RPGM - Her Fall in the Last Days [Demo] [Lactose Quest]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Shin969

Really neat game, feels like it took inspiration from Zombie Mission Z but does come across as its own title.

I really like the idea of the hidden NTR being focused on here and definitely keen on the full release.

My only gripe is that the NTR escalates rather quickly and the the FMC doesn't express enough hesitation. Otherwise, great game all around!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

saekoa

This game reminds me of Zombie Mission Z for obvious reasons, and it’s been great so far. Hidden NTR, when done well, is some of the best, and this game really pulls it off. I think this might even be their first project, which makes me excited to see what they’ll create next if this is just the starting point. The art is fantastic, the FMC is hot, and the hidden NTR is executed perfectly. It’s got that classic zombie outbreak plot, and I prefer turn-based combat in these types of games. It’s simpler and more enjoyable that way, so that’s a big plus for me. I also appreciate that it includes a mission log, something a lot of games overlook. I always value it when games are easy to navigate, clearly showing active quests and giving me directions.

Overall, it’s a solid game and one of my favorite recent releases. My only gripes are minor quality-of-life issues, which could easily be addressed with a bit more polish. Since it’s just a demo, I expect these things to improve before the final release, so I’m not too worried. The game progresses pretty quickly, but I assume that’s just to showcase the gameplay and features. With a few tweaks to smooth out the experience, this could easily be a 5/5 game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

usernameidgaf

Very promising setup so far.

Always love secret NTR where FMC is driven by some sick incentive to provide for her husband. I hope it goes down the "I'm a whore now" kind of trope.

I also love that you, as MC, literally have no way of viewing what's actually happening behind the scenes, making it the NTR even more fun.

Art is good, story is good, there are some bugs, but it is still very enjoyable.

Looking forward to future updates.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Micsuking

It's great for a demo. The Hidden NTR stuff works well with the zombie apocalypse setting.
    There was, however, 1 bug that soft locked me and I had to reload an earlier save, which is why I can't give it a 5 star rating yet.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SndHazar

Finally!! An NTR where the adultery is done in secret and you have to find it, a great game. I look forward to seeing how it continues to develop and of course that it maintains that type of NTR in secret, that's how games of this type should be.