HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
Also, asking once again. Can we get the option to paint the MC's nails, and more eye colors? Would love Violet eyes as I try to make MC look like a female character from an old game.

Reactions: EmanuelGT

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you boss lady. Also, is it possible to continue the horse and dog story lines? Like for the dog have days of the week when Janice won't be home weekly so that those of us who became the dogs bitch can still watch the mc being his bitch at will? And for the horse if the ass is stretched enough let the horse have his way with MC?
Yes. I don't know if they'll be in November's release, but I'll try. If not a future release

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
Eye color, yes. Please post the hex value of the color(s) you want. I don't know about painting the nails... I'll have to see the best way to add this in.
Not sure what value it would be, I just would like Violet/purple eyes. Found that with long hair MC looks similar to a female character from one of my favorite games, soni figured I would do my best to make him look like her

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Not sure what value it would be, I just would like Violet/purple eyes. Found that with long hair MC looks similar to a female character from one of my favorite games, soni figured I would do my best to make him look like her
Since I am currently actually playing with Hex values for another game, is this possible what you want?
#7f1a8f
(if you don't have paint or something to see that, its kind of a darker purple, if you want a code for some lighter/shiny purples, can add those too)

Slightly lighter: #a629ba
Bright Purple: #c539db
Maybe 2-3 shades darker than my character's hair in my avatar: #d34ae8

Reactions: Amphienix9098

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
Since I am currently actually playing with Hex values for another game, is this possible what you want?
#7f1a8f
(if you don't have paint or something to see that, its kind of a darker purple, if you want a code for some lighter/shiny purples, can add those too)

Slightly lighter: #a629ba
Bright Purple: #c539db
Maybe 2-3 shades darker than my character's hair in my avatar: #d34ae8
Those are perfect, thank you. Hope Boss puts them in for the next update

Reactions: Sorreah
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes