destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't quite understand how the story is gonna move forward. The "main" ending is supposed to be a bittersweet harem ending but everyone's mini-endings in this patch are super important to their development. How is it gonna converge? Cecille changed a lot in her ending but it's just undone when you pick erin's ending and all.. Same with Sera. I think her curse doesn't advance, she doesn't lose her virginity or her eye if you don't do her path at all? These are all super important for these characters and frankly should be probably separate from their individual endings. The forking should have happened later on.

It just makes little sense.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FFTW

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Unfortunately a VERY short update compared to others but apparently it's not going to be a trend for it to take so long, so that's ok. The end is very close and it's actually upsetting :'(

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

damias

Sep 13, 2020
still wondering if the bandits npc will have 2 path one where theyre used to mess up the hero party if you do nothing in the first chapter and another if you do corrupt the bandit chief soon enough...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
someone has a save file to Erin´s route ending?
Guide:
The said 4 scenes trigger at the end of Cecille, Sera, Elena and Erin's femdom content.
In case you lost your save or you didn't save at the end, you can trigger the final event with a console command and check out the new scenes.
Console commands:
  • Cecille: auto_event_bag.append("p_ac2_m_room")
  • Sera: auto_event_bag.append("k_climax_3_post")
  • Elena: auto_event_bag.append("v_ni_int_post_9_tail")
  • Erin: auto_event_bag.append("w_femdom_16_post")
You open the console with shift+o, after you input the command (auto_event_bag ect ect) , skip time once or twice and the scene will trigger.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
All endings fells like solo endings, there is no combined harem ending yet, am I understand correctly?
This is the mid point of the game, there's just different paths to it and these are just that. The game is gonna continue. Actual endings will come later.

I dunno how the story will converge later though with all these forks to the midpoint.

4.70 star(s) 303 Votes