VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
it's an incest patch to turn stepfamily to regular family. most games do it to avoid patreon.

some are just fanmade
Maybe... No. If it just for fan, I will, but for story game, no, I'm not going to do that, sorry!

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Maybe... No. If it just for fan, I will, but for story game, no, I'm not going to do that, sorry!
no problems i ask cause most of the time i se step family its cause devs try to avoid patreon rules and they end up making a patch somewhere else.

also i think stepfamily is also not allowed on patreon so thats why you see titles like "landlady(for the mom) and
roomates(for the sisters)"

other games simply do a "enter your relationship status here".

but aside from that it's nice to see this game again and good luck on it.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
no problems i ask cause most of the time i se step family its cause devs try to avoid patreon rules and they end up making a patch somewhere else.

also i think stepfamily is also not allowed on patreon so thats why you see titles like "landlady(for the mom) and
roomates(for the sisters)"

other games simply do a "enter your relationship status here".

but aside from that it's nice to see this game again and good luck on it.(y)
I see... Thank you very much!!!

Reactions: Look-see

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I enjoyed part 1, a bit short but there was a good amount of content that laid out the plot, got a few good interactions with characters, and had some good humor, especially the black spirit. Only constructive criticism I can give at this point is the English, not terrible, but there were mistakes throughout, however even with that everything is legible and I could understand what was meant, so it wasn't unbearable or confusing. Good overall first release, and I'm looking forward to future releases, good luck dev!

• Red Heart

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I enjoyed part 1, a bit short but there was a good amount of content that laid out the plot, got a few good interactions with characters, and had some good humor, especially the black spirit. Only constructive criticism I can give at this point is the English, not terrible, but there were mistakes throughout, however even with that everything is legible and I could understand what was meant, so it wasn't unbearable or confusing. Good overall first release, and I'm looking forward to future releases, good luck dev!
That's the best I hear right now!! Thank you so much for liking my game :love: I will learn more English rn:LUL::LUL::LUL:

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
That's the best I hear right now!! Thank you so much for liking my game :love: I will learn more English rn:LUL::LUL::LUL:
Your good Izumii, I have seen way worse English in games that gave me literal headaches. You could be putting "lol" or ":)" in the dialogue so it could be worse for sure LOL. As I said, its clear what is meant to be said so I don't think anyone will really complain about it, I always try to find constructive criticism to benefit devs with their project, and that's really the only thing for me to point out thus far. I think you did solid on it

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, I liked the start. my only issue is the typos. going forward, could you maybe try to fix them so as to have a smooth experience

• Red Heart

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Remastering a game which was unfinished to begin with, doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
I've been thinking about this and I've been thinking about the plot after that, so... there's no need to lose confidence, so don't worry... xD

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I mean the game looks good, but am I the only one who thinks that the dev wrote the reviews himself ? Here are some excerpts from the five 5/5 reviews :

"I don't know what word can describe this game but EXCELLENT, WORLDCLASS, MAGNIFICENT, SIGNIFICANT HOLY SHIET
Characters are hot AF especially the game dev :') *MOAH* MC is absolutely JACKED "

" I don't know what word can describe this game but EXCELLENT, WORLDCLASS, MAGNIFICENT, SIGNIFICANT HOLY SHIET Characters are hot AF especially the game dev MOAH MC is absolutely JACKED "

Nahnuuh and Okagamizzz's reviews are almost the same. 4 of the 5 reviews were written in a 20 minute period. 4 of the 5 members that reviewed the game made an account today. I mean it's fairly obvious, do you really need to do this dev ?

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I mean the game looks good, but am I the only one who thinks that the dev wrote the reviews himself ? Here are some excerpts from the five 5/5 reviews :

"I don't know what word can describe this game but EXCELLENT, WORLDCLASS, MAGNIFICENT, SIGNIFICANT HOLY SHIET
Characters are hot AF especially the game dev :') *MOAH* MC is absolutely JACKED "

" I don't know what word can describe this game but EXCELLENT, WORLDCLASS, MAGNIFICENT, SIGNIFICANT HOLY SHIET Characters are hot AF especially the game dev MOAH MC is absolutely JACKED "

Nahnuuh and Okagamizzz's reviews are almost the same. 4 of the 5 reviews were written in a 20 minute period. 4 of the 5 members that reviewed the game made an account today. I mean it's fairly obvious, do you really need to do this dev ?
That's not mine .-. if It's wrote by me, it's not can be like that

• Haha
Reactions: kristijanEX

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Game looks great.... but if one goes for Villan route... then there is game over... forcing the choice... it restricts the game play

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes