W65

May 31, 2018
It seems this game should have trap content, yet the only actual content of feminine "males" that I saw is through futas. Is there no actual traps or am I missing something?
I think there's exactly one student crossdresser as a part of a certain event chain, unless I'm thinking of the wrong game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It seems this game should have trap content, yet the only actual content of feminine "males" that I saw is through futas. Is there no actual traps or am I missing something?
I think there's exactly one student crossdresser as a part of a certain event chain, unless I'm thinking of the wrong game.
Yes there is at least 1 but you maybe able to get more but I don't swing that way and have no idea how to do it.

That would be a good question at the HH+ site.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Am i the only one who find the latest versions increasingly iritating?
The game is still good but it is becoming too much: but tho must find the trigger/guide dang it.
It seems like half the policy's are missing and hidding behind a trigger you must stumble opion.
"quests" seem to bet disconnected from the rest of the game(for example it used to be that if you had already corrupted hooters you could bang her on the fight night, now you have to go through the grind several times despite the fact she was already fucking me for days)

Can anyone explain to me how to force events to start as i think half of them are stuck.

In the most recent patch i cant seem to get the swimming club of the ground.
The maid club doesnt seem to work anymore.
And suzy wont upgrade the cabare no mather how much i turn her into a sex starved slut.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I'm reading about the debugging mode of this game aka basically cheats and I was wondering if I should use it cause the game is grindy or not? Also if I just wanna add just money and nothing else how would I do that?

Lastly, what file do I save to? Can't seem to find the correct file to save my game. :(
Some cheats are safe.
The safe once's are:
Add Money.
SET STAT [name]_[Name] TO Hypnosis 100
SET STAT [name]_[Name] TO Suggestion 100
SET STAT [name]_[Name] TO Hacking 100
SET STAT [name]_[Name] TO Photoshopping 100.
Just dont do chemistry as it well prevent you from getting the futa cure/futa maker.
You can also safely change your stats just not the stats of the npc.

SET STAT [name]_[name] TO

Just type in Set stat or set skill and it will give you the proper link.
Aslong you dont make change's to npc directly you shoud be fine.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
i can't find the girls' folder, i wanted to add some new girl thanks to the mod but i don't know how to do it without that folder. any help? thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i can't find the girls' folder, i wanted to add some new girl thanks to the mod but i don't know how to do it without that folder. any help? thanks in advance
There is no girl only folder.
Adding in new NPC's need to go here Special Characters folder.
(where it is located at)\HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\SpecialCharacters

Reactions: assurdo

Kaide90

Oct 4, 2017
I keep hearing a sound when i am playing this and im not sure what is triggering or happening everytime it plays? its what id expect a text sound to be. But you cant get those right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I keep hearing a sound when i am playing this and im not sure what is triggering or happening everytime it plays? its what id expect a text sound to be. But you cant get those right?
If no stats go down then its just letting you know that your dress is a little less than what the NPC's think you should be wearing.

I get it when I go commando wearing the normal suit you start with.

Kaide90

Oct 4, 2017
Im wearing the basic attire though? and its playing a lot D: how do i know if a stat is going down?

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
And how do you start to make advance on studes/parents etc? I have helped a lot of them and cant know their birthday and stuff

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And how do you start to make advance on studes/parents etc? I have helped a lot of them and cant know their birthday and stuff
You need to talk to them and find out what they want then get it for them, some will want a lot of things and some will only want 2-3 items. Use the flirt option only once for each choice. Ask for the phone number and keep calling them each day and you will get there.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
is there a way to unlimit the amount of events that can happen? often found that as time goes by i just keep getting less and less event over the course of the day and the game.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes