VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I mean the game looks good, but am I the only one who thinks that the dev wrote the reviews himself ? Here are some excerpts from the five 5/5 reviews :

"I don't know what word can describe this game but EXCELLENT, WORLDCLASS, MAGNIFICENT, SIGNIFICANT HOLY SHIET
Characters are hot AF especially the game dev :') *MOAH* MC is absolutely JACKED "

" I don't know what word can describe this game but EXCELLENT, WORLDCLASS, MAGNIFICENT, SIGNIFICANT HOLY SHIET Characters are hot AF especially the game dev MOAH MC is absolutely JACKED "

Nahnuuh and Okagamizzz's reviews are almost the same. 4 of the 5 reviews were written in a 20 minute period. 4 of the 5 members that reviewed the game made an account today. I mean it's fairly obvious, do you really need to do this dev ?
That is both hilarious and sad at the same damn.

• Haha
Reactions: Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
With the nature of the title, are we going to see any corrupting and darker themes ? I mean, for a story set around revenge, you dont just give them a slap on the wrist and a kiss.
Can you explain more?

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm. Looks surprisingly good (atleast okay/not bad)
Hope this doesn't get abandoned.

I feel like the 2nd body was a wasted opportunity to give MC another power(1 from body, 1 from soul)
Something subtle like mental or sensory powers the original owner wasn't able to awaken cause of his weak personality. But with Aiden's strong personality it awakens.
Be useful for situations where the MC doesn't want to reveal Aiden's powers.

Let's hope the comeback is logical instead of the mc being too powerful, an one man army.
Hope the mc learns to be more calculating & cunning after his death, instead of being straightforward & using bruteforce to subdue everyone.

Good Luck dev (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Hero to Villain Remastered v0.3.2
with RiamMar Multi Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, will keep it short and will be gone. I suck at making things short huh

I didnt like the game. Well for its first chapter (current content+

Positives?
+Seems like a good array of characters, some of them pretty designs. Not a fan of dye in the hair or pink hair, but its minor and it is what it is.
+MCs Attitude, didnt hestiate or to stand up for himself and would even roast the assholes with flinching. Its believable to me he has a personally from a hero. Personally seems good for me :) To early to say if he has the ambition I like when he moves to conquer his girls

Negatives-
- Hated the ingame choices. I mean choosing ignore on a girl shouldnt remove the girl form the game so early. MC doesnt know her (and thought it as valid choice, Also thinking more opptinuties of interaction would come later anyway). Instead she need proper development so we get to know her, especially if shes a LI. The choice of removing her from the game should come later, tho doubt I would even pick it. Because im all for harems. This also applies for others like saying the truth and what not. Did nothing but annoy me, and the choices felt pointless, uninteresting and disruptive . So yeah, I didnt like the choices offered. Seems like if you make one bad choice, then the girl pisses off. I dont like that.
- The betrayal in the beginning felt badly executed. I dont know if it was rushed or anything., you I'd recommend showing the MC was clearly the better hero, and he was carrying the girl. Which would give her valid reason to stab him in the back.. Intead it feels like it came out of nowhere. Nor did it seem like she did it for fame. The way it was executed was like she did it on a whim.

Middle ground?
0At first I thought Karen would be the bitch I very much was looking forward to punishing, but her inner dialog least gave us something interesting to work with. But from the MC pov, she was a bitch, but I guess he could start to see she wasnt a total bitch. But by all means I wasnt going to have the MC pander to her asif he understood her. Part of being a bitch (as tsundere) is you have to take it on the chin when things dont go your way cause you're rude, and when he hangs wth nicer girls, and you feel alone, you need to change your game and show some of that dere. But it seem like it could of been interesting to see progress/development. Kinda why I say middle ground.
0Black soul thing, wasnt annoying, but wasnt that likeable. Could have or do some interesting thing,s but I guess too early to tell. I think that he didnt just possess someone and make them some evil host was a good thing. But in theory, I wouldnt be against if he possessed someone just to have sex with the MC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
0Maybe a bit more eye candy and "accidental ecchi" scenes around the house? in the beginning ? Maybe more light to start with (in undies) but then get more pervse?

Overall, didnt like the game. But I wont say the potential is not there. Who knows, could come back in a few chapters and hope I liked it better? /shrugs Certainly if some changes were decided on.

But thank you for the effort of making a game to play. Sure others might enjoy it.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There will be no such tags because I think, if there are, it will affect the game a lot.
If I understand correctly, you are going to remaster and continue with this game (in theory until you finish it), right? If so, wow, I wish you good luck, take your time, and do it your way, and as advice, don't get carried away by the comments (especially those in this forum XD) just do it in your own time and form.(y)

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
If I understand correctly, you are going to remaster and continue with this game (in theory until you finish it), right? If so, wow, I wish you good luck, take your time, and do it your way, and as advice, don't get carried away by the comments (especially those in this forum XD) just do it in your own time and form.(y)
I'm appreciative it, thank you so much!

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Ive yet to download this but from the summary alone its sounds like a generic dime a dozen cultivation plot where MC is like a emperor of a univers and have many planets and races serving him only to be betrayed by their friends, lover or disciple all just to take everything the MC had.

But in a hero society what could they possibly hope to gain by betraying the "strongest hero"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Izumii

kimhuynjoong

Aug 8, 2022
Rất thích luôn! Hi vọng có lựa chọn ra bên trong hoặc bên ngoài! Như vậy sẽ hấp dẫn hơn, cảm ơn Dev ❤

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hello everyone, I got Annoucement for someone don't join my . After 1 week I doing for I Had a Beautiful Time and 2 weeks I continue to make Hero To Villain, now my health is down quite a lot, I don't know if I will continue to follow the story for a long time or not, but I promise everyone I will finish 2 games was I Had a Beautiful Time and Hero To Villain before I took a break.

But at least the game will have a slight delay for now, because my heart condition is getting a little worse. I will start working again after I leave the hospital. Thank you everyone for supporting me.

Maybe today is April Fools but I don't think this is a joke.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kimhuynjoong
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes