FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
so is there no other way to save alba? poor girl getting killed for nothing
There is actually: Just don't train Cecille lol, if you follow any other route she is going to be alive.

(Opinion/rant incoming)

Honestly, despite how sexy the scenes are, Cecille's route is definitely the worst for me (not worst on quality or story or anything like that, worst as in the one with the most chance of shit happening later on), I'd rather take Elena's route where Mars, Elena and Erin get absolutely fucked up in the head than giving power to the blonde bitch.

EDIT: After some shower thinking, my opinion changed a little. Elena's route is definitely more grim, I only just remembered that Cecille was kinda coercing Erin into attacking the village in Elena's route so yeah, Cecille's route is a little better, if only BECAUSE Cecille got fully subservient to Mars. That all said, my point still stands that Cecille is a bad BAD person (Lol, even the bad stuff that happened on Elena's route was her fault) and giving her more power is far from a good thing. Rant finished.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020
There is actually: Just don't train Cecille lol, if you follow any other route she is going to be alive.

(Opinion/rant incoming)

Honestly, despite how sexy the scenes are, Cecille's route is definitely the worst for me (not worst on quality or story or anything like that, worst as in the one with the most chance of shit happening later on), I'd rather take Elena's route where Mars, Elena and Erin get absolutely fucked up in the head than giving power to the blonde bitch.

EDIT: After some shower thinking, my opinion changed a little. Elena's route is definitely more grim, I only just remembered that Cecille was kinda coercing Erin into attacking the village in Elena's route so yeah, Cecille's route is a little better, if only BECAUSE Cecille got fully subservient to Mars. That all said, my point still stands that Cecille is a bad BAD person (Lol, even the bad stuff that happened on Elena's route was her fault) and giving her more power is far from a good thing. Rant finished.
man how long do i have to roll back for that lol.... the thing is it piss me off that leon is alive after that... i agree that cecille got extremely annoying and crack in the head, i wonder if she can be fix or not... btw is there any way to spawn a skip button? i mean it's renpy so how do bring one out

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
man how long do i have to roll back for that lol.... the thing is it piss me off that leon is alive after that... i agree that cecille got extremely annoying and crack in the head, i wonder if she can be fix or not... btw is there any way to spawn a skip button? i mean it's renpy so how do bring one out
Maybe with UnRen you can, but I never tried. Also you don't really need to rollback, you can just use the paths option and choose 0.4.3 to play the others routes as they are all separate. I actually recommend you to finish Cecille's one (I don't know if you already finished the route, but the ending is pretty cool)

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
I have a big problem, i just finished the first jewel scene with Elena, and i had the scene with Lavinia and the Demon King who wants to talk to our favorite redhead priestess, but when i go there, the scene triggered is like the 2nd instead of the first, and i am stuck there, is there a console command to resolve this bug ? Because i can't unclock Lucia's content at this point !
Another thing, when will we have some decent Vi content ? Damn, she needs some love !

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Guys I have been thinking about wanting a feature in the game and want your opinions on it. There will be a choice after getting Elena pregnant on whether to go single heroine route or harem route. Single heroine route Nitro knows how to do but I have thought of a way to add the harem route by doing it in a specific way leading to a different Erin fight scene in the end. This will allow people who want to do all the routes in one save possible but also allow replay ability as single heroine routes will have different Erin fight scenes. I know this is more work for Nitro but I think it can be a good thing to add and if people agree I explain it on how it can be possible to do this.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It would be nice with a checklist so you can keep an eye on what you're missing in the update.
Similar to what the game Fashion Business has.
You have the devnote already. Simply have a checklist with every devnote. The ones you haven't seen yet still have content.

Apr 28, 2022
First off, i absolutely love this game - its my favorite adult game. period. Ive been a supporter of it.

But has anyone else noticed the artwork for the new scenes looks completely different? Did Nitro hire a new artist to help with workload?

I dislike the new art. Its not bad exactly... however it just doesnt fit. Also the new faces look frog-like. Its really jarring for me to see a whole new art style 3/4 into the game.

Nitro is a solo dev, he creates the story as well as the art - if nitro hired another artist to take on workload, i get it. But if thats not the case, dont fix what isnt broken.

What do the rest of you think? Am i being autistic or do i have a point?

Last edited:

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
First off, i absolutely love this game - its my favorite adult game. period. Ive been a supporter of it.

But has anyone else noticed the artwork for the new scenes looks completely different? Did Nitro hire a new artist to help with workload?

I REALLY fucking hate the new art. Its not bad exactly... however it just doesnt fit. Also the new faces look frog-like. Its really jarring for me to see a whole new art style 3/4 into the game.

Nitro is a solo dev, he creates the story as well as the art - if nitro hired another artist to take on workload, i get it. But if thats not the case, dont fix what isnt broken.

What do the rest of you think? Am i being autistic or do i have a point?
Nah you're being autistic bro, sorry to be the one to tell you.

Serious mode now: The art had a drastic change and you didn't liked it. That is going to be relative, I liked it (the new faces were indeed a little strange when I saw them but with time I got used to them and now I like it.) and no, Nitro did not hire a new artist, you have to remember what Nitro said about this game: The main point of why he's doing it is to train his art, that's the whole point of why he started this game: get better at drawing and at storytelling (mainly the art)

4.80 star(s) 269 Votes