3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
heroine addict title.png

Overview:
Heroine Addict is an adult text-based interactive fiction game in which the player takes on the role of a young mutant at the dawn of the superhero age, just after the Fantastic Four have returned from space - changed forever by cosmic rays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-20
Release Date: 2023-12-19
Developer: Affogado
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -
Other:

other ss.png codex ss.png Screenshot (168).png

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
This was a charming romp, it was. It's written well, with several ways to adapt to the players attitude, and more importantly, was pretty darned interesting to read and play. Well done!

It's also pretty refreshing to have a gal pov through this romp. Although I admit I am curious if the powers give the protagonist any extra durability in the, uh, heat of the moment. Bumping uglies with the Thing could be a bit rough. Haha. Perhaps getting tapped by Reed makes for extra flexibility?

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It's also pretty refreshing to have a gal pov through this romp. Although I admit I am curious if the powers give the protagonist any extra durability in the, uh, heat of the moment. Bumping uglies with the Thing could be a bit rough. Haha. Perhaps getting tapped by Reed makes for extra flexibility?
The female protagonist option was added a bit late in development, so at the moment the only romance options are lesbian - working in male love interests is possible but would massively inflate the scope of the game. There are currently no plans to implement this.

That said the female protagonist isn't just the male "route" with pronouns swapped out, and it'll feel *very* different as few early marvel characters are queer.

• Sad
Reactions: Gudil

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
That title is quite honestly a bad play on words.
Yes, I say that fully considering and not supporting the "holy shit I'm offended" mindset.
Basically, "eiyo! That's the wrong poison! go for this poison instead"
Completely disagree. I think the title's great. As far as puns go, it's better than average. I primarily clicked into the game because of the title.

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
That title... RIP, Mitch Hedberg. It was brilliantly funny at the time, but that joke didn't age so well after he actually died of an overdose.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Disclaimer
I do not own the Marvel Universe, or any of the related characters. The Marvel Universe is owned by Disney. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only. I am not making any profit from this story. All rights of the Marvel Universe belong to Disney.

All sexual acts are consensual and depicted between characters of at least 18 years of age. If you are below the age where it is legal to view such materials in your country, do not play this game.
So, this games appears to be set in marvel universe instead of a generic "legally distinct original clone".
Additionally, this disclaimer is probably shooting itself in the foot and was clearly not written with the advice of any lawyer.

Instead of claiming to be PARODY which is legally protected.
It claims to be ENTERTAINMENT which is NOT legally protected.
Dev might be setting himself up to get raped by Disney.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
So what? are you fucking super heroine's to steal/copy their powers?
I was wondering the same thing. and the answer right now it is unclear.

So, it is not entirely clear. But I am guessing MC is gonna have:
1. emotion reading
2. possibly emotional manipulation / soft mind control
3. buff/debuff others & self. particularly supers.
4. probably some sort of power copying.

However, those are all guesses. at the moment the MC is a virgin who gave one handjob and received one in return.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Just dropped in to say I love the title. Hope the game lives up to the cleverness.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes