VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Heroes United Season One [v0.9] [StrifeOfShadows]

1. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

music and sounds: needs a LOT of work on it

story: sometimes is hard to follow...and the plot-holes are not making easier.

scenes (action scenes): ok, they are like REALLY cool .

draws (cg): they are nice.

characters: all stolen but mostly ok.

conclussion: this STORY...you can feel the passion, the...love for videogames
    but you can also, can see that needs plenty of work on how to TELL that story, wich
    elements use to complement it. like the music, or sounds effects, even the
    time-line and places where all this happen
    (sometimes i find it really hard to follow the transitions). and many MANY others things
    that this modest internet citizen can see.

but i was amused the entire time while follow it, and i dont feel in any moment
    the story insult the characters or the reader, there is a story, and
    hit or miss, this is the way of the DEV to tell it.

this story deserve your time and money.

psdt: i higly recomend, to read it relaxed with an open imagination, and just enjoy the ride.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

consumptionist

this is basically a kinetic novel (even typing novel feels like I just insulted every published writer ever.....im so going to hell ) with no sexual content, and not even a good one at that. not a game as tagged, and also not season one as it starts at episode 9 and ends at episode 20.

1 star for the premise but it fails in every way to capitalise on the idea. its like a bad 3d adult comic without the sex. poor visuals and terrible script just make this a waste of download limits.

if i was 15 again i may enjoy this but the games that alot of these characters are from, have more adult content than this comic does