Ren'Py - Hero Party [v0.2] [BlackWizards]

1. 3.00 star(s)

CptValor

so im writing this as of v0.2. ive played now for about 15-20 minutes and i like the art. the character models are well done and even the MC (Tony Stark) is rendered well. on the other hand it seems really grindy as you basically have to keep sleeping for almost 10 days to be able to afford an income upgrade only to be forced to sleep again to repeat the process until i assume you are able to start getting the gems which will allow you to summon the other heroines! i know this is still in early development but having one character in the house and only one event to do with that character until you sleep enough to let your bank account grow to the point where you can afford the super expensive summon to bring another heroine to the mansion is just too grindy in my opinion! maybe once the game is further along and there are more things to do with the heroines and when they actually move around the mansion to have random encounters with (game tutorial mentions this but have yet to trigger one) this wont be as big of an issue, but it made the game seem pretty slow paced if not boring! and while the event with spider gwen on the beach looks nice i dont know if repeating it over and over is enough to keep me hooked on this one. i see lots of open spots when you go to the "guest room" section so im assuming the plan is to add more heroines to the list to be summoned! when that happens that seems like a cool idea! however as stated above, im still unable to find where we get the gems to do summons from and it takes about 10 in game days of sleeping to have enough money for an income upgrade which i hope gets to be large enough where the money grind isnt a huge concern anymore because im sure players wanna spend the game looking at naked super heroines and not trying to manage their money!

overall it has potential and may even be a nice game later on after we get some more stuff to do and more ladies to do in the game! art is nice but it cant keep the feeling of tedious grinding at bay! its worth an add to the watch list but im probably gonna hold off for a few updates before trying this one again! keep at it dev! its looking like it might be a good one!

P.S. i know the small intro at the beginning made an explanation of how Stark is still alive and the game takes place on a certain earth in the multiverse, but wonder woman isnt even a marvel character! not trying to nit pick but maybe if the summon portal detected female heroines from across time and space! this would leave you open to bringing just about anyone into the game.. just sayin!