RPGM - Completed - Heromon SLG: Mysterious Monsters and Their Trainer [v1.52] [RiceReng]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Rating of v1.52
    Do I recommend? Only if you are here for a pokemon parody experience where you will need to grind a lot or use cheats
    Pros
    Cute art, although for me it was so cutesy it was hard to...get hard
    Battle system is good and there is a lot of moves to teach your monster
    MTL didn't really bother me at all apart from not fully understanding how to corrupt other trainers female monsters
    Getting around is super easy
    Cons
    There is a lot of grind, even in easy mode
    There are a very limited number of monsters of both genders so after a few battles there's not much more to see
    To see the erotic attacks of other monsters or see scenes with different heroines you'd basically have to retrain a new monster or start a new game for each different variation

Overall it's a cute game that has decent battle mechanics and is a good way to kill time. However, it will kill a lot of time to see everything the game has to offer and even then that doesn't amount to a whole lot.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Arma7

Welp I actually really enjoyed this game. Everything about it was interesting at least in my opinion and it wasnt that bad to play it multiple times. The only bad thing is having to wait till december (in game) to do the last tournament, apart from that oh and the Plant that reduces intelligence, its a very enjoyable experience :D, (oh and the MTL isnt half bad)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Tovarishch69

MTL! normally most people would go away because of it, with this game is actually well done, so don't discard it.

Now, the game is basically a pokemon parody, only difference is that you don't actually catch your partners, you either, pick one of the monster girls, which will become your one and only partner, or you pick one of the male monster, which are exactly that, monsters, you know, the recurring ones, an imp, a slime, a plant with a bunch of tentacles and the crowd's favorite, an orc.

Gameplay changes depending on your choice, if you pick a monmusu or hiromon, as they are called in game, you will have to fight to protect your partner from the degenerates out there who will try to use different tactics to take advantage of her and perhaps even severe your bond with her, yes you read that right, worried? well you probably saw the tags beforehand so its on you!
    If you pick the male monsters YOU will be the one trying to severe bonds, FINALLY! a game in which you can actually be the one dishing out the three letters and not receiving them.

You train your partner (can be grindy, use RPGM save editor for a better experience) and participate in tournaments, which are your main source of income, you need to maintain a decent amount of cash in your account, specially if you play with a monmusu partner, or "bad" things will happen, what bad things you ask? check the tags.

Your monmusu partner will grow differently depending on the difficulty you choose at the beginning, same for male partners, with easy difficulty you can take all stats up to 999, if you play on hard depending on what partner you choose certaing stats will reach a cap you can't raise any higher, for example, the crow monmusu has high intelligence and speed, but very poor muscle, so physical attacks are devastating to her.

The game is basically made for your girl to be treated very "poorly" at the start of your adventure as her stats are really low and you will most likely lose most of your fights, but as you progress the tables turn and you are gonna be one-shooting enemies left, right and center.

YES NTR IS THE MAIN FOCUS!
    The good thing, depending on your taste, is that you can also NTR other trainers by using the male monsters, problem is, since its MTL the conditions to achieve this are forever lost outside of the text window due to an error with the translations, you probably have seen this one before, were the text in english just keeps going and doesn't move down to the next line but instead carries on to the right getting cut by the text window. This makes it very hard to go after the objectives needed to cuckold the other trainers.

Make sure to use the fixes available to make this problems go away!

Overall a nice little game, with good art and decent animations, also some voice acting for the girls, only reason i don't give 5 stars is because the are very little monmusus and male monsters so variety is kinda meh, also to see the scenes of the othergirls you have to start a new game. So definitely try it out and make sure to play both male and female partners for the full experience.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Joniiis

The game is simple, the art is decent and has a bit of grind. The game menu has shortcuts to all the places on the map making it much easier to move around the city but also taking away that charm of exploring and finding new things , it has a simple story and some mechanics totally unnecessary or very poorly exploited , such as fans and tournaments. The combat is very simple and strange at the same time they should use the basic system of an RPG. It looks like an incomplete game but it's entertaining and that's the important thing here i recommend it.