Others - Hex [v0.0.8 Alpha] [Outsider Artisan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.0.8 Alpha]

Amazing, the art is fantastic, the sounds are great, there's plenty of move variation and a fair amount of (common) fetishes.

The only drawbacks are:
    • a few bugs like forced display change, failed to save, forever notice
    • It gets grindy to achieve master level skills,
    • rewards are little and the reward (nor difficulty to match it) increases
    • Its currently limited content feeling like an abrupt stop
    Going to put it on hold, because its Great and basically needs just more of itself.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rose emp

Wow, I just completed this game (v0.0.4 Alpha) and it's pretty good!

The plot is 4/5. Based from the description, you already know how the plot is. To be honest the plot is generic. But to execute it further with proper flowchart to make it good is really tough, and this game did it well!

Gameplay is a solid 4/5. Imo this is the appropriate rating for this game since it's in Alpha! There are plenty of combat mechanics, and even sex mechanics, so you have lots of neat options to choose from! Although there isn't a way to have sex with the enemies during combat (like with ghoul).

Sex scenes are 4/5. Remember that this is in Alpha! The sex scenes, especially during the interactive ones are not that much. When you interact with the partner like kiss his cock or scissor her, the image is still the same. But I can see the potential in this game!

Do you need to grind much?
    Not really. Because you can progress through the game easily from combat and prostitution which will give you benefits! It also becomes powerful when you unlock it with skill!

Overall this game, even though in
    Alpha, is a solid 4/5!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Verde5

I don't usually play female protagonist but this one caught my attention.
    The artist is pretty good at his job, specially with both protagonist. they're hot as hell, and their sex scenes are well done.

The story is far good written. (I dont wanna make spoilers).

The minigame is not bad but the engine the dev uses is slow sometimes and make a little annoying the "parry" action in fights.

(the hell with spoilers) I wonder if Meilawill get back her body :unsure: