too bad too, it was going to be more than just loli stuff, he was working on a system that would let you break into random houses and see different home events outside of named locations

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Bestiality a thing of the new patches? I'm on 1.9.23 and i don't think i've ever seen a scene with that, or actual animas in the game to begin with.

On topic, seems like they removed loli/shota but i do remember seeing some shota content with the neibourgh lady and its still in the game tags and fetishes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Bestiality a thing of the new patches? I'm on 1.9.23 and i don't think i've ever seen a scene with that, or actual animas in the game to begin with.

On topic, seems like they removed loli/shota but i do remember seeing some shota content with the neibourgh lady and its still in the game tags and fetishes.
Just the tags are still there but the content is gone.
As far as I can tell there are no animals in the game yet, don't know is they will ever be in the game.

All the fetishes are from the original creators of the game but when they left the game was only about half way done.
There is no shota content to view, there is mention of a male child you take care of but there is no content to that effect other than the 3 options listed.
Take to the park, help with homework and I forgot what the 3rd one is.
Shota and loli tags where or had some sexual content but no more for it was removed from the game and the tags are just empty tags. (Sexual content may be or never was in the game.)

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
I got stuck on the Jenny Coppers questline in the previous version, but in this one I got it to work flawlessly. It got me thinking when I noticed when Jenny visits your office the text mentions calling a male student, who was Peter Hooter in my case, and I remembered in the previous version I did Jenny's events first and didn't do the Susan Hooter questline.

So it got me thinking that maybe for Jenny's visit to your office event to fire you need to have a male student with some corruption first, so just a heads up for anyone who gets stuck there like I did.

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
hey can someone help me out? iv been trying to increase my lockpicking skill by trying to run into jeremy hood but the event wont play for some reason, now im trying to increase it throught the console but it keeps giving me this "was not declared for this scenario" no clue what it means, so can someone help me please

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes