Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
Don't know if anyone's mentioned it. And don't feel like sifting through 120 pages to find it. But you can completely break the curse progression system quite easily. All you do is get the girl in question to the point where her two multiplier increasing (hard) positions are available. Then just click one and the other back and forth as quickly as you can. You can easily hit 80x multiplier or higher with a single stamina bar and get upwards of 20 million curse progress in like 30 seconds.

The reason I think it works is that the stamina cost has an internal CD, this isn't reset if you swap from one position to another super quickly. But swapping position forces a tick of curse progression and a multiplier increase without this internal CD. This lets you get multiple ticks per stamina drain and the aforementioned 80x+ modifier to just make you gain absolutely wild amounts of curse progress.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Don't know if anyone's mentioned it. And don't feel like sifting through 120 pages to find it. But you can completely break the curse progression system quite easily. All you do is get the girl in question to the point where her two multiplier increasing (hard) positions are available. Then just click one and the other back and forth as quickly as you can. You can easily hit 80x multiplier or higher with a single stamina bar and get upwards of 20 million curse progress in like 30 seconds.

The reason I think it works is that the stamina cost has an internal CD, this isn't reset if you swap from one position to another super quickly. But swapping position forces a tick of curse progression and a multiplier increase without this internal CD. This lets you get multiple ticks per stamina drain and the aforementioned 80x+ modifier to just make you gain absolutely wild amounts of curse progress.
I find it super useful if you don't want to repeat it 100000000000 times.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Confused about the maid Iris, I tried going through all her questions before the Elena segment but it says to progress main story, after the Elena segment Iris is already broken.
Yea, i was checkin it religiously and now shes just all fucked up, wtf.

Just checked on discord and dev said her corruption happens in part one, which we are now past. It is planned to be added in the next update.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Fairly portrayed and executed to ideology. One thing I was wondering was how many demon levels is the author shooting for Six Hundred Sixty.... ? Have to save and come back, and select what seems to be an update to move significantly in alternative sequence goals. One of mine was to see what turning Erin into a girl was going to be, physical and psychological, physiological... Or just effeminate? If your going to cuck em, put those toes into the carburetor, (or throttle body). Homonuclei blood ritual familiar....

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I wrote a 5/5 review for this game back when it was at v0.3, and it keeps getting better and better with every update. My only complaint is still the same one I had back then, that that the number of dialog choices (both big and small) that you have is very limited (and that I really wanted to be able to treat Elena better and reciprocate her feelings at least somewhat). Other than that though this game is honestly almost a masterpiece. Kudos to the developer!

Sera was my least favorite of the 3 until this update. This update definitely raised her in my eyes above Cecille. Elena is still by far my favorite though :). I wish they had actually shown us their heartwarming reunification after Mars convinced Sera to stop being cold towards her.

Had the same error. Use paths and play from ver 4.3
Had the same issue too, so thanks. Hope the dev fixes it in the next update, especially considering that the provided saves obviously do not carry over our choices and affinity points with the different characters.

I cant seem to unlock the last sera gallery even after I got to the end of the update
Same thing happened to me. Then I discovered that there is basically a secret way to unlock it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is surprising. Considering this update was exclusively Sera content while the other two "routes" were greyed out I thought the next two updates will be exclusively Cecille and Elena content. Now I am wondering when he will do the two updates needed for them, as it wouldn't make sense to progress the story further then return to here again and redo it all over, so I really hope he doesn't take long to do them.

Last edited:

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
Omg i love this game, everything is scratching the good itches it's just perfect. Now i just can't want to see how it all comes up once finished. I just hope nitrolith won't be a bad tease and say he'll finish the minigames before giving the ending lol. For now, if i have to put the girls in order from the most likeable to the least i'd say : Lavinia is my favorite (a shame there is not much content on her. She's actually really fun.) Next is Vi (Same, a shame for the lack of content, she deserves more love). After that comes Elena (love her mommie attitude and i think she deserves the main wife role for the harem ending. She's mature and can probably manage to make sure all the girls love each other), then Sera (you can't dislike a girl so blindly loyal and i love hardcore masochist) and finally Cecille (i hate her guts but she's lewd enough to be interesting. She's my least favorite i should say). Really looking forward Erin sissification and i'm sure that'll be a joint project of Lavinia and Cecille. Would be fun to see.

Anyway, keep up the good work nitrolith I've already thrown 15 hours in the game, really want to throw much more to get all the content. So far, that's the most perfect game i've played here. It has all the fetishes i love.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Holy shit... that bad ending (Spoilers ahead)... So the demons win, then the goddess decides to wipe out the world with a smile in her face... That's... kind of mean, don't you think?

:D

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I wrote a 5/5 review for this game back when it was at v0.3, and it keeps getting better and better with every update. My only complaint is still the same one I had back then, that that the number of dialog choices (both big and small) that you have is very limited (and that I really wanted to be able to treat Elena better and reciprocate her feelings at least somewhat). Other than that though this game is honestly almost a masterpiece. Kudos to the developer!

Sera was my least favorite of the 3 until this update. This update definitely raised her in my eyes above Cecille. Elena is still by far my favorite though :). I wish they had actually shown us their heartwarming reunification after Mars convinced Sera to stop being cold towards her.

Had the same issue too, so thanks. Hope the dev fixes it in the next update, especially considering that the provided saves obviously do not carry over our choices and affinity points with the different characters.

Same thing happened to me. Then I discovered that there is basically a secret way to unlock it.

That is surprising. Considering this update was exclusively Sera content while the other two "routes" were greyed out I thought the next two updates will be exclusively Cecille and Elena content. Now I am wondering when he will do the two updates needed for them, as it wouldn't make sense to progress the story further then return to here again and redo it all over, so I really hope he doesn't take long to do them.
I agree about the choices, but the developer seems to be adding more and more as the game progresses. It's branching out quite a lot, apparently, which is great.

I think it makes sense to be a small number of choices too, because the writing is SO GOOD. Just think about it, not every choice makes as much sense or is coherent enough. The more choices you add, the less cohesion a story usually has. The developer is making almost every dialogue a master piece in writing, so he is focusing on specific lines of behavior that he understands.

About the dialogue with Elena during her transformation process... I think Mars was defeated there, in some way. The more I play what comes next, the clearer seems to me that he has changed. Look at how he treated Sera. He didn't stop showing his heart at her, he put his heart on the line. He showed warm, wholesomeness. I like to think that Elena took that out of him. So it's better in my opinion to let him be cold, warmth can come next.

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
"Many of you are aware that one of the powers the girls get when awakening the curse is shapeshifting ... given Cecille's personality she would try to use that power to minmax her attractive traits. Thus you get minmaxed Ceci with almost impossible body proportions. Makes sense, no?"

"So, one of the ideas I want to have in the next update is Elena and Mars "shooting" an AV (Don't ask me how) for demon consumption to boost their morale.
It's far fetched but can't resist the appeal."

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes