Here's Angelina Jolie

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022

plan to write here is Angelina jolie
because then there are the fans (like me) who could complain about this design
her eyes seem to have crooked them and Angelina doesn't have crooked eyes;
the second half of her, even her breasts are deformed ... you really must want Angelina badly ... a question: but she, that she hurt you??

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
I just tried Stable Diffusion and Dall-e and they are sometimes make "good-looking" images but that's all.
They can't create what I want, they can't do any complicated things. Other than that, you can think like these AI's make some kind of photo manipulation. But think them like 5 years old photo manipulators...

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I just tried Stable Diffusion and Dall-e and they are sometimes make "good-looking" images but that's all.
They can't create what I want, they can't do any complicated things. Other than that, you can think like these AI's make some kind of photo manipulation. But think them like 5 years old photo manipulators...
I'm not criticizing you, since you told me it's made by the AI... I'm simply saying that it's horrendous, by an angelina's an like me, who did absurd things when she came to the venice film festival, to make us a photos together. perhaps if she was another actress, I wouldn't even have paid much attention to it, but she who is a splendid woman, I didn't feel like not having my say.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
AI is getting there, in few years it will be very easy and accurate to create anything you want. Currently you need to know what you're doing with SD's prompts and settings to be able to get good enough results:

1.jpg

Reactions: hellohello95zone

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
And your point is? Is it SD is slow? Actually mine take only 10 seconds to add the prompt and 15 seconds to generate, so still faster than photoshop I guess...

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
No, I'm saying you can't.
You can create great images with AI, (which is not that faster like you said, especially when you try high resolution images ) but you can't create harmony.
Basically, there's literally no difference between using AI or just basically making quick photo manipulation.
But I can say even quick photo manipulations are better than AI in the result.