RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Bo wei is such a reference in Foot fetish game. He's the best one ! Thanks for sharing :)

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is rather nice but i kinda wish them to focus on ToT or warrior guild. Out of all the women in the Bo Wei games i like her a lot, she got a nice body and legs, kinda hope she cross over with one of the other two games and do some footjob/thighjob stuff though i know that will be unlikely.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
BaasB Could you move the current Overview into the developer notes and change the Overview to:

"You're just starting your heroic journey when a local female adventurer starts bullying you with her smelly socks..."

And please change the Language to just "English". Although it's based on an MTL, this version's script is just normal human-written English.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Finally something from Bai Wei. Was getting sick of Bo Wei copying his work.
Remember to only support the true and honest Bai Wei. Not that darned dirty troll Bo Wei lol

How is 2$ per month findomming? he has reasonable time schedule for releases and his updates are always improving (technical)
This is Boda we are talking about. Someone really needs to set up a Kiwifarms-style counter detailing their "Progress".

And I agree 100 percent of ToT needing to be first priority. I liked HallowMansion but side games are a want while ToT is the main course.

Reactions: BrandonMan

Huaway

May 23, 2021
Is there any way to get past the guards or is there only that one bad end? I can literally see other buildings and stuff and there's that rock in the way but i can only get that one ending.

Reactions: akuuuu4

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Is there any way to get past the guards or is there only that one bad end? I can literally see other buildings and stuff and there's that rock in the way but i can only get that one ending.
Oh my, at least you have got a bad ending! Please tell me how to achieve it! I have a hard time getting any ending...

username23

Mar 31, 2019
What should I do after finding the key and watching scenes in her room at night and during the day?
after the first night, sleep, talk to her from behind when shes looking at the board, sleep again, go into the room again at night and interact with the boots, sleep twice, you should probably unlock the final quest at the board.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I tried to download Bo's original version in Chinese. That one was without encryption, so I could open the project file with RPG maker directly. (bad bad Koda always encrypts the game) I can tell you that there's no interaction from the rest buildings or places in the maps. Even if we get past the guards or the rock in our way (in the forest), there's simply nothing.
Therefore my conclusion is that the game is actually UNFINISHED, but perhaps we cannot see the day Boda get back to finish it. Since they did not really make Warriors Guild a complete one, this one may be in the same fate.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes