• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Her Birthday [Final] [recreation]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Penetrator God

I know it's a mini game, but it doesn't really have enough content to even be worth downloading. It says it's 15 minutes but honestly it doesn't even last 5 minutes. It's not really necessary to play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

This is a very short game (about 5 minutes) and very enjoyable with nice renders and animations, could he/or she even sees making a prequel or sequel (might be eating my words, and it already exists, don't know the other games yet) but of course this was just a test. I'd still highly recommend this nice short experience.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Vivat Imperatoris

Version: [Final]

The game is short, but thats the clue. The story, the graphics the sex, everything in those 5 minutes is perfect. Still better story than most games and the sex is not to extrem but enjoyable.

For every daddy-daughter lover a must!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tappp92

Short, but really good. Wish there was more to this source material. A whole world that could be explored with this. I didn't get the 'secret', but saw the images in the folder. Not sure if it's an inside joke, but I enjoy the thinking. I may have to sub to recreation's patreon once I have tried their other works.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

frozted

Fun but hot little short game. It is all of about five minutes, but the dialogue is spicy and the daughter is hot. Worth it for a quick play. F95zone wants me to give more characters so here are some more obligatory characters.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

oaiki

Succinct, well crafted with quality graphics; just what you'd expect from recreation

A very pleasant amuse-bouche, it is also impressive because it is made up test pieces and experiments which still form a cohesive whole; recommended.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Roninsoul7

Sweet, to the point, and manages to tell a story in very limited time. I love this dev's work so far and this one is no exception. recreation tends to think on the more realistic side, and the only things hidden from the player are the same things hidden from the character, meaning that as soon as the characters are doing something, the player knows about it too, so no unnecessary drama, and fake misdirection. Good work recreation, and keep it up.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Great game! Fairly short however the DEV makes that known in description. Good character design as well as animation graphics and dialogue including a bit of backstory. Highly recommend! Good job Dev!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Fitshace

Short but sweet! It looks good, has animations and is built on a nice premise. No clumsy exposition needed, the dialogue quickly lets us know what the situation is. The dev has clearly learned a lot, I'd love to see a full game for these two characters someday!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

Very short game but that was expected as it seems this was made as a test by the developer. Story is very simple, almost barebones really, but it's got decent writing. The animations are good, the model is cute. Too short to really have any replayability but it was great for the few minutes that it lasted.