Unity - Her Secret (Early Access) [0.23.04B.18F] [Mona's Stories]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Breitbandschicker

Gameplay (4/5): First of, I was positively surprised by this game not being just another VN (5) but an actual dungeon crawler with simple turn based gameplay and some RPG elements (5). The version I played consists of four levels, so it's quite short to play through (4). The combat is a good mixture of grinding and tactics, depending on if you turn off the cheat option (5). In the beginning it was hard to spot where to go next, however I quickly got the hang of it (4). The mechanics allow for much more to come (e.g. equipment, weapons, monsters) and if the development is ongoing, I'm looking forward for more depth to come as it feels not yet complete and is marked as early access (4).

Story/Dialog (4/5): the story is hidden in between dialog fragments you catch from time to time as well as the sex scenes (4) . The plot seems a bit strange but still grabs ones curiosity how it may continue (4). The bits and pieces of the story are a bit rare which I personally like, as I'm not too much of a story person (4), hence it takes some time to understand what it's about (3). Until the end of the free version, there are still lots of question marks left on the story that would need an update for F2P or subscription (3).

Audio (5/5): the ambience fits the looks perfectly and creates a nice, mysterious and dark atmo (5). The combat sounds match my imagination of how a board game might sound like (4). The sex scenes are completely voice acted - at least the females (5).

Video (5/5): I just love the 3D low poly art style (5). The sex scenes are in 2D but all animated (4). Along the way, there are 2DCG collectibles, but the free version did not reveal a full picture yet, however look promising (5). The 3D and 2D styles go together surprisingly well (5).

NSFW (5/5): nice content, especially if you are into BDSM styles (5). In every level, you are rewarded with an animated 2D sex scene (5). The female 3D models look sexy as well and the CG parts that I found seem to have some more explicit content as well (4). On top, there are sex toys you collect on your journey, but I could not yet identify how/what/where to use them (4).

Size (5/5): as surprising it is that some games are tons of GB large, this game comes with a tiny size of < 200 MB (5) without visible/audible impact on quality.

Overall (5/5): considering this is a free to play indie game in development, I rate the current version as excellent (5). It only takes about an hour to play through the free content but it's definitely worth the time. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the further development! Will keep it on my radar...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Perls

Played it on itch.io and then the Windows build and I really dig the 3D style and how the monsters are defeated. 2D style is not always top notch but feels just right and maintains the cool style. Had quite some laughs as well.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Great Gong Dong

great story ! ! ! !
    first i thought this is just the normal jump to sex scene, jump to next scene approach. but there seems to be a deeper story.

voiceover is also very nice ! ! !

also love the artwork and the gameplay

please give us more mona ! ! !