VN - Ren'Py - Her Desire [S2 Ch. 6 v0.16] [Wack Daddy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Darbeli Matkap

No build up, no tension, no art of seduction, no slow corruption, a very generic storyline. Quite unreal. Sorry, but this is just fap material. I wouldn't waste my time playing it, if I had known this somehow. This should be indicated somewhere. Two stars is for the art, which is the only good thing about the game imo. In many scenes, I was like "Ugh, why didn't you do it this way?".
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Prancing Pony

Just finished Chapter 4 and this game is one I like. I think its greatest plus is that you can just relax and enjoy the ride. There isn’t much story, but it doesn’t matter because you are drawn along nicely while the FMC has fun and does sexy stuff with family and friends. We have a slow build up with some relationships, while others get going more quickly. So there will be a good mix of anticipation and “oh yeah!” as the game progresses. (I call it a game but really it’s a visual novel.)

The characters are easy on the eye, particularly the FMC and her daughter. I like being able to decide who the FMC spends quality time with. The narrative is a bit obvious but again its done in a way that suits the whole package. The main area for improvement is in the way scenes are lit. A bit more work there would do wonders.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

King Wan

First of all the FMC is hot. The story contains all the fetishes that we like on f95 and the pacing is good so that we do not get bored or blue balled. The renders and animation are adequate but need improvement. The writing is clear and concise so points for that. This is a very good 4 star fap.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

max27

The only reason I am not giving a 5 star because it still lacks sex scenes, which I am pretty sure will change soon and earn that 5 star.

Advantages:
    - The graphics are well-designed.
    - The game includes a lot of lesbian sex scenes.
    - The story is engaging and interesting.
    - The characters are well-developed.
    - The developer maintain a good communication with players which is very important and refreshing to see

Disadvantages:
    - The process of naming relationships in the game could be simplified.

Conclusion: The story has great potential and promises to include cheating and group sex scenes in future releases, The graphics are well-done and offer great close-ups without any obstructions. Overall, the game is worth downloading and the anticipation is high for more steamy scenes in the future.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

logeca

I like the mechanics, dialogs are okay, game looks good and the pr0n content is interesting enough (not much pr0n atm but there are some hints for future content). But I still can't give 5 stars for some reason. Writing, most of the characters and the whole story is just... bland. There's no conflict, there's no drama. There's not much that could make this game memorable. The incest part is the most blatant example, your "wards" just go with the flow, there's no resistance at all.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

El Indio

I really love this game , its good plot good characters but reason more to give 5 stars is to remind developer to not milk the updates because game is nice.

If u lose trust people will turn against you.
    So keep up with nice work, u have very nice gem , and that gem should be value for you and Patreon if you not milk costumers or prolong updates.

Games like this gem are rare , because too many out there are not good or they are just abandoned, so give us even better updates and my rating will stay 5 stars.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

HBKTheIcon69

Here's my honest review of the game from what I've played to pursue lesbian route. As another person claimed lots of lesbians sex...in three chapters not overly...As most of them are interrupted from other moments no actual full on something started and seeing all the way through..lesbian interest point system etc is there however if putting the MC on route to get dick the scenes are longer and more detailed in which given early development that one route shouldn't be favoring of another...that both routes should have equal amount for content quantity and quality. Here's hoping from reviews in future updates get stronger.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is my Rating for this Game ..

Pros:
    + Nice Rendering
    + Lots of Lesbian Sex
    + Nice Story
    + Great Characters

Cons:
    - Naming relationships could be done easier.

Conclusion:
    Nice story with great potential, looking for some cheating and group sex scenes to come up, but it was hinted in release 0.3.
    Graphics are nice with Great Close-ups with no barriers.

Worth the download & hoping for more hot scenes coming up.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Romazeo

Very promising for latest version. However, some things really pissed me off:
    - Too many lesbian choices from the start. Like it will be more lesbian oriental, which is not my main interest. Such stories, for my opinion, should definitely have more man-woman relations and less girl on girl.
    - Controversial choice for main character's friend (about woman). Would like to see slightly younger and slimer body. Also, for genre classics, she has to step by step corrupt out main character :)
    - Strange decision about not sleeping with husband and it goes that you lost corrupted options with his friend. Why so? I think it more logical that if you step aside your main char from sex more and more, then she don't mind his hand on her ass.

Love start with son. It goes not so fast, but we have already seen kind of lewd scenes. I'm more into slow burn, but with such teasing. Because after first sex, it is much harder to keep interest with this scenes. Like - if everything is allowed in sexual mean, than what is the purpose of further playing? :)

Really looking forward for next update, hope it will be huge and in nearest time :D
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jbon20

Great looking so far! Beautiful characters and a nice story going. MC is very likable and the chemistry between her and the others (particularly the MC/girl "ward" and MC/Vera) really shines. Not a lot of content yet but I love that there's been a bunch of choices already. Will definitely be watching this one!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

alibaba34

This was beautiful. So hot, and I came hard! Thank you for not making this a stupid slow corruption cash grab. And impressively you maintain the illusion of incremental progress in the corruption without the brain dead exposition involved in comparable slow corruption titles. You could just keep adding more spicy scenarios in the updates and it would still be awesome. But without an overarching plot that must end at some point, it will eventually get boring. Any way I'm looking forward to what else you've got coming.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Frank Chateau

This has so much potential. Incest, exhibitionism, swinging, lesbian. A hot milf model that hasnt been used in the last 500 games.
    I havent been this hyped about a game since i played AWAM 5 years ago
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Éama

While I enjoy the narration and find the relationships and interactions rather immersive I have to say that Her Desire is rather fast-paced. Things escalate quickly, too quickly. The VN lacks subtlety, especially when it comes to the coming out aspect of the game. Coming out as a lesbian is not a decision taken lightly, especially when you are married and have kids to consider. It's not just about daring to kiss someone but also about considering how this would affect your lifestyle, trust within the family, self-doubt about your own feelings and its implications. Her Desire, despite the name, offers little in that regard. It's a VN about actions and not really about thoughts and feelings.

So maybe it's better to qualify Her Desire as a corruption game first and foremost and not to overthink it. It's good as far as softcore corruption games go and it's not forced either. You can be very responsible if you want to. Or responsible in one respect but less so in another. I liked that that's possible.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Yosc

Still very short but it's a very good start. Finally a story with a female protagonist.
    The options at the beginning are "interesting" maybe with the choice of age too, but the fact that she can choose her orientation is really nice.
    Keep it up
  15. 5.00 star(s)

elsanna_iduna

I like the AWAM vibes I'm getting from this game. I don't need super realistic renders as long as the writing is good (and I think it is) and that there is a lesbian-only path, which it seems to have. I'm in it for the M/D relationship so I'll be watching closely and considering support if everything continues down that path. It's a good start and I wish the dev great success (along with frequent updates!) ;-)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Malika1234

love the lesbian route so far! love all the teasing and flirting! it is early but would love to see how all the relationship unfold and all other characters being introduced. This game does have alot of potential, i hope there is lesbian orgies as well! Cant wait to play the next update!
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Losersriot

1) Default DAZ models. No sign of the dev's interest in the game.
    2) The light is disgusting. The dynamic range of the frame is missing. The light is either very bright and flat or very dark and... flat. You can't see the characters in the dark.
    3) At the beginning of the game we are asked to establish the relationship between the characters. This means that no relationship is planned between them other than a sexual one. This makes it impossible to immerse from the beginning.
    4) Repetitive clichés. The secondary nature of the game. White rich married American woman, yoga, pool, lesbian friend, California. It's boring and has been seen many times before. One gets the feeling that the game was made by a lonely third world teenager who only knows about Westerners from tvshow.
    5) Emotional insufficiency. There is no reason to empathise with MC, so there is no interest in the story.