zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
That's more the "fault" of the Milovana site, focusing more on femdom, teasing, edging and JOI than vanilla or orgasm fetishes. There are some elements in Hero Corruption, namely the femdom elements, but it is one of the more vanilla games.
Coincidentally one of the best games on the site, gameplay-wise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fudgesicles

guitardemonxx

Sep 19, 2018
Here's an overpowered save-
I was messing with the numbers in the save file through text editing, and added 0's to every single number I saw.
Max lust is 801020
Stamina is 100000
I don't know what the attack is, but you can 1-shot any enemy in the game. Highest damage I noticed was 4.2 million.

Edit:
Just re-uploaded a better save, with more reasonable stats-
Health: 803
Lust: 7020
Stamina: 100000
Gold: 56,441
Strength: God knows, I'm pretty sure it's in the millions.
Everything (such as days and what not) should be fixed.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022
Sorry, being the author of the save system used by Hero Corruption (and ), it's a bit painful for me to see those struggle trying to hack the save states.

The easiest thing to do is set up a Miovana account and just as desired. If that's not an option for you, I'd recommend not editing the save state strings as they weren't really designed for that, but instead just expose the JS interpreter used by Eos, and then inject the variable changes directly into the interpreter on the browser's console.

(Chrome example, firefox should be similar)
1. Get the tease loaded in the browser, ready to start.
2. Open the browser's JS console.
3. In the console's context selector drop-down (defaults to "top"), select "eosscript.com"
4. Enter the following on the console input, and press enter:
JavaScript:
(()=>{
    const o = Interpreter.prototype.run
    Interpreter.prototype.run = function(){
        Interpreter.prototype.run = o
        window.eosSandbox = this
        console.warn('Found Eos Interpreter', this)
        return this.run()
    }
})()
5. Start the tease. You should see a warning with "Found Eos Interpreter ..." output on the console. Eos's interpreter instance should now be available on the global variable "eosSandbox"
6. Play the tease to the point where you want to modify some stats -- like to your Base, where you're past any "security" checks.
7. On the JS console, enter the following to load the script you want to execute in the interpreter:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`
  gold=10000
  attack=100
  msta=500
  sta=500
  // and so on
`)
8. Again on the JS console, enter following to execute that script:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.run()
9. Now play the tease and see if things have changed.
10. If you want to see a dump of the current state variable names/values, you could try:

JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`console.log(Object.keys(heroCorruptionState.__states).reduce(function(a,k){a[k]=window[k];return a},{}))`)
eosSandbox.run()
Edit:
If you want to take a snapshot of the current state that you can copy/edit/paste:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`console.log(JSON.stringify(Object.keys(heroCorruptionState.__states).reduce(function(a,k){a[k]=window[k];return a},{})))`)
eosSandbox.run()
Then copy the JSON output you'll see.

If you want to import that snapshot later:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`
(function(s){
  Object.keys(s).forEach(function(k){window[k]=s[k]})
  if (s.onpage) pages.goto(s.onpage)
})(/* Paste snapshot JSON here */)
`)
eosSandbox.run()
For example:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`
(function(s){
  Object.keys(s).forEach(function(k){window[k]=s[k]})
  if (s.onpage) pages.goto(s.onpage)
})({"onpage":"Base","mode":"legacy","name":"Test","soul":"none","msta":100,"sta":100,"lust":0,"mlust":100,"attack":11,"at":1,"damage":0,"gold":0,"total":0,"day":1,"event":0,"hour":12,"codex":false,"corruption":0,"enemyhp":100,"Eattack":0,"enemylust":0,"hp":100,"Mhp":100,"stage":1,"bonus":0,"run":1,"i":0,"x":0,"y":0,"counteroffer":0,"LikeShemale":false,"DShemale1":0,"DAnastasia":0,"DAnna":0,"DHelen":0,"DLaura":0,"DLola":0,"DIris":0,"DSandyandWendy":0,"DEmma":0,"DSerena":0,"DHannah":0,"DLisa":0,"DKathy":0,"DSarah":0,"DSophie":0,"DRaven":0,"DMia":0,"DCandy":0,"DLily":0,"DMona":0,"DElla":0,"DZoe":0,"DJulia":0,"DKira":0,"DHope":0,"DBea":0,"DAlice":0,"DAmy":0,"DRose":0,"DLeona":0,"DSasha":0,"DKitty":0,"DMaxine":0,"DNova":0,"DKelly":0,"DClarice":0,"DJessie":0,"DLeah":0,"DDiana":0,"potionstoday":0,"creampie":0,"bigbreasts":0,"shemale":0,"blowjob":0,"handjob":0,"anal":0,"LDominated":false,"LNaked":false,"LAroused":false,"LRestrained":false,"LStronger":false,"LWeakened":false,"LCaged":false,"LBroken":false,"LConfused":false,"LCharmed":false,"score":0,"extra":0,"bs":0,"bse":0,"shop":0,"PHannah":false,"PSophie":false,"PKira":false,"PZoe":false,"PLisa":false,"PLaura":false,"PAnastasia":false,"PLeona":false,"PSigrid":false,"PKitty":false,"PMaxine":false,"PLola":false,"PNova":false,"PChloe":false,"PSuzie":false,"PAlice":false,"PKelly":false,"PDiana":false,"city":0,"citye":0,"church":0,"tavern":0,"equipment":false,"purpleprice":20,"redprice":20,"nbluepot":0,"npurplepot":0,"nredpot":0,"ngreenpot":0,"norangepot":0,"naked":false,"aroused":false,"dominated":false,"restrained":false,"stronger":false,"weakened":false,"broken":false,"confused":false,"charmed":0,"Tattack":5,"caged":false,"nloot":0,"ini":1,"MForest":true,"MPlains":false,"MSwamp":false,"MDeepForest":false,"MDarkWoods":false,"RFCSword":false,"Rclothes":false,"Reyepatch":false,"RDagger":false,"RKnuckles":false,"RAnalPlug":false,"RCondom":false,"RSword":false,"RCastrator":false,"RHolyNecklace":false,"RFleshlight":false,"RBra":false,"RAnalBeads":false,"RGloves":false,"REMittens":false,"RHammer":false,"RBloodP":false,"RShoes":false,"RMWhip":false,"RTDragon":false,"RIcepick":false,"RLGrasp":false,"RRRing":false,"RPRing":false,"RDildo":false,"CFCSword":false,"Ceyepatch":false,"CDagger":false,"CAnalPlug":false,"CCondom":false,"CKnuckles":false,"CSword":false,"CBra":false,"CCastrator":false,"CHolyNecklace":false,"CFleshlight":false,"CAnalBeads":false,"CGloves":false,"CEMittens":false,"CHammer":false,"CBloodP":false,"CShoes":false,"CMWhip":false,"CClothes":0,"CTSword":false,"CIcepick":false,"CTDragon":false,"CLGrasp":false,"CABlade":false,"CRRing":false,"CPRing":false,"CDildo":false,"dagger":5,"EMittens":2,"EMittenshp":0.25,"knuckles":2,"eyepatch":0.5,"analplug":0.5,"condom":0.5,"bra":0.5,"sword":7,"hammer":10,"mwhip":4,"holynecklace":0.3,"analbeads":0.5,"gloves":0.5,"weapon":"none","bweapon":"none","acess":"none","fabric":0,"rubberband":0,"iron":0,"wood":0,"plastic":0,"jewel":0,"cratehp":35,"trap":0,"key1":0,"key2":0,"mamazon":0,"mamazoncage":100,"mamazon4":false,"mamazon5":false,"Cbigbreasts":0,"Cblowjob":0,"Canal":0,"Chandjob":0,"Ccreampie":0,"Cshemale":0,"job":0,"payment":0,"Tpayment":0,"exp":0,"PHP":0,"PLust":0,"PAttack":1,"PGold":0,"Zoe":0,"Kira":0,"ghost":"none","map":0,"bossrush":0,"heroine":0,"quest":"none","cevent":0,"castle":0,"slust":0,"shp":0,"satt":0,"sscore":10,"cheat":0,"bossdf":2,"bossf":1,"bossg":2,"bosss":1,"Lola":0,"sissy":0,"abs":0,"scr":0})
`)
eosSandbox.run()
Edit2:
Just noticed that the non-free version of HC seems to be shared in this thread. To be clear, my instructions for how to modify save states are not meant to condone this. No matter what gray area teases like this fall into, the fact remains that if you enjoy the work and want the author to continue, it's probably a good idea to avoid doing things that would potentially discourage that author.

Also, please don't report "bugs" to the author that result after modifying the state variables. Best to start fresh and try to repeat it. I would guess that errant bug reports are the reason they put in some kind of tamper detection.

Last edited:

Bodongo

Mar 21, 2018
I was messing with the numbers in the save file through text editing, and added 0's to every single number I saw.
Max lust is 801020
Stamina is 100000
I don't know what the attack is, but you can 1-shot any enemy in the game. Highest damage I noticed was 4.2 million.

Edit:

Enjoy.
How to use this?

Jun 11, 2022
How to use this?
You shouldn't -- directly modifying the compressed save state is error prone and should be avoided. You should follow my examples above and directly modify the variables you want to increase by passing script to the tease's JavaScript interpreter. (To open your Browser's JavaScript console, right-click anywhere in the tease when it's open, select "Inspect", then select the "Console" tab.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bodongo

HowlinMadMurph

Dec 19, 2018
Rando mechanics question: I've been playing 1.25 and haven't tried 1.30 yet, but is the "fuck you just because" game over mechanic still a thing? Was getting to the point where I couldn't get a score over like 600 because I would go to sleep eventually (usually spamming 1 zone for a weapon recipe) and get a game over for no reason. Like corruption less than 5, all addictions less than 10, just hit sleep and then game over.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Rando mechanics question: I've been playing 1.25 and haven't tried 1.30 yet, but is the "fuck you just because" game over mechanic still a thing? Was getting to the point where I couldn't get a score over like 600 because I would go to sleep eventually (usually spamming 1 zone for a weapon recipe) and get a game over for no reason. Like corruption less than 5, all addictions less than 10, just hit sleep and then game over.
The game is created in a way where player is expected to do multiple 'runs', where one 'run' is 14 game days. Once you reach end of Day 14 (assuming you don't get a bad ending before that) the 'run' ends and you can use the points accumulated to increase your stats for attack, max health and lust. In turn, it makes the next 'run' easier and you can unlock tougher areas and finally reach the Castle. So it's not a random 'Game over'.

HowlinMadMurph

Dec 19, 2018
The game is created in a way where player is expected to do multiple 'runs', where one 'run' is 14 game days. Once you reach end of Day 14 (assuming you don't get a bad ending before that) the 'run' ends and you can use the points accumulated to increase your stats for attack, max health and lust. In turn, it makes the next 'run' easier and you can unlock tougher areas and finally reach the Castle. So it's not a random 'Game over'.
I'm aware of all of that except for the 14 day time limit, which explains the problem.

Vangis

Nov 16, 2017
For anyone struggling with difficulty - ALL you have to do is just change ONE number. It is confirmed by dev that the more stamina you have, the more dmg you do, so the game becomes a lot easier if you set your stamina to 200 or even 300. And that value is in clear numbers in the save code, see attached files (I edited it to 200).

That's it. Game playable, easy and enjoyable, adjust to your liking for more or less challenge. No further tweaking needed.

Reactions: Sindar

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Max lust is 801020
Stamina is 100000

Edit:

Enjoy.
Can you please tell me how I would use this save file while playing the online version? Is there a certain folder somewhere I need to place it in? Thank you!

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Can you please tell me how I would use this save file while playing the online version? Is there a certain folder somewhere I need to place it in? Thank you!
Here are instructions for an older save, the steps are the same. As was mentioned in the post above, you can edit only the stamina value to 200 or 300 and you'll have an easy time defeating the encounters.

Reactions: mysorcpwns
Oct 29, 2017
That's Milovana for you. Most of their webteases are just thinly veiled cuckery. This game is mostly playable and occasionally even enjoyable, but it can't help but be what it started out as. At least it doesn't expect you to start punching your bollocks to the sound of the metronome.

Reactions: Julius and ZX7H
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes