Adult visual novel in the Star Rail universe, focusing on Herta and her dolls
Thread Updated: 2024-06-15
Release Date: 2024-06-15
Developer: PoiseWorks - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Herta Doll Finger On Mouth.png Herta Piss Drinking Finished.png March 7th after shower 2 side view.png Stelle Shower Boob Grope.png Himeko facepalm.png Ruan Mei Sexy.png Stelle On Trash Can 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
" The intro is a linear VN..."

okay 7.gif

"...I intend on making a 'trainer' type where you hack and corrupt the Herta dolls."

meh 4.gif

Thanks for the info and

good luck han solo.gif

Reactions: Poiseworks

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Looks nice, I had a similar idea and try to do it with an AI chatbot, but it seems that unless I pay for chatGPT a normal LLM can't handle the idea of a doll connected to a different being all that well. Regardless pretty nice.
Don't know how far along you got into writing the story, but I think it would be more interesting if it wasn't normal for newcomers to harass the dolls as instead they revered madam Herta just like they do in the game. And we as the deviant, start doing things and maybe even find like minded individuals that were too scared before. Just a thought.

Reactions: Poiseworks

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
As a Honkai Star Rail enjoyer, I immediately downloaded the game. I was expecting a little more action with Herta, but as a first build, it's not that bad. It has memes, like the original game. It has some interesting moments. Too bad some of the "interiors" are not exactly from the game, but that's life ahahah. Personally, I think it still needs some checks for the dialogs (one time March 7th is called Marph or something). Aside from that, good work and good luck. I want to see a lot of interesting scenarios with Herta being a doll.
urny69yvdw5k5et1xp0l.jpg