Sep 30, 2020
I want Mars to have the peaceful life with Vi he seeks as and alt ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would need to be an ending were he does basically what the Demon King originally wanted and SOMEHOW doesnt get killed by the Goddess, it would be a bittersweet ending actually, were all the women who trusted him ultimately mean nothing to him, he does his mission, and goes back to being a traveler whit Vi.

It would be pretty grim to think about, all of the girls put their hopes on the one guy they thought would save them, and it meant nothing.

To make it even more bitter, imagine a timeskip of Mars whit Vi in a close future, were Vi ask him if he still thinks of the other girls, and Mars quite literally has to be remembered who they were, he completely forgot about them.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
wait what? how did you get that?
Train Cecille's powers, I think you can do it at night (or at evening, I'm not sure). You can only train her powers after Elena's arc.

For context (I'll say all this because your reaction shows you didn't knew about this scene, and it was already in the game in the last 2 updates IIRC), there are 4 "branching" paths post-Elena, each with different endings:
1. Fight against Sera
2. Train Cecille's powers
3. Meet Elena at night
4. Erin femdom and feminization training

You can only finish one of them completely (in future updates it is all going to give the same outcome: Mars wins against Erin, turns into the new hero, yadda yadda, but there will be small differences based on which route you chose).

I don't know if you already knew about these other things but better be sure, maybe it could help someone else.

Reactions: Gugasha

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Train Cecille's powers, I think you can do it at night (or at evening, I'm not sure). You can only train her powers after Elena's arc.

For context (I'll say all this because your reaction shows you didn't knew about this scene, and it was already in the game in the last 2 updates IIRC), there are 4 "branching" paths post-Elena, each with different endings:
1. Fight against Sera
2. Train Cecille's powers
3. Meet Elena at night
4. Erin femdom and feminization training

You can only finish one of them completely (in future updates it is all going to give the same outcome: Mars wins against Erin, turns into the new hero, yadda yadda, but there will be small differences based on which route you chose).

I don't know if you already knew about these other things but better be sure, maybe it could help someone else.
would we able to do all of it together if we wanted to. So I want them all that's why

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
It would need to be an ending were he does basically what the Demon King originally wanted and SOMEHOW doesnt get killed by the Goddess, it would be a bittersweet ending actually, were all the women who trusted him ultimately mean nothing to him, he does his mission, and goes back to being a traveler whit Vi.

It would be pretty grim to think about, all of the girls put their hopes on the one guy they thought would save them, and it meant nothing.

To make it even more bitter, imagine a timeskip of Mars whit Vi in a close future, were Vi ask him if he still thinks of the other girls, and Mars quite literally has to be remembered who they were, he completely forgot about them.
Yeah it's bittersweet but that's pretty much what Mars did until he left the cult or met with Vi.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
would we able to do all of it together if we wanted to. So I want them all that's why
Sadly no, it's only possible to complete one path. You could try and progress all of them up to a certain point each just to see the most scenes possible, but the moment you fully finish one route is the moment the arc will finish.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Sadly no, it's only possible to complete one path. You could try and progress all of them up to a certain point each just to see the most scenes possible, but the moment you fully finish one route is the moment the arc will finish.
but can nitro could add the option to do them all to have a true harem ending can he not

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
but can nitro could add the option to do them all to have a true harem ending can he not
I don't think he will but you don't need to sweat about this. Like I said in my other comment up here, it is all going to be the "same" in the end, the "true" harem is still going to happen, you're only speeding up stuff with one character, it doesn't mean that you're going to invalidate the others. Nitro probably did this to give more replay value to the game and make it less of a kinect novel.

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
The game is severely lacking in Vi content, it needs a repeatable H event with her at the very least.
The game also needs more Mars and Vi history like how did they meet and what were they doing until that point. We know who Mars is but learning more details before the events of the game would be nice.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
The game also needs more Mars and Vi history like how did they meet and what were they doing until that point. We know who Mars is but learning more details before the events of the game would be nice.
Pretty sure the developer is purposely leaving out all the Vi details for some big twist later. All the times Vi acts possessed and even being our memory navigator can't be random.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
I might be brain dead but how do I progress the main story? Filled Cecille's bar and kept going until the curse breaking event just auto proc'd even though I wasn't given the choice I can't progress with the little nun or the snob in the room let alone open the options with Vi. I got down to floor 50 in the dungeon and such but nada.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I might be brain dead but how do I progress the main story? Filled Cecille's bar and kept going until the curse breaking event just auto proc'd even though I wasn't given the choice I can't progress with the little nun or the snob in the room let alone open the options with Vi. I got down to floor 50 in the dungeon and such but nada.
You might've gotten soft-locked...
Try checking with Lavinia, Elena or Sera.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Got as far as I'd probably like to go in the game (a little past breaking Elena, for context), figure I might as well share some thoughts:

I still think this is a very good game, but since I'm more into Netori than NTR I was more invested in playing it when the premise was still "Mars screws over assholes", and now that it's thoroughly in "Everyone's relatable & sympathetic but you're still going to ruin their lives" territory my heart's not in it. Entirely on me, seeing as a lot of Mars' internal monologue has literally been "I'm still going to do this even if I end up liking them", so no judgement on those who are into it.

I will judge this though. It needs to be hung up in the Museum of Modern Art.

Last edited:

bdsoce

Formerly 'bdksos'
Mar 13, 2018
game was a gem ,but now im more "grey" about it.Its nice for all people to get they kink ,but the game took a direction that get me "its degusting" vibe too much with the last update ,giving your sperm to eat to the litle guy is fucking disgutsting ,him holding you while you fuck blonde girl revulsme me to ,the game was not gay at start and now its gay content ,same with the guy with the little maid,i was hoping to see content about her,and its disgusting .
i say the word a lot but its what it is for me.
Again,nice for people do get theyre kink,but why its now that the game show its true color?
it wasnt about that at start ;dev said it will be a path,its not ,nobody asked me about it in the game and i found myself in the middle of content with a sissy guy liking my feet and shit like that .Game could be a gembut its really gettingout of end for me
AND BTWthe game should have gay tag

Last edited:

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
game was a gem ,but now im more "grey" about it.Its nice for all people to get they kink ,but the game took a direction that get me "its degusting" vibe too much with the last update ,giving your sperm to eat to the litle guy is fucking disgutsting ,him holding you while you fuck blonde girl revulsme me to ,the game was not gay at start and now its gay content ,same with the guy with the little maid,i was hoping to see content about her,and its disgusting .
i say the word a lot but its what it is for me.
Again,nice for people do get theyre kink,but why its now that the game show its true color?
it wasnt about that at start ;dev said it will be a path,its not ,nobody asked me about it in the game and i found myself in the middle of content with a sissy guy liking my feet and shit like that .Game could be a gembut its really gettingout of end for me
AND BTWthe game should have gay tag
Well, the game doesn't force you to make those choices. Perhaps, it's what your subconscious mind wants . It's gonna be hard at first, but it's better for you to accept your true instinct.

4.80 star(s) 267 Votes