Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Hero Party Must Fall [v0.2.3 Hotfix 1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

the123456789

Dec 24, 2021
can't choose any options on cecille training on android, clicks don't seem to register same thing in the dungeons.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
can't choose any options on cecille training on android, clicks don't seem to register same thing in the dungeons.
You might need to download the google play version of joiplay to play it on android or until the dev manages to fix that issue

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I like the detailed pixelated artwork and setting. The dungeons are boring imo, I'd rather explore locations in a fantasy world.

The gameplay so far is like this: get up, skip time, skip dungeon, do h-stuff with Cecille, sleep and repeat.

Feedback
  1. I don't know exactly what to do.
  2. Can you add an option to play as Cecille?
  3. Make exploration easier.
  4. Add option to customize appearance of Mars
  5. Let the player choose NPCs for training.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitebetn

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Does someone knows how to trigger the "happy" state ? I managed to find normal, aroused, angry and daze more or less. One time I triggered Happy, and I don't know how to replicate it :/

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Sooo 2.6 release or? Looks like latest on OP is 2.3 hotfix. was actually looking forward to some story progression. =\

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes