4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I'm having a similar problem as others with the points. No matter how many times i eat cookies or flirt with Lila, I can't get more than 18 points Trust or a Score higher than 13. When (Wolfgang) appears, there's a ?hint about Glasses, but I sure can't find any.

Also, after I talk to Big Bob on the phone, a caption shows up mentioning "Hooters", but there's no Hooters. Instead, there's a couple of USELESS places like a meat market and a museum that you can't do anything at.

Any help with this woukd be appreciated, since the game itself seems to offer no help.
Get 15 points and fight with Wolfgang (he is came after five full times with Lila)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Get 15 points and fight with Wolfgang (he is came after five full times with Lila)
Thanks for the info, but I already got that from the events in the game. Maybe my phrasing was poor- I need to know HOW do I get from 13 to 15 points??? Because I seem to have hit a ceiling at 13, and eating more cookies or talking to Lila more isn't doing it. I even tried giving $$ to Wolfy, hoping that maybe it was a progressive thing, but that LOST me points with Lila.

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I got that from the events in the game. My question is: HOW do I get from 13 to 15 points??? Because I seem to have hit a ceiling at 13, and eating more cookies or talking to Lila more isn't doing it. I even tried giving $$ to Wolfy, hoping that maybe it was a progressive thing, but that LOST me points with Lila.
When you flirt with lila she gave you some progress (trust, horny, love, score)?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
When you flirt with lila she gave you some progress (trust, horny, love, score)?
The problem, if I wasn't clear, is that doing THAT gets me no higher than Trust 18 and Score 13, no matter how much I continue to do so (and I have tried more than a week in-game). I get Love 21 but NO Horny points at all. Zero, Nada.

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
The problem, if I wasn't clear, is that doing THAT gets me no higher than Trust 18 and Score 13, no matter how much I continue to do so (and I have tried more than a week in-game). I get Love 21 but NO Horny points at all. Zero, Nada.
Can you send me here save file?

Crisius

May 25, 2017
Always nice to see Rule 34 in full effect. My jaw dropped a little at this. Will comment again after downloading/playing.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There's at least one each for Fairly OddParents and Kim Possible. Rick and Marty has a couple, as does The Loud House (although only one seems to be currently active). None of the Simpson parodies seem to be active and a Futurama one just appeared. Plus several cross-overs. Personally, I'm waiting for a Billy & Mandy game (Aphrodite, you know) or Johnny Test (twin redheads! :love: :love: :love: ).

Billy and Mandy would amuse me as long as it isn't Billy who is the Male protagonist of the story. But I think the person you are referring to within that series is Eris seeing as Aphrodite was never in that one. As for Johnny test While Susan and Mary are nice the mother is the real meat and potatoes for me. Not to mentioned there are quite a few others who could work as well.

Some of the comic/cartoon sources lend themselves easily to these parodies- for instance Disney (Park After Dark) and Loud House. Others just don't work well because of too small of cast (Ben 10, Foster's Home- both have only one female) or too much focus on particular characters or details like unrelated relationship crap (bullies, government conspiracies, etc.). The ones that work best have large female casts and avoid getting TOO complicated unrelated storylines (The Loud House, Fairly OddParents). While cartoons have been pretty much mined, comic strips may be an under-exploited source. (For instance, For Better or Worse, FoxTrot or LuAnn. These have a large female cast of varied ages that work well with either a school setting or an incestuous plot.)
As for the Fairly odd parents Parodies I am so hoping one of them has Carly in it for Timmy. While I have seen Trixie, Tootie, Veronica, and a couple of others, I really want to see one where Timmy can get Carly even if she was a minor character in the Series. Also with Ben 10 if we are using the entire series Ben has plenty of women and girls he could get with. Heck Ben as he got older became the man when it came to getting girls so unless you are just talking about the original Ben 10 (and even that had more than just one girl in it) he has quite a bit of variety to get at.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes