lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
game was a gem ,but now im more "grey" about it.Its nice for all people to get they kink ,but the game took a direction that get me "its degusting" vibe too much with the last update ,giving your sperm to eat to the litle guy is fucking disgutsting ,him holding you while you fuck blonde girl revulsme me to ,the game was not gay at start and now its gay content ,same with the guy with the little maid,i was hoping to see content about her,and its disgusting .
i say the word a lot but its what it is for me.
Again,nice for people do get theyre kink,but why its now that the game show its true color?
it wasnt about that at start ;dev said it will be a path,its not ,nobody asked me about it in the game and i found myself in the middle of content with a sissy guy liking my feet and shit like that .Game could be a gembut its really gettingout of end for me
AND BTWthe game should have gay tag

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
game was a gem ,but now im more "grey" about it.Its nice for all people to get they kink ,but the game took a direction that get me "its degusting" vibe too much with the last update ,giving your sperm to eat to the litle guy is fucking disgutsting ,him holding you while you fuck blonde girl revulsme me to ,the game was not gay at start and now its gay content ,same with the guy with the little maid,i was hoping to see content about her,and its disgusting .
Again,nice for people do get theyre kink,but why its now that the game show its true color?
it wasnt about that at start ;dev said it will be a path,its not ,nobody asked me about it in the game and i found myself in the middle of content with a sissy guy liking my feet and shit like that .Game could be a gembut its really gettingout of end for me
Wahhhh wahhhhh I had to see gay things after picking the explicitly gay options.
Like wtf did you think was gonna happen from Erin's feminization training? I swear you people are so gosh darn weird about this stuff.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
"Please don't leak this version as it's not bug tested. I'll release an improved version after you guys report the bugs you found."

Tf is this logic lmao more people would find more bugs faster

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018

"What the fuck why is this homo being so sexy this is gross *continues jacking off*"
Okay dude

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
"Please don't leak this version as it's not bug tested. I'll release an improved version after you guys report the bugs you found."

Tf is this logic lmao more people would find more bugs faster
Yes, but it would also be posted to Latest Updates here and elsewhere and give the game a bad rep and have a ton of people complaining about the bugginess.
Trust me, not worth it.

Sep 30, 2020
Yes, but it would also be posted to Latest Updates here and elsewhere and give the game a bad rep and have a ton of people complaining about the bugginess.
Trust me, not worth it.
Also, Bugfixes come in one or two days, so people would be playing a buggy version for no reason instead of waiting ONE or TWO days to play a more consistent version, but i would agree that the option to play the unpatched version should be there, you want to play the buggy mess? sure, dont complain if it crashes tho.

dante31

Jan 15, 2020
Wahhhh wahhhhh I had to see gay things after picking the explicitly gay options.
Like wtf did you think was gonna happen from Erin's feminization training? I swear you people are so gosh darn weird about this stuff.
developer in discord revealed that erin will grow into mars in one way or another tho. feminization training way will result them being open about it, while other way being them in secret. i kinda agree with the dude but ctrl is there for a reason anyways. peace.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
For real, best ending would be turning the demon king into a girl and marrying him and Erin and I'm absolutely willing to die on that hill.
Plus imagine how turned on Lavinia would be for both of her men to cuck her with each other.
me personally they dont need to be a woman if theyre that sexy already. same with lulu. hes hot and I feel bad for him being abused but I also want to give him a big old kiss

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
me personally they dont need to be a woman if theyre that sexy already. same with lulu. hes hot and I feel bad for him being abused but I also want to give him a big old kiss
I mean Lulu is already pretty feminized. I don't need Zermos to go through a whole ass transformation, just girly hair and women's underwear is enough for me. That smile of his is so precious, it made me hate the goddess so much more when I saw it and realized Mars would probably be forced to forever ruin it.
Poor Lulu needs all the headpats and snuggles. Fuck the shit out of Iris, kick her out of bed and then snuggle up with Lulu all night and make sweet love to him in the morning.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
developer in discord revealed that erin will grow into mars in one way or another tho. feminization training way will result them being open about it, while other way being them in secret. i kinda agree with the dude but ctrl is there for a reason anyways. peace.
I'm not in the dev's discord but he's previously said many times that Erin would be an optional LI. If that's changed then that's pretty based but I kinda doubt it. Pretty sure he was talking about how Erin's route would open up down the road if we don't play nthe femdom training path

BotoMane

Jun 30, 2018
they hated him because he told them the truth

4.80 star(s) 267 Votes