YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
damn.. what's chance of pregnancy in this game?.. i've been filling up WW like a donut for like 50+ days now.. and it doesn't help that the game doesn't have SKIP (can't brute force it with UnRen)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I mean, look at the poses in screens 2-4. Everything about those poses is identical, down to finger position. Why would a human draw two pictures with the characters posed exactly the same way? That is 100% AI.
That... actually makes it seem more like human drawn to me. AI doesn't need to repeat drawings, it's the same amount of work for an AI to just generate a whole new picture from scratch.

For a human? It's less work to just swap out a few features but use the same base drawings, it's why hentai often has a lot of reused pics of the same pose but a different face or clothes.

But yeah in this case I too think it's done by AI.

Aug 11, 2017
I normally avoid games that are so obviously AI because they almost always are very low effort. The time taken to clean these images up however suggests someone who isn't satisfied with the odd extra toe or complete lack of model consistency so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and try it out.