RPGM - Completed - Her Love Is a Kind of Charity [v1.0] [Kai Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

critic specialized in NTR

Horrible, if you read this don't waste your time with this game.
    It's sad for me to give an NTR a bad rating, but this game is rotten, you spend 2 hours walking around the map with no prospects for anything. In the end, I think it's easier to beat Dark Souls without taking a hit than to play this for two hours and get like 3 scenes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

Okay, this game is great and bad at the same time.

First things first - this is almost unavoidable NTR. You play as a useless piece of crap who can't do anything on his own. But again, that's just a matter of taste, so I'm not rating the game based on that.

What really bugs me about this game are the glitches and the gameplay itself.

1. Despite being complete, it has more bugs than some 0.0001 version Ren'py games.
    2. The world is not tiny, but it's completely empty. You can't do anything except follow the storyline rails.
    3. 80% of the gameplay is watching a black screen while earning money. That's it. No different ways to earn money, no side activities, no interactions with the heroine. The game is literally empty in all aspects.

The only reason I gave this project 3 stars is for the good art and hot scenes. But again, this is not a game; it's a gallery of pictures with some text on it, nothing more. You can definitely fap to this, but do yourself a favor and download a save file along with the game. You won't regret it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

cmllcmll

It is a game focus on female protagonist not husband, game's quality is poor,feels like this game is too early to sale,this quality is not it's full quality. Look on the bright side,this game with little innovations in character and CGs.
    一个专注于女主角经历的游戏,而非苦主,游戏质量差,赶工。有少量创新。