Ren'Py Heroes University H [v0.2.8.2] [Salmon Run]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Kredroxu

Jun 9, 2020
So has anyone managed to win the race against maki(cat girl)?I am aware that there is an alternate path,was just curious if its doable and if there is any bonus scene for completing it...:geek:
Yeah, managed to do it by way of button mashing xD And yeah, if you win both the Pong mini-game and the race, you do get a scene where she says the sports didn't work (didn't tire her) and that she's even more hot now. I managed to do the pong by saving before starting, then playing and saving after each point I won, reloading if she got one. That way it was 3-0 and then won the race. I don't know if the score in the pong game affects if you get the scene or not though

• Haha
Reactions: RayBar and naoc

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The university layout looks like it was taken from Hero Academia with a minor change here or there.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I want to know what different things can happen as I received a warning when I was gonna battle Angie in a trivia thing. What are the outcomes there? Is it possible to win both the tennis and race against Maki on android? Where are the blowjobs. Wouldn't mind some kissing either.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I like it but wish with some people there would be a little more build up like Angela. I am missing the first 3 gallery scenes for Angela can anyone tell me how to get them? I haven't played any previous releases but Am I better get some content as well and maybe they could animate a few scenes with the Nurse lady as she will say things like you taste good but she is holding your dick when she is supposedly sucking/jerking you off. Wouldn't mind if you have a convo with Angela where she mentions that we taste good because I always find that slightly arousing when the girls say they like your taste in game.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Yeah, managed to do it by way of button mashing xD And yeah, if you win both the Pong mini-game and the race, you do get a scene where she says the sports didn't work (didn't tire her) and that she's even more hot now. I managed to do the pong by saving before starting, then playing and saving after each point I won, reloading if she got one. That way it was 3-0 and then won the race. I don't know if the score in the pong game affects if you get the scene or not though
I didn't reply before because I had forgotten everything about that race(except that I couldn't do it)..Since,the new update made me restart the game with a new save...I once again came upon that race and tried it...still couldn't do it:BootyTime: my fingers hurt from all the repeated "left arrow-right arrow" tapping..So congrats on being able to complete it..you sir,are built different:cool:.

P.S.-I know that you can unlock the scene without completing the race by finishing maki's content and asking her at the fountain.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I didn't reply before because I had forgotten everything about that race(except that I couldn't do it)..Since,the new update made me restart the game with a new save...I once again came upon that race and tried it...still couldn't do it:BootyTime: my fingers hurt from all the repeated "left arrow-right arrow" tapping..So congrats on being able to complete it..you sir,are built different:cool:.

P.S.-I know that you can unlock the scene without completing the race by finishing maki's content and asking her at the fountain.
I also managed to beat it. I play on android so I have to touch both sides of the screen. Anyone know how to get the first 3 Angie scenes?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I also managed to beat it. I play on android so I have to touch both sides of the screen. Anyone know how to get the first 3 Angie scenes?
From what I remember you cannot unlock all her scenes in one go...her scenes split depending on your performance on the quiz...If you win,you get different scenes than if you lose.Load a previous save and lose if you won/vice versa.All the answers to her question can be found in the library.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
From what I remember you cannot unlock all her scenes in one go...her scenes split depending on your performance on the quiz...If you win,you get different scenes than if you lose.Load a previous save and lose if you won/vice versa.All the answers to her question can be found in the library.
I new you had to split off but I wasn't sure if it was as cut and dry as win or lose but it was so thanks.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes