JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know if the dev ever plans on mars ever being able to steal sera's heart from the hero? Just wondering. Cuz aside from having sex it doesnt seem likely to ever happen. Especially with how the hero got jealous and is actually now paying attention to her and ... wooing her? Letting sera have hope to be in the hero's harem.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Anyone know if the dev ever plans on mars ever being able to steal sera's heart from the hero? Just wondering. Cuz aside from having sex it doesnt seem likely to ever happen. Espesially with how the hero got jealous and is actually now paying attetion to her and ... wooing her? Letting sera have hope to be in the hero's harem
Yes, that is the plan. Everyone will end up falling for mars, even Erin eventually. She will be one of the last ones though.

As far as I am aware they are planning several endings with the individual characters and a harem ending with everyone.

Reactions: Kansier and JLP603

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
what happened to the discord. I went to the discord and it and a bunch of other adult game discords are just gone when I go to rejoin it wont let me.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
The "q" and orange bar system appears to do literally nothing but waste your stamina. It doesn't actually add to the pleasure meter at all regardless of you leaving the orange bar filled or consuming it for the supposed boost.

hpfree

Mar 14, 2019
Is there any content after Cecille's curse coming back? I've filled up her bar a second time and have, for the past couple in-game nights now, been getting the same filler "have nothing to talk about so just grope Cecille" post-training event. Went through Lavinia's dates and started the morning date mini-events as well, repeating those doesn't seem to get me anything new.

edit: Never mind, looks like it was a bug. This post seems to have had the necessary solution, though now I'm not entirely sure of whether or not I missed a bunch of events in between.

Last edited:

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
is there content for breaking the seal a second time for cecille? I have the seal ready to be broken, but no new events.

Pseudohero

Apr 6, 2020
The "q" and orange bar system appears to do literally nothing but waste your stamina. It doesn't actually add to the pleasure meter at all regardless of you leaving the orange bar filled or consuming it for the supposed boost.
Not quite. Ive noticed sometimes, when the partner is aroused or less (the bar for q being just below half for cecille) and you switch to a heavy interaction without clicking on the interaction video, you may get a buff to pleasure corresponding to the state of her (normal, aroused, frustrated, angry). You get the highest buff at aroused, the buff decreasing again the higher in the order of states you are.
Weirdly enough though...that doesnt always work. Sometimes it does for the same position and sometimes it doesnt, so I dont know whats up with that.

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
Not quite. Ive noticed sometimes, when the partner is aroused or less (the bar for q being just below half for cecille) and you switch to a heavy interaction without clicking on the interaction video, you may get a buff to pleasure corresponding to the state of her (normal, aroused, frustrated, angry). You get the highest buff at aroused, the buff decreasing again the higher in the order of states you are.
Weirdly enough though...that doesnt always work. Sometimes it does for the same position and sometimes it doesnt, so I dont know whats up with that.
If you mean the numbers popping up constantly then it's just a visual thing. If you pay attention to the pleasure build up at the bottom where it gives you the direct number(for breaking the curse) then you can tell it doesn't actually increase it at all. I've tested this over and over again.

Reactions: mrttao
4.80 star(s) 264 Votes