VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Heroine Adventures 2 [v14] [HeroineAdventures]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The story is very interesting and deserves to be read through every paragraph.
    The heroines are very beautiful and seductive.
    The series was a precursor to many games of its kind.
    This series is two game that I have been saving in the computer, hoping that the author can come back and finish this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Khairus

I think this Game is awesome

I always loved the art work from this developer and I really like teh first Game so the ability to play a continued story is awesome.

Not a fan of Bat Man turning up but t is a small price pay for getting access to Wonder Woman's hot body :D
  3. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I've played both VNs. Each is good in their own way. This one is different because it's just WW for now. Hopefully the dev can continue both. As they differ in so many ways.
    Pros
    Renders 4/5 because there weren't any place holders, or black screens
    Models 4/5 because they are sexy
    Story 4/5 because it has a plot

Overall
    Honestly it's not a bad intro. It gives you just enough to get hooked, and leaves you wanting more. Yeah, the dev is doing another VN. But it's different from this one. I'm not going into details. Spoilers.
    I did have saves from the first one from August of 2019. That's a long time for an update. Hopefully this one gets some attention at a faster pace. Good luck and I'll keep an eye out for both VNs in the future.