• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM - Completed - Heroes and Test of Succubus [Final] [komolympic]

1. 2.00 star(s)

__LOLZ1337__

The main reason why the rating is so low is because of the super-generic RPGM gameplay with random encounters every step (the worst kind of encounters ever). The fights are all mind numbingly boring, and occur what feels like every 10 steps or so.

There is no real "gameplay" to speak of, you just traverse a dungeon floor over and over, opening chests, speaking to the occasional NPC that just gives you items and trying to find the exit. That's it, nothing more. There's no "secret areas", nor "hidden switches" at all (I stopped playing at the second dungeon level, so I'm not sure if this changes later on).

What's worse, is that you have to do this 4 x 5 times (so 20 times) to clear a "dungeon level", so the play time is all artificially inflated because of this.

However, the characters are pretty nice, so that's what's preventing me from giving this game a 1 star
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kellthe_rock69

This game reminds of "depravity of a lewd vampire", i love the art style and the different kinks in the game.

the game is very charming and cute , but unfortunately, relatability takes a backseat. While the characters are undeniably adorable, their personalities and experiences often feel disconnected from my own, making it difficult to fully immerse myself in the story.

However, despite this disconnect, I still find myself drawn to the game. Perhaps it's the colorful world or the whimsical gameplay mechanics that keep me coming back for more. There's a certain allure to exploring this fantastical realm, even if I can't fully relate to its inhabitants

it is a dungeon crawler with a story, not just a sexfest. I also how its a female protag and not a dirty human man filled fuckfest. I have not completed this game yet and an still early into it but liking what i see. Not for everyone I know.